IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Salads are one of the most common causes of food poisoning. Salads are thought of as healthy, but they contain a mix of raw ingredients that can be contaminated with harmful bacteria such as salmonella and E.coli. Common symptoms of salad food poisoning are nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting.
April 16, 2021 7:37 PM
April 16, 2021 3:11 PM
“Writing for my elderly Mother and 2 Aunts. Ate in the restaurant on 4/13. The only common dish ordered was the salad. Within a few hours my mother had vomiting and diarrhea so bad she was taken to the ER. Diagnosed with food poisoning. My Aunts had diarrhea but no vomiting. Three days later, the sym... ptoms remain. ”
April 16, 2021 8:06 AM
“Made a tuna pasta salad last night, and about 12 hours later I started to get really gassy, burps taste like rotten eggs and now I have diarrhea, my stomach is making lots of noise, and I’m bloated ”
April 16, 2021 12:22 AM
“I went to eat I was very hungry I had fried Mozzarella cheese some salad the soup starts with a Z and I think the soup is my made me sick I also had stuffed shells ”
April 15, 2021 4:01 PM
“My husband and I each carried out small salads from there on April 14, 2021. The only things I ate that he did not were grilled tofu, crumbled feta, and slivered almonds. Within 2.5 hours I became nauseous and vomited twice. Had to leave work and have had a stomach ache ever since. I notified the st... ore but have not heard back (now almost 24 hours later).
WHAT A COINCIDENCE to see someone else got sick from eating GRILLED TOFU from the same salad bar on January 13, 2021. ”
April 15, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no certified food manager on site while tcs foods (beef, chicken, salad, sandwiches etc) are being prepared and served. Instructed person in charge, a cerified food manager with city of chicago foo... dservice sanitation certificate must be present when handling tcs foods. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: found no consumer advisory or disclosure and reminder posted and on menus for raw/undercooked foods. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible and accurate inside (2) prep cooler in prep/cooking line.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain hot holding prep line with grease and dried food debris accumulation.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: found 4 compartment sink in rear dishwashing area not properly maintained. Waste water and food debris backing up from one compartment into another compartment when water is released from one compartment. Instructed to fix and maintain. Instructed to temporarily use high temperature dishwashing machine (final sanitizing rinse of 190f). Issued 2 day notice. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c) citation issued
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain rear outside garbage area. Noted some litter on ground.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain lightshields with dead insects above rear prep area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain floors with excessive dried food debris underneath dishmachine in rear prep/dishwashing area
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from inspection report# 2454074 issued on 10-30-2020 priority foundation violation 7-42-090 no citation issued #47 - noted cover for ice bin behind bar not closing properly. Instructed to provide tight fitting cover/lid for ice bin. #47 - noted cutting board on top of (2) prep cooler in prep/cooking line with stain and deep seams. Instructed to refinish or replace. #49 - instructed to detail clean and maintain storage metal racks with excessive moldlike accumulation inside walk-in cooler. #55 - instructed to repair loose floor tiles by the dishmachine in prep/dishwashing area. #55 - instructed to detail clean and maintain floors under and around ice bin behind the bar to prevent pest harborage. #57 - food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide. #58 - found no approved allergen training in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: found no inspection summary report (10-30-2020) posted on premise. Instructed manager, a summary report must be displayed and visible to the public. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010 7-42-010 (b) no citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 15, 2021 8:46 AM
“I had a chicken sandwich and fries. My son had fries, nuggets and a kale salad. About an hour after eating I got a stomach ache. About 3 hours after dinner my son Began to vomit. He also had diarrhea. That was last night as we had it for dinner. This morning I am also experiencing nausea and diarrhe... a. ”
April 14, 2021 11:55 PM
“Ate the Parmesan crusted chicken with a Greek salad on the side and had corn chips with guacamole/spinach and artichoke dip as an appetizer. Both my husband and I are extremely nauseas and in and out of the bathroom after eating within 2 hours. The chicken is believed to be the culprit as it was tou... gh and seemed “off” as we were consuming it. ”
April 14, 2021 8:06 PM
“Saturday 4/10/21, either this salad or burger from a different restaurant, it started a few hours after eating. i went downhill very quickly. severe stomach cramps diarrhea dizzy headache throwing up. ”