IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to get food poisoning from pepperoni. Listeria is a major concern of pepperoni food poisoning and pepperoni has been recalled over listeria concerns as recently as Nov 2019. Studies have shown that symptoms can begin within 24 hours and can be life-threatening if untreated.
August 1, 2021 3:54 PM
“I got sick from eating crispy pepperoni pizza, the day after eating I got stomach cramps and had diarrhea and extreme fatigue. The pepperoni made me sick. It happened Yesterday ”
July 31, 2021 2:58 PM
“Had pepperoni flatbread with my fiance. Soon after we both had bad stomach issues and gas. Both felt lightheaded, tired and dizzy for hours afterwards. ”
July 30, 2021 5:27 AM
“I ate a pepperoni pizza a large as it was on deal and I ordered a Fanta and cookies I only managed to eat half the pizza and 2hrs later everyone in my group was shitting themselves all throughout the night!! Although those who chose curry were... absolutely fine!!! I have missed a massive opportunity because of this and am thoroughly frustrated with the result of them and will certainly never eat there again!!! This was on the 30 th of july ”
July 28, 2021 7:48 PM
“We ordered pepperoni pizza, cheesy bread sticks, and a orange Fanta soda. Total of 3 got sick, the symptoms started right after we had pizza, we just felt a very sharp pain in our stomachs, very bloated, and we all had to use the bathroom right after... we ate. Now, every time we eat our stomach hurts. I won’t order it from there no more. ”
July 28, 2021 2:09 PM
“Hannaford supermarkets announced the recall of some bakery items made with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning; Size:1.31 Oz; UPC: 5210004973, which is subject of a national recall due to possible salmonella contamination. No illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
- Classic Garlic Focaccia, Size: 12oz.,... Recalled UPC#: 4126871845, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Classic Focaccia, size: 11oz., Recalled UPC#: 4126871846, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Classic Asiago Focaccia, Size: 12oz, Recalled UPC#: 4126871847, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pepperoni Party Bread, Size: 21oz/Serves 10, Recalled UPC#: 4126875588, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Hannaford Classic Focaccia, Size: 11oz, Recalled UPC#: 4126875743, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Hannaford Classic Garlic Focaccia, Size: 11oz. Recalled UPC#: 4126875744, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
The affected products were sold between June 22 and June 27. If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase. Hannaford operates 184 stores in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more recall details check: hannaford.com
Source: Hannaford supermarkets ”
July 28, 2021 10:38 AM
“I bought an Italian sub sandwich this past sunday. Bad pepperoni
I've been violently ill for 4 days. It started Sunday evening within 2 hours of consumption.
Ate pepperoni. The cooler was out for awhile and all meats compromised. I attempted to report it twice to the... store but got an attitude Line level employee wanted to argue with me about it. ”
July 28, 2021 2:38 AM
“Hot dogs and half of a pepperoni pizza slice from here. After 2 hours of eating that. It happened Yesterday ”
July 27, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jul 21, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Must provide verification for each employee on site at all times. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-010.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and... accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at 125. 6f at hand washing sink at dish washing area. There was no cold running water. Instructed to have a handwashing sink that has a maximum hot water temperature of 120. 0f through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed sausage at improper cold holding temperature at 51. 8f inside prep cooler. Also observed the following tcs food items at improper cold holding temperature inside prep cooler. Marinara sauce found at 45. 9f, mozzarella cheese found at 48. 9f, sliced pepperoni found at 48. 2f, chicken wings found at 43. 9f and sliced tomatoes found at 45. 5f. Instructed to have tcs food items stored at proper cold holding temperature at 41. 0f or below. Food has been discarded and denatured. All food weighing approximately 45 lbs at a cost of $170. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature inside of prep cooler at 48. 6f. Instructed manager proper ambient temperature inside of a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued. Maintenance later arrived on site and repaired issue.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed bulk food container not labeled (spices). Must label with common name to properly identify.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit provided on site that accurately measures the concentration in mg/l of sanitizing solutions. Must provide on site at all times. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed sewage backup at floor drain under 3-compartment sink when water is running at hand washing sink at dish washing area. Sewage must be completely drained into an approved sewage system and must be repaired and maintained at all times. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”