IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
It is possible to get food poisoning from pepperoni. Listeria is a major concern of pepperoni food poisoning and pepperoni has been recalled over listeria concerns as recently as Nov 2019. Studies have shown that symptoms can begin within 24 hours and can be life-threatening if untreated.
March 1, 2021 3:20 AM
“My food (pepperoni pizza and hot and spicy chicken strips) was delivered by an Uber eats driver around 1930 last night. At midnight I began to experience diarrhoea which remained through the night. At 0700 I was sick and both have remained. ”
February 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 23, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed co... pies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed facility equipment for cold holding in disrepair. Noted reach in prep cooler (located directly in front of hot-hold station) to be at improper at 51f. Uncooked cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were removed from unit. Informed person in charge to repair or replace for proper cold holding of 41 degrees f or below. May not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health (cdph). Tagged unit. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometers inside the reach in prep coolers. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all refrigerator units to properly monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle (waste can) for proper disposal of waste in unisex employee washroom. Instructed to provide covered waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 26, 2021 12:43 AM
“Got the DIY pizza kit for 4 for my sister and had it delivered to her. Kit came with cheese, red sauce, smoked ham, pepperoni, jalapeños and pineapple. Also are a bowl of the cesar salad. Sister and her boyfriend got horrible stomach cramps all night and awful diarrhea. Called the manager of the pla... ce today and was told they have never had a complaint of this nature before. ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 22, 2021 10:57 PM
“Every time I have ordered pizza here I have gotten sick I’ve tried the cheeseburger pizza the pepperoni an all meat. EVERY TIME I’ve got sick!! Never eating here again or any of their pizza ”
February 22, 2021 5:16 PM
“I ate a pepperoni and black olive pizza with cheese breadsticks. After I ate eat about 10 mins I had diarrhea for about 5 times until I took something now I'm better. Never ordering pizza from there again!! ”
February 21, 2021 7:17 PM
“Ate their pepperoni pizza last night. Awakened this morning, chills, diarrhea, stomach cramping, and abdominal pain. I’m the only one who ate pepperoni pizza and the only one to get sick. Symptoms started about 4 hours after eating the pizza and is continuously present now.
February 21, 2021 3:47 AM
“Ordered a burger with ham and onion rings, fry coke and a cherry coke. Wife ordered fish and chips and fries. Niece ordered pepperoni pizza And breadsticks. Wife took bite of burger and started feeling nauseous at restaurant. Husband Ate most of burger and had diarrhea within 30 minutes on arriving... home and puking within 2.5 hrs from arriving home. Was unable to reach niece to report symptoms. Wife and friends Previous food poisoning from this establishment many years thought it was the salad bar that time. Will be contacting the owner in the morning. ”
February 17, 2021 1:27 AM
“Ordered from DoorDash on February 15, 2021. Pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Symptoms came on strong not long after eating two slices. ”
February 16, 2021 12:54 PM
“Had homemade pepperoni rolls wife had just cheese in hers I was the only one who got sick was cooked at 450 degree oven for 20 mins had really high fever cramping and pain diarrhea violent vomiting started about 5 hours after eating. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 26, 2021 10:19 PM
“I got the steak & cheese salad with a bunch of veggies. Ate half of it then felt a little sick but I had to go to work so I ate the whole thing. Felt fine after. About 5-6 hours later I got really sick & threw up at work. Since then I haven’t been able to leave my bed without throwing up. ”
February 18, 2021 5:56 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SFC Chicken Poppets and Take Home Boneless Bucket by SFC because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. Batch codes starting PKW... are displayed on the outside of the box. Batch codes starting with an L are displayed on the inner packaging inside the box.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g) Batch code: L 15520 | L 13720. Best before: 24 September 2021.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW008A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW011A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket (650g). Batch code: L19720. Best before: 28 November 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 22, 2021 7:09 AM
“Just started about 5 hours ago, We ate at a restaurant in ft wayne at 3 p.m. yesterday. And we both have severe diahrrea nausea and vomiting and mild headache. We ate the sirloin steak and shrimp meal I had mashed potatoes she had the loaded potatoe cake. We both started feeling bad about 3 a.m. th... is morning nausea loose diarrhea started at 3 vomiting started about an hour or so ago. Mild headache also. Haven't ate anything else that day before or after ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 28, 2021 12:52 AM
“On February 25th I had lunch there. after about an hour, I felt a burning sensation inside the abdomen, towards the end of the day, weakness and nausea appeared. The next morning on February 26th, I had a terrible headache and increased blood pressure, all of which continued along with nausea and... abdominal pain. on the third day, February 27, my stomach continues to hurt and blood appears in my stool. Also today I stopped there to buy coffee with a sandwich and found an ad on a paper sheet that says that the dish I ordered on February 25 «is no longer available due to quality». I made a picture. After that, I have no doubts about the reasons for my poisoning. ”
Little Debbie Raisin creme pies, Walmart Supercenter, Shelia St, West Helena, Helena-West Helena, AR, USA
February 27, 2021 11:56 AM
“Little Debbie Raisin creme pies. Started to hurt really bad ,in stomach, and bottom of stomach, I was so miserable and nauseated I didn't know what to do,felt as tho I wanted to vomit, took 2 Tylenol ,still hurting..
February 5, 2021 6:38 PM
“Had dinner past Sunday evening with family got diarrhea real bad about 2 hrs after I left the resturant lasted until Wednesday night. I came down with a serious case of diarrhea the worst in my 69 years I can't throw up any more because of a surgery It all goes out the other end when I'm sick, wasn... 't a stomach virus didn't get sick until I had dinner. It was serious bad the worst I have ever had in my life and I'm 69.s ”
February 25, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FSIS issued a public health alert about an undetermined amount of beef meatballs with marinara sauce by Whole Foods Market, Inc. because they were misbranded and were produced with an undeclared allergen. The products contain parmesan cheese made from milk, which is a known allergen and is not d... eclared on the product label.
A recall was not requested because it is believed that the affected products are no longer available to be directly purchased by retail consumers. There has been a customer report of an adverse reaction due to consumption of the product
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers with food allergies who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase. This product was sold in retail locations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin. The beef meatballs with marinara sauce products subject to the public health alert are:
- 24-oz. clear plastic containers of “Whole Foods Market Beef Meatballs with Marinara” with a PLU code of 39496 and sell-by dates through 2/27/21.
Consumers and members of the media with questions about the public health alert can contact Nathan Cimbala, Global Public Relations, Whole Foods Market, Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.
For more info: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
February 7, 2021 7:37 PM
“I ate salmon bought from there and 2 hours later I’m puking my guts out and my super bowl Sunday is ruined x( ”
February 13, 2021 1:47 PM
“My stomach heart since yesterday to now I ate lo mein from there after 20 -30 minutes my stomach heart so bad...then light headed Yesterday I ate lo mein and after 20-30 my stomach start hearting so bad I thought I will be fine the next day but still the same ”