IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
July 31, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: Jul 29, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: noted no paper towels located at the cooks line hand washing sink. Must provide at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
14. Required records available: shellstock tags, parasite destruction
-... comments: observed that facility prepares and serves shellfish. Shellfish tags observed stored without proper dating when is the last one sold or prepared. Must maintain records, properly marked tags, and stored them for 90 days from the date last one from the box prepared or sold. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: noted the chlorine chemical dishwashing machine not dispensing chlorine sanitizer while dishes were being washedï¿½0 ppm chlorine after several attempts. Machine tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and c. D. P. H notified for re-inspection and tag removal. Priority violation 7-38-025 citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs foods such as veggie burgers and raw fish at inadequate temperatures of 61. 7f. All foods discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed menu items such as oysters and burgers not properly disclosed with a description of the animal-derived foods such as 'raw' or 'cooked to order. ' must provide proper disclosure for such foods on all menus. Priority foundation violation.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed the cooks line cooler unable to maintain an adequate temperature. Cooler noted at 60. 4f. Cooler tagged held for inspection and must not use until maintains a temperature of 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: must install splash guards on both sides of the dish room hand washing sink between the sink and clean stored dishes.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: noted a food handler working at the cooks line cooler with excessive jewelry, large metal/leather wrist bands, and rings. Instructed food handlers are allowed to wear a wedding band only during food preparation.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: wiping cloth noted hanging on the faucet of the fish display compartment prep sink. Must properly store all prep wiping cloths in a container of sanitizing solution between use.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: must hold the ice scoop in a clean container. Not on the top of the ice machine.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must not use milk crates as a means of elevation throughout the facility.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: table top can opener noted with excessive food debris and rust. Must remove rust and clean food debris after each use.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: blackened, moldy caulking at the metal seams on the cooks line hand washing sink. Must replace. ----all floor drains at the dish room and floor under the dish machine with dirt and debris. Must clean and maintain all.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from report #2497257 on 3-23-21 not corrected #55-6-201. 11-- all exposed brick on the walls behind the bar, the brick wall at the seafood display cooler. Must be sealed/covered to be smooth and cleanable. Priority foundation violation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 27, 2021 5:30 PM
“Had a salad with sofrita, brown rice, black beans, guacamole, tomatillo green salsa, sour cream, fajita veggies,queso blanco ”
July 25, 2021 11:16 AM
“I have a veggie hot dog on Thursday afternoon. Even though the beetroot looked a little old and small flies were flying around, I didn't think of anything bad about it. Now I'm struggling with the consequences. ”
July 25, 2021 2:10 AM
“Sofritas burrito. I ordered a burrito that contained their new sofritas, marinated tofu. The filling included; brown rice, black beans, sofritas, romaine, veggies, queso blanco, sour cream, and the original pico. I started experiencing gastrointestinal issues within 24 for hrs, I am now on day 2, I’m... convinced it was the sofritas! ”
July 24, 2021 1:50 AM
“11am 7/23 - large bow half chicken teriyaki w veggies and half beef.
Symptoms 3 hours later and ongoing ”
July 19, 2021 3:34 PM
“I went there on Saturday, July 18 at 5:00 pm for dinner. I had the fish and chicken platter. Hours later, I felt sick: diarrhea, nausea, headache, and upset stomach. I thought at first it was dehydration. Drinking more water. Medicating with Pepto Bismol and Tylenol. Eating... raw veggies and salads. ”
July 19, 2021 3:05 AM
“Got a veggie grande nachos box (no meat) with a g2 gatorade. I was fine for about 2hrs and then my tummy got really upset, thought i had to pass gas and then 4 hrs after eating there i just took a long painful liquid poo and stomach still feels bad ”
July 14, 2021 11:09 PM
“I ate the veggie caulipower pizza. About 2 hours after eating just half the pizza I am having stomach cramps, intense gas/bloat, and diarrhea. I will never buy this again. My boyfriend ate the other half and is feeling the same exact way. ”