IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
You can get food poisoning from eating pork. A common infection associated with pork is Trichinosis. It can occur from eating undercooked pork that has been infested with larvae from a parasite called trichinella spiralis. Improper handling of pork and hygiene issues can also cause food poisoning.
November 26, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 24, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: pipe broken underneath handwash sink in rear prep/warewashing area. Instd to repair and maintain. Citation issued 7-38-030(c) priority foundation
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- co... mments: tcs foods at improper temperatures in prep cooler: container of cooked chicken at 47. 9f and containers of soups at 47. 1f. Chicken and soup were cooked yesterday and containers observed with tightly fitting lids and excessive condensation on containers and lids. Product discarded and denatured at this time. Approx 10lbs, $50 value. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: improper cooling of cooked pork and cooked tripe. Instd to properly cool: (1) arrange in equipment to provide maximum heat transfer through the container walls; and (2) loosely covered or uncovered if protected from overhead contamination during the cooling period to faiclitate heat transfer from the surface of the food
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 20, 2020
15. Food separated and protected
- comments: observed raw animal origin chicken, beef and pork in several coolers stored improperly with ready to eat foods. Raw chicken being stored in the top portion of the cooks line cooler directly next to fresh cut vegetables and ab... ove prepared foods on shelving underneath. Raw pork stored on top of bags of fresh vegetables. Raw beef stored on top shelving of a cooler over cooked chicken. Reviewed proper storage of raw and ready to eat foods. All foods removed. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed the cooks line cooler cutting board in extremely poor repair. Cutting board completely black with mold, blackened cuts and grooves in board and noted foods being prepared on the surface. Manager discarded the cutting board during the inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed rusty shelves in main prep area near cook line where dry food storage is being stored. Must replace or repaint. ----: observed dirty metal garbage can being used to store rice. Instructed to use food grade containers that are durable and easy to clean. ----- observed dirty and torn gaskets at 2-door prep cooler under microwave when first entering establishment. Must replace.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed heavy grease spills on exterior of cooking equipment and on exterior of prep cooler doors in prep area. Must detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirty floors throughout prep area. Must detail clean and maintain. -----observed card board on floors throughout kitchen prep area. Must remove.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 24, 2020 7:54 PM
“this place dude. i ate bbq pulled pork at around 10pm the first night of my vacation, and was puking my guts up at about 3am. never again will i touch pulled pork ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”
November 21, 2020 7:23 PM
“I came in around 1pm. I ate noodles, sausage links, pork, chicken, carrots, onions, sesame sauce, taraki sauce. Symptoms started around 3ish pm ”
November 21, 2020 5:12 PM
“I cooked these pork ribs even longer then the instructions on the box because I like them crispier. The brand is “44th street hardwood smoked and slow cooked” and ate them and after 30 minutes I am having really bad cramping and 1 to 2 hours later I had projectile vomiting and diarrhoea. I am 100%... positive this is a result of eating this product. I have contacted there and made a formal complaint. I wanted to post here for the public. ”
November 21, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Nov 16, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: facility did not provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate for employees working on site. Informed owner that once opened, a certified manager with a current city of chicago cer... tificate must be on premises at all times when time and temperature control for safety(tcs)foods (eggs, pulled pork) are being prepared, handled and/or served. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. Citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed the ice bin interior in need of cleaning. Instructed to remove ice, clean and maintain at all times.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no current pest control log book on the premises. Instructed person in charge that a licensed pest control company and operator must provide at least 2 pest inspections a year and the reports must be maintained in the log book. Instructed to provide a current pest control log book and pest inspection report. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c). Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed a leak at the faucet of the three compartment sink. Instructed to repair.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates on site. Instructed to provide and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 19, 2020 11:42 PM
“I bought these bratwurst from a local store and thought they looked delicious. I've bought Johnsonville bratwurst before and never had any problems eating pork sausages before buying these. I bought these and went home to cook them in the air fryer at 400 DEGREES for 10 minutes. The next morning I w... as up absolutely ill as a dog with vomiting, severe aches, stomach pain, and severe nausea. I was like this for 2 days after eating these and I went to the doctor and they said I was food poisoned. This product looked like it wasn't sold as there was tons of stock in the store, not to mention they all had a uncanny whitish hue to them. I thought these bratwurst were suppose to be that color, now I know they were laden with bacteria! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 19, 2020 10:15 PM
“Bought creme brulee from their bakery case. Now, I realize that cockroaches are organic but REALLY I don't find them appetizing in my favorite dessert!!! This bug was actually burnt into the top with the sugar. Now I'm sick. Horrible to pay such high prices for bug infested food. ”
November 10, 2020 1:14 PM
“I ate there I ate it at 9:15 pm on November 9th I ate a pepperoni and green peppers pizza with crazy bread and I have had Diarrhea since then and it hasn’t stopped yet ”
November 7, 2020 7:19 AM
“Raw chicken from there Ordered the big crunch to go, went to the car, took a bite didn't taste good went inside there told the cashier and showed it she showed her team and threw it in the garbage, they made me new one. That was around 6 pm, at 11 people my stomach started cramping had loose watery... stool, woke up at 4 am wanting to vomit with more stomach cramping and diarrhea ”
October 28, 2020 9:02 AM
“On two separate occasions I ate a breakfast croissant (didn’t eat the egg, only the cheese, bread, and sausage). The first time I work up a couple hours after eating it and ran to the bathroom to throw up. The second time which was last night I woke up a couple hours after eating it but was nauseous... for 2 hours, fell back asleep, woke up again and almost threw up. I will not be buying anymore. A coworker of mine experienced this same thing today as well. She ate the same sandwich this morning. We were both nauseous for the first couple of hours of work today. ”
November 3, 2020 8:19 PM
“Honey roasted peanuts from there I ate half a can, ended up throwing up, having diarrhea, nauseated, excruciating pain in my stomach for 4 days, just now feeling better. ”
November 7, 2020 7:04 AM
“My daughter 13, myself got food poisoning 20 hours post eating pizza, chicken bites. No sea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, abdominal pain and cramps. My daughter fainted throwing up. ”
November 12, 2020 8:12 PM
“Ordered a chicken bacon ranch toasted online
Everything was cold inclining the meat that would be warmed even if it was toasted, was in too much of a hurry to deal with it/go back. Woke up at 5am puking and unable to leave the restroom. Also had to leave work early. ”
November 4, 2020 3:29 PM
“The salad we get las night Me and my fiancé but he was having only diarrhea and back pain after we ate it’s took aroun and hour or less after we finish eating we were talking on the table and from there he told me he need to use soon the restroom and me after he finished used I used to I have cra... mps and my smomach was actin wear and I star with back pain and We took a shower and try to go to sleep but we could sleep well because it was that need of using the restroom for the nausea and diarrhea. I went to the doctor and the diagnosis Gastroenteritis for abdominal pain nausea vomiting diarrhea y chills. And need to went back on 3 days for a different test. ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 7, 2020 2:49 AM
“I got food poisoning from here ”