IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
July 27, 2021 5:30 PM
“Had a salad with sofrita, brown rice, black beans, guacamole, tomatillo green salsa, sour cream, fajita veggies,queso blanco ”
July 27, 2021 11:31 AM
“July 24 2021 6:56 bought 5 steak bowls 2 double steak, white rice, black beans, mild salsa, steak, sour cream, cheese corn salsa, lettuce. My son and i started eating before other family members between 5 and 10 minutes we both were vomiting ,diarrhea,headache nausea, i had chills my son did not. ”
July 27, 2021 11:17 AM
“My family ordered chicken, rice, beans, salsa, and guacamole from there Sunday night. My mother and husband ate leftover chicken Monday evening and within a few hours of eating the chicken they had nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Yesterday night ”
July 27, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jul 22, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found cold tcs foods at improper cold holding temperatures in walk-in cooler. Milk, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, whipped cream, blue cheese, eggs, egg whites, basil pesto, cut tomatoes, salsa, ham, turkey, and pork and... turkey sausages found at temperatures ranging from 48f to 54f. Instructed to discard and denature said tcs foods and always maintain all cold holding tcs foods at or below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory for raw or undercooked foods. Instructed to identify such foods by asterisking them to a foot note that states: 'items can be served raw or undercooked or contain undercooked ingredients' and add a statement that says: 'consuming raw or undercooked animal products may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have medical conditions'. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk-in cooler at an improper cold holding temperature of 50. 2 f during the inspection. Instructed to discard all tcs foods and do not use walk in cooler. Instructed management that walk-in cooler must maintain a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below at all times. Walk-in cooler tagged and held for inspection by the chicago department of public health and may not be used until re-inspected by cdph and maintaining a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: clean packaged linens stored directly on floor in managers office. Must elevate off floor.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found broken floor tiles in kitchen line area and tiles missing grout near the kitchen line handwashing sink. Found 4 missing ceiling tiles in dry storage area. Must repair/repace.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 24, 2021 6:23 PM
“We had a large party on Wednesday July 21st. 14 of us all got sick within two days. We believe it was from either the queso or the salsa. The ones who didn’t get sick did not eat either or those. Symptoms included from vomiting, diarrhea, fever, sharp stomach pains. ”
July 20, 2021 7:05 PM
“Barbacoa bowl with rice, pinto beans, medium salsa with a side of chips - symptoms started about 2 hours after eating. ”
July 19, 2021 1:25 AM
“UPDATE> I’m waiting for dr results and testing but believe it was most likely not La Palapa and was Angelina’s with the beige umbrellas and blue and white towels in Yelapa that gave us food poisoning. I was the most sick and ate quesadillas, salsa and 1... fish taco. Boyfriend ate 2 fish tacos and never threw up like me. He had mild sickness a day later and we both have abnormal bowl movements still. Will keep you posted.
1. Ate dinner at La Palapa 7/12. 7/13 felt slight hangover. Lunch in Yelapa it was the first beach restaurant you walk to from pier. About an hour after eating lunch felt extremely bloated and uncomfortable. Extremely nauseous on water taxi back to boca. Had to lay down before I could taxi back to conchas chinas. Super nauseous then. Stayed in bed rest of day feeling sick. Vomit a lot of liquid down to that mornings oatmeal. That night major projectile vomiting. Chills. Sweats. Fatigue. Restlessness. After 2nd bout of vomit which was like the exorcist I felt better. Slept. Felt better 14th. Very light colored loose stools. 17th appetite back and stools brown footed but little loose still. Today is 18th. Appetite still not back. Hungry then start to eat and feel full and a little nauseous. Throughout I’ve had stomach cramps and loud gurgling noises in belly.
2. Boyfriend. After being a lovely support he came down with extreme diarrhea and still has it. 13th to 18th. Light colored ranges from soft to liquid. Stomach cramps and nausea but no vomiting. He also had chills and sweats like me.
We ate quesadilla, fish taco, salsa in yelapa. Guess the raicilla and tequila aren’t as strong as I needed. Coconut shrimp, peach burata salad and mole enchilada pappetozers and creme brûlée at la palapa. Delish. ”
July 17, 2021 2:15 PM
“I ate a steak quesadilla with grilled mushrooms, seasoned rice, beans, cheese, black olives, and salsa. A few hours after eating I had diarrhea all night and woke up in the morning throwing up. ”
July 15, 2021 1:27 AM
“I got a sofritas burrito bowl with pinto and black beans, white and brown rice, corn, red salsa, and lettuce at 2:30 pm and ate it for lunch and dinner. Started feeling crampy and ill a few hours afterward and have been dealing with lots of diarrhea,... gas, abdominal cramping, and mild nausea. It's the only thing that I have eaten today so I know this has to be the source of my indigestion. ”
July 13, 2021 7:46 PM
“I ate it on Sunday. Two other people ate as well, and the only food we had in common was a jalapeño verde salsa. By the end of the night on Sunday I was exhausted and had body aches. Monday I was exhausted and began having diarrhea. ... Today I still have diarrhea and extreme exhaustion.
Another person who shared food is also having nausea and exhaustion.
Taco bowl with white rice, black beans, brisket, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, and jalapeño salsa verde. W/ chips and guacamole.