IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Brown rice
March 3, 2021 11:28 PM
“03/01, chicken bowl with lettuce, queso, sour cream, black beans, brown rice, and salsa My sister had it but her bowl did not contain lettuce, queso, sour cream, or chicken. I ate it at 10 pm, started diarrhea at 2am, vomiting started 5 am, fever and chills and body aches started 2 am ”
February 9, 2021 9:49 AM
“I ordered a bowl around 12:30pm on Monday, February 8th. It had brown rice, black beans, chicken, fajitas, mild salsa, corn, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce. I started getting a big headache later in the afternoon (past 2pm). After 5pm my head was still hurting. Headache went away shortly after 6pm.... Around 7-9pm I started feeling nauseous and chills. Took my temperature and had a fever of 100. I didn't want to eat anything for the night (skipped dinner). I go to bed and I'm restless the whole night with stomach cramps. Kept drinking water when I'd wake up. 6am still have a fever. Ate a little bit of a bar but still have stomach cramps. Went #2 and stool was a mixture of loose and normal. Today I still have a fever and cramps. ”
February 1, 2021 4:10 PM
“My husband and I ordered it on January 1st. We both experienced watery diarrhea approximately 20 hours after eating and were sick for about 4 hours. I've narrowed down the source to either tomato salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, romaine, or brown rice. ”
January 29, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 25, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge during the inspection does not have a valid city of chicago certified food manager certificate. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
2. City of chica... go food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified food manager on site while tcs foods were being prepared and served such as black beans in a hot holding unit at 169f. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: noted no written employee health policy available or on site for review for all the employees. Must provide a verified written employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued at this time.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: paper towel dispenser at the cooks line hand washing sink not functional, unable to properly dispense paper towels as needed. Instructed paper towels must be accessible at all times at all hand washing sinks. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed cooked brown rice to be used/served in the cooks line cooler with a prep date labeled 1-14-21 and a use by date of 1-17-21. Bean sticks with an expiration date of 1/9 and plant based imitation burgers with and expiration date of 1/16. Also observed green goddess dressing in the walk-in cooler labeled with a prep date of 1-25-21 and an expiration date of 2-4-21. Tahini (chick pea) with a prep date of 1-25-21 and an expiration date of 2-1-21. Cut leafy greens with no date labels. All foods discarded. Instructed all tcs foods must be properly date labeled with an expiration date no longer than 7 days including the day of prep and must not use a product past its expiration date. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers must be labeled with the product common name.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed plastic wrap being wrapped around the cooks line drawer cooler doors as a means of repair. Must not use plastic wrap as equipment repair.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: no irreversible registering temperature indicators to measure the internal temperature for the high temperature dish washing machine. Must provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation at this time.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: shelving under the cooks line flat grill with excessive food debris. Must clean and maintain. ----must not use cloth towels as liner for shelving on top of the three compartment sink grease trap. Surface must be smooth and cleanable.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed the front prep countertop under beverage dispensing equipment in poor repair with chipping, peeling pressed wood. Instructed to replace or repair to be smooth and cleanable.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: noted women's washroom toilet bowl with excessive feces and piled toilet paper. Instructed to clean/unclog toilet.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted employees personal belongings in the food prep area. Must use the designated employee locker area for employees belongings.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: no proof of allergen training or certificates for all the city of chicago certified food managers whos certificates are posted on the premises. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from report #2369869 on 4-29-20 not corrected. #55- noted clutter basement food/dry storage area. Instructed to detail clean, organize and remove all unnecessary or unused articles and equipment to prevent hiding places for pest. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued at this time.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 27, 2021 9:31 PM
“Got a veggie bowl from there today 1/27/2021. It had brown rice, veggies, tomatoes, corn, lettuce, cheese, and medium sauce. Ate half of the food then stomach started feeling very uneasy. Last time I ate was at 1:00PM picked up my food at 6:50PM didn’t start eating till 7:15PM. I’ve been throwing up... ever since the food started digesting. I don’t believe it’s anything else but food poisoning. I’ve had it before and that’s how I know that this is it. Please avoid this place. I hope someone takes action on this as I wouldn’t doubt multiple people are going to be reporting this. ”
January 21, 2021 2:51 AM
“I always order burrito bowls with brown rice, chicken,tomato and corn salsa, cheese, lettuce and black beans, and chips with queso or guac. This is about the fourth time I have woken up in the middle of the night with severe stomach cramps, gas and cold chills that have kept me awake for hours. ”
January 11, 2021 3:08 PM
“went in an ordered a burrito bowl..full portion of steak and chicken,brown rice, black beans,queso ,shredded cheese and lettuce..shortly after I had severe upset stomach, vomitting, headaches and sweats. I contacted corporate about the incident..about a week later 1/11/2021 , I was finally contacted... by them..i was told that "well nobody else ate there got sick"..very upsetting! did absolutely nothing to insure me the restaurant was safe to revisit,,nor offered any kind of compensation for spending my money on tainted food 1/3/2021 ”
January 11, 2021 1:03 AM
“1/10/2021. Possibly their Ordered burrito bowl (chicken, brown rice, sour cream, corn salsa, lettuce) and chips/queso. I ate 90% of the food before I found a "leaf" in my food. After 45 min I started feeling nausested , had 2 bouts of diarrhea, now have abdominal cramps. ”
January 10, 2021 1:34 PM
“Ate burrito bowl with Carne Asada, brown rice, black beans, pico, lettuce, guacamole, and the tomatillo salsa. My son also had a kids meal with brown rice, pinto beans, and guacamole (he did not get sick). I ate my bowl on Jan 8th between 6:30 pm that evening and 7:30 pm. I only ate about half of th... e bowl. I woke up at 3 am on Jan 9th with nausea and abdominal cramping, as well as gas and stomach pain. At 4 am, I started having diarrhea and vomiting. The diarrhea continued intermittently until about 10 am. I couldn’t drink oral liquids or eat any food without vomiting. The vomiting continued throughout the day. Around 3pm I started having a mild fever (99.6F). By 6pm it was 100.5F. At that time I finally was able to eat a couple of Saltine crackers and tolerate a sip of ginger ale. I had stopped vomiting by that point, and just had continuous nausea. I went to bed at 9pm, and by that time the fever was decreasing. I woke at 7am on Jan 10th, and all symptoms had ceased. Jan 8-9, 2020 ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 5, 2021 6:38 PM
“Had dinner past Sunday evening with family got diarrhea real bad about 2 hrs after I left the resturant lasted until Wednesday night. I came down with a serious case of diarrhea the worst in my 69 years I can't throw up any more because of a surgery It all goes out the other end when I'm sick, wasn... 't a stomach virus didn't get sick until I had dinner. It was serious bad the worst I have ever had in my life and I'm 69.s ”
February 9, 2021 9:49 PM
“Yes tonight about 30 minutes after eating grilled salmon from here Not sure I grilled salmon in tin foil~ my husband & I both got diarrhea about 30 minutes after eating dinner ”
February 9, 2021 4:31 PM
“I bought a My Goodness- Haddock and watercress Risotto from the reduced isle. It looked maybe a bit watery but fine, took it home and as I was about to cook it I noticed it had pieces of ice in it, I thought maybe just the fridge was a bit cold. I cooked it and ate it, then after my stomach hurt sud... denly about 20 minutes later I was on the loo and could not leave for hours. Diarrhoea and stomach pains. ”
February 15, 2021 4:28 AM
“Had 2 big table spoons of moringa powder and straight away started feeling nauseous, went to sleep woke up with stomach cramps, hand shaking, nausea, and diarrhoea ”
February 23, 2021 6:49 PM
“I got food poisoning from there caramel Frappuccino 30 minutes after. I had no energy to get home so I had to laid on my 9 years and be on his side. It was frustrating. I got vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomachache, headaches and I cannot eat. ”
February 26, 2021 1:48 AM
“Tonight, I vomited a lot at around 12:45 am. Felt really nauseous starting an hour earlier. Started to feel shaky and anxious and got really hot. Then I threw up a bunch ”
February 21, 2021 10:40 AM
“Pizza dominoes mantes the pretty ”
February 18, 2021 12:38 AM
“I only ate uber eats the spegetti I was the only one who ate it no one else in family had any. It happened Today. Cramping diarrhea and I threw up i only ate some not a whole lot but was only thing I ate today I ate more of the clam spaghetti ”
February 12, 2021 2:41 AM
“Prawn Linguine I ate the food and the next day after dinner I started to feel nauseous followed by vomiting ”