IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Chipotle has a history of food poisoning outbreaks. A recent outbreak at an OH location sickened 650 with Clostridium from unsafe food. Prior outbreaks include 55 sick in WA from E. coli and 234 in CA sickened with Norovirus. Symptoms of Chipotle food poisoning typically include nausea and diarrhea.Last updated: March 29, 2023
Chipotle Mexican Grill
I ordered a burrito bowl on 3/26/23 and it’s is 3/26/23 now. I noticed my lettuce was not crispy and parts appeared translucent. The taste of the bowl was off.
I have had chills, aches, diarrhea, and fatigue ever since. Slowly recovering | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Fatigue See Less
Ate a loaded chicken burrito on March 27, 2023. Violently ill within 4 hours. Stabbing stomach pains, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea every 10 minutes. Never felt that bad in my 47 years. Still having symptoms 24 hours later. After telling people they all have had a similar... See More experience eating at here. House of 9 people and everyone else is fine. No one else ate there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain See Less
Saturday night 3/25/2023 approx 9pm Ordered a burrito with pinto beans, white rice and cheese, with side of guacamole and a side of sour cream. Ate half and in the middle of the night, about 6 hours later, I was deathly sick. I think it was the... See More sour cream which was the consistency of melted ice cream. Never again. It’s Tuesday and I’m still not feeling great. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Report date: Mar 23, 2023
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed low temperature dish machine not adequately sanitzing food equipment and utensils, chemical ppm 0 instructed manager to repair and maintain 100 ppm. Priority 7-38-025 citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments:... See More observed accumulated food debris on interior and exterior surfaces of prep tables, holding units and cooking equipment. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaking drainpipe under hand washing sink near walk-in cooler, loose faucet on handwashing sink in women washroom. Instructed manager to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed accumulated food debris on floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in serving, prep, and storage areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
Food was sub par and I was only able to eat some. I became violently ill about 4 hours later | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Feb 2022 - Had the Chipotle plant based chorizo. Got sick so bad I needed emergency. Vomiting. Was told food poisining, 3 months later got check because I have pain. Was told it was still there wait 6 months. Now past a year and finally a doctor... See More agreed to do an endoscopy. Which will be on March 2023. Had to can a colonic to get it out. The food gets stuck in my mid left side. It is over a year and still in pain. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Something else See Less
I have been violently throwing up all night long after eating there yesterday. It was the only thing I ate. On my break during work I went to there and I got a chicken burrito bowl, I ate some. Around an hour later at work I started... See More feeling lightheaded and sick. I finished work and I went home and I had chills and nausea and I couldn’t sleep. Around 3 am, around 12 hours after I ate the here, I started throwing up all the food I felt very sick and I still do I’m still worried I’m going to keep throwing up and I still have chills. I always eat at this place and this has never happened. I want my money back and I’m never eating at another chiptole again. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Lightheaded See Less
In up Hospital 2days ER stay | Symptoms: Vomiting See Less