IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rice is a common cause of food poisoning. Uncooked rice can contain the food poisoning bacteria Bacillus cereus. The bacteria survive even after the rice is cooked, and mishandling can lead to toxin production. Onset of symptoms can be as soon as an hour after and include vomiting and diarrhea.
Ate wrap, slaw, rice about lunch time couple of hours after I have been violently ill, suspect food poisoning from there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Report date: Oct 20, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed employee health policies not filled out by employees. Priority foundation violation no citation issued
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed cook putting raw hamburger with... gloved hands on grill and then changing gloves and grabbing a roll and cheese. Cook did not wash hands in between glove changes. Priority violation 7-38-010 citation issued
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed blender used for milkshakes in handwashing sink on serice line. Install additional food prepartion sink for milkshakes and blender rinsing.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: all certified food managers must show proof of allergen training.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no summary report posted. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010 (b)no citation issued
Report date: Oct 18, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed handwashing sink at serving line maintaining temperature of 71. 6f. All handwashing sinks must maintain minimum temperature of 100f. Priority. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments:... observed bulk containers of rice and sugar without labels. Instructed to label all bulk ingredients that are not in original containers.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed soiled lip on ice machine. Instructed to clean and maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed cardboard boxes and litter surrounding garbage area. Instructed to clean and maintain.
0n 10/18/21 I ordered half noodle and fried rice and orange chicken. Food was not hot. When I landed my stomach felt bloated and started having diarrhea. Had diarrhea for 3 days. Never eating there again. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating
We took a bite of the vegetables and an immediate chemical taste choked us. We couldn’t get enough water down to remove the taste or quench our thirst. It wasn’t present in the meat or rice, which we had already tried. When we spoke to the server,... the couple next to us turned and said they, too, had just gotten sick. We’ve been viciously sick for a few hours now. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Not sure. I had kabobs and rice and hummus I had bad body aches and diarrhea for a few days then just a lot of p**ping. It happened This whole week | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Body Ache
I didn’t have any food in my system since 1pm and I got some takeout on 10/15/21 around 7:30pm.
I got Orange Chicken, White Rice, a Diet Pepsi and some Steamed Pork Dumplings. I ate dinner around 8 since I ordered carry out.
Fast Forward to about... 3am, I had a weird feeling in my stomach that resulted in the following Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea, and Heavy Fatigue. The symptoms Lasted from 10/16 to 10/19 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fatigue
Sofria bowl with rice beans, corn, Sour cream , guacamole, and queso
Ate the left overs the next day and have been throwing up all night! Couldn’t even keep water down! Tums did the trick for me tho! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
The FSAI announced the recall of a batch of Decathlon Forclaz Rice and Chicken Curry due to the presence of the unauthorized pesticide ethylene oxide. This pesticide is not authorized for use in food sold in the EU.
The recalled product is:
- Decathlon Forclaz Rice and... Chicken Curry Gluten Free; pack size: 420g, batch code: 16621003; Use by date: 15/06/2024, Country Of Origin: France.
Although the consumption of the contaminated product does not pose an acute risk to health, there may be health issues if there is continued consumption of ethylene oxide over a long period of time. Therefore, exposure to this substance needs to be minimized.
In case you are experiencing food poisoning symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more recall details check on FSAI website: fsai.ie
Yesterday , Severe cramping and diarrhea following eating burrito bowl with sofritas, rice, black beans , corn salsa , cheese, green salsa, sour cream, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps