IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I usually only eat at other places. I decided to try this because it was new and just across the street. The chicken was pretty ok. Sesame chicken was too hard and rubbery. Decided to try them a different time and ordered my favorite shrimp chow mein.... Man, I woke up out my sleep at 5am throwing up amd on the toilet throwing up at the same time. This happened constantly until about 9am. I knew I had food poisoning before from an opened pack of refrigerated hotdogs at home. The only thing to do is wait til you have nothing left to vomit on your stomach and then rehydrate wit electrolytes. I have since ordered from them but only chicken. I haven't eaten shrimp anything from any Chinese restaurant since that horrible experience. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Report date: May 13, 2022
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: noted the following temperature controlled for safety food items inside refrigeration units with a used by date of 5/9/2022. Marinara, ranch dressing, white sauce, ricotta cheese, vegan ranch romain sauce, spicy ranch sesame oil.... Instructed management that tcs food items must be discarded 7 days after preparing with day of preparation as day one. Priority foundation violation#7-38-005(a). Citation issued today.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: noted certified food manager on duty with no allergen training certification. Instructed management that all food service managers are required to have the allergen training certification.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violations from inspection report #2537527 dated 10/29/2021 not corrected. . . 47) 7-501. 11 torn rubber door gaskets on two of the cook's line coolers. Must replace. The interior door of the cook's line two-door cooler is in poor repair with exposed insulation. Must replace/repair to be smooth and cleanable. . . 49) 7-601. 11(b) interior of the walk-in cooler metal door dirty with encrusted food debris. ----the exterior of the rear prep two-door tall reach-in cooler is dirty. Must clean and maintain all. . . 55) 7-201. 11 ceiling tiles and vent covers above the pizza oven are extremely dirty with grease. ----walls at the rear three-compartment sink, hand sink, and at the cooks line cooler with grease. Must clean and maintain all. ----hole in the wall of the washroom. Must seal. Priority foundation violation#7-42-090. Citation issued
Mothers Day 2022. Had Sesame Chicken, rice,Crab Ragoon. Started not feeling well within hours. Rice was dried out, chicken looked cooked but not very good etc. Started diarrhea that day . Monday diarrhea was worse . Progressed through the week ..Pepto just made it want to come... out the other end. Minor fever but nasty cramping. Calling doctor today. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps
2 weeks ago
Monday, May 8th 2022 at 1pm, ate a poke bowl with scallops, shrimp, ahi tuna, avocado, white rice, spicy mayo, poke sauce, fried onions, sesame seeds, seaweed salad. Roughly 2 hours later, violent vomiting and diarrhea, often simultaneously. Also excessive sweating and cold chills | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Sweating
T.G.I. Friday's sesame chicken, The Food Warehouse by Iceland, Park 66 Pilsworth Road, Bury BL9 8RS, UK
3 weeks ago
Tgi Fridays sesame chicken, fried the chicken until golden brown and used sauce as directed, had a nap and now i have D&V.
I have bought this product before with no issues, this is the only thing i have eaten recently | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Certain breaded meat products from Toscana Meat Distributors recalled due to undeclared allergens. The recalled products were sold in Ontario.
Brand: None, Product: Plain Breaded Beef Cutlet, Size: 40 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
Brand: None, Product:... Plain Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Size: 36 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
Brand: None, Product: Plain Breaded Pork Cutlet, Size: 40 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
Brand: None, Product: Spiced Breaded Beef Cutlet, Size: 50 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
Brand: None, Product: Spiced Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Size: 50 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
Brand: None, Product: Spiced Breaded Pork Cutlet, Size: 50 count, UPC: None, Codes: "Date Package" up to and including March 31, 2022
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Toscana Meat Distributors 1987 Ltd.
Product recalled: Breaded meat products
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Gluten Food - Allergen - Milk Food - Allergen - Sesame seeds Food - Allergen - Soy Food - Allergen - Wheat
CFIA Recall date: 2022-04-29
I ordered Noodles & sesame chicken bowl on 4/22 8:50pm. The next day feeling nauseated, vomiting. Day 3 had diarrhea every hour. Ruined my weekend. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
1 month ago
Chicken wings , Sesame Bread & Vegetable Noodles, Chicken wings smelt off , and were probably out of date or not washed properly | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting