IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordered a grande brown sugar oat milk espresso. Tasted like they put more of the oat milk than anything else. Few hours after drinking it I had diarrhea and felt super nauseous and close to throwing up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
I had a grande caramel ribbon crunch frap and had it made with oat milk and about half an hour after i was pooping out straight stomach acid. sorry i know that's tmi but its true. I had it twice earlier this week too and the same... thing happened both times but i didn't substitute the milk. I thought maybe it was the milk but ive been drinking milk at home then thought it was the sugar and had ice cream and i was fine. So im not sure whats going on but i dont think Ill be able to drink there anymore unfortunately :( | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Report date: Aug 26, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Instructed management to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding... to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: found no procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Instructed to provide and maintain required procedure/plan and appropriate supplies or kit. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer/spray that is effective against norovirus). Priority foundation violation 7-38-005.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: instructed to properly label and maintain food containers/bins identified with common name (salt, sugar, flour etc).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed opening gap with broken weather-strip at bottom of rear exit door. Must pest-proof door all across the bottom to prevent pest entry.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: instructed to defrost interior surfaces of chest freezer next to coolers with excessive ice build-up in prep area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation(s) not corrected from indspection report#2359771 dated:01/31/2020 #47--instructed to clean, repaint or replace rusty metal racks inside walk-in cooler. May 1, 2020 #53--toilet room receptacle must be covered. Instructed to provide cover lid. May 1, 2020 #55--instructed to clean and maintain floors along the walls and in all corners in rear storage area. May 1, 2020 #55--instructed to clean, remove unnecessary articles and reorganize rear storage area to prevent pest harborage. Usable items (food and non food items) must be stored 6' off the floor for easy access on cleaning. May 1, 2020 #58 -- observed no allergen certification on site. Instructed management to become allergen certified. Core violation. Jan 31, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 9/2/2021. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090.
3 months ago, Coffee,got severe nausea, motion sickness, light headed when trying to stand. Lasted for 3 days. It happened on several occassions. Ordered a small decaf extra cream no sugar. Symptoms start a couple hours afterwards and lasted for 3 days.
08/26 update: I have been... fine since I no longer go there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Lightheaded
Company name: Jimbo’s
Brand name: Jimbo’s Kitchen dba New England Cupboard
Product recalled: Bloody Mary Mix
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Soy, Wheat, & Sulfites
FDA Recall date: August 25, 2021
Recall details: Jimbo’s Kitchen, DBA New England Cupboard is recalling Jimbo’s Bloody Mary Mix because it... contains undeclared soy, wheat and sulfites. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy, wheat and sulfites run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Manufactured from 8/23/2019 till 8/23/2021. UPC code 7 87562 00099 9 Jimbo’s Bloody Mary Mix was distributed in ME, NH, VT, MA, MD, MN to local retail, boutique, and mom & pop stores. Also sold to wholesale. From 8/23/2019 till 8/23/2021 Product is packaged in a 4”x6” stand up plastic resealable pouch with the words Jimbo’s Bloody Mary Mix and a picture of a Bloody Mary on the front
No illnesses have been reported to date. On the back label of the finished product, the ingredients list for Worcestershire Powder did not have all the sub-ingredients listed (e.g., corn syrup solids, salt, caramel color, garlic, sugar, spices, soy sauce solids (naturally fermented wheat and soybeans, salt, maltodextrin, caramel color), palm oil, tamarind, natural flavors, sulfiting agents).
This was discovered during an FDA inspection. Consumers who purchased Jimbo’s Bloody Mary Mix can call the New England Cupboard at 207-848-4900, from the hours of 7am to 2pm M-F, with any questions, for a full refund or get the updated info from the back label.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal - Brown Sugar, Every time I ate it, I had painful diarrhea several hours later. I kept thinking it couldn't possibly be the cereal, but after the third time, that was the only item that was consistent. Beware of eating right now. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Report date: Aug 17, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found 2 out of 2 toilet room handwashing sinks without handwashing signage. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed time/temperature control for safety foods (variety of chicken, rice, &... milk) at improper cold holding temperatures ranging from 50f - 58 f located in walk in cooler. Instructed to discard and denature all said tcs foods and to maintain a cold holding temperature of 41f at all times. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
28. Toxic substances properly identified, stored, & used
- comments: found bleach, clorox powder and other cleaning materials stored on dry storage above sugar. Toxic materials shall be stored so they cannot contaminate food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single- service and single-use articles. Toxic materials cannot be stored above food. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk in cooler at an improper cold holding temperature of 58f at time of inspection. Must discard all tcs foods and not use walk in cooler. Cooler must maintain a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below at all times. Reach in cooler tagged and held for inspection by the chicago department of public health and may not be used until the walk in cooler is re-inspected by cdph and maintaining a proper cold holding temperature for 41f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 20 - 30 live roaches in food preparation area. Found 2 live roaches inside walk in cooler, noted 5 live roaches on cooking equipment located over food preparation table. Also noted 4 live roaches on wall behind food preparation table. Also noted 5 live roaches under wood panel over rear food preparation area, 5 live roaches on rear food preparation table in between drawers, 3 under blue panel of slide door freezer, 2 under gasket of reach in cooler. Instructed manager to remove, clean, sanitize, and maintain said areas. Must contact pest control. Facility must be maintained free from pest. Also noted 5- 10 small flies in toilet room, front food preparation area and dinning area. Also noted 3 flies in dinning area. Fly activity must be minimized. Priority violation. 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found accumulated food debris inside freezers and reach in coolers. Instructed manager to clean sanitize and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: found 3 compartment sink profusely leaking from drain pipe. Must repair and maintain. Found no cold water at handwashing sink located in rear food preparation area, when cold water knob is turned on. Instructed manager to provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found floors filed with food debris under front food preparation area. Instructed manager to clean sanitize and maintain.
1 month ago
Not sure but had an iced coffee here yesterday afternoon and ended up at the hospital Went and got a small iced coffee with cream and one liquid sugar. About an hour later I was violently throwing up and had diarrhea and ended up at urgent care. I was only one that ordered there and got sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
1 month ago
crispy chicken wrap from here and strawberry lemonade i ate two of the crispy chicken wraps and drank some of the lemonade it was super sour and overly sugary it really just my stomach made it kind of “burn” i was the only one who got here... and was sick it’s been 12 hours now, i threw up all the food it also smelled bad when i went to eat it according to my friends. It happened yesterday and today | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
1 month ago
On 8/10, ordered an impossible breakfast sandwich and a brown sugar oat milk shaken espresso. Roughly 4 hours later, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever for the rest of the day. Still don't feel quite back to normal. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Fatigue