IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
The most common fish food poisonings are scombroid and ciguatera. Scombroid is caused by improperly handling of fish producing histamine-releasing bacteria. Symptoms can occur as quickly as 15 mins. Ciguatera is common with tropical and sub-tropical fish and typically causes hot-cold reversal.
May 12, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Homestyle Sandwiches
Product recalled: Chicken Tikka Wrap, Egg Mayonnaise, Cheese and Spring Onion, Cheese and Coleslaw, Tandoori Chicken Wrap, Tuna salad baguette, Tuna and sweetcorn, Cheese and Red Onion, Cheese Salad Baguette, Doner Kebab Wrap, Cheese and Tomato, Sweet Chill Chicke... n
FSA Recall date: 05/12/2021
Recall details: Homestyle Sandwiches is recalling several sandwich products because some contain egg, milk, mustard and fish which are not mentioned on the label and some contain mustard, soya, milk, egg and wheat (gluten) which are not emphasised on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
- Chicken Tikka Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Egg Mayonnaise. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Spring Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Coleslaw. Best before: all dates.
- Tandoori Chicken Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna salad baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna and sweetcorn. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Red Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese Salad Baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Doner Kebab Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Tomato. Best before: all dates.
- Sweet Chill Chicken. Best before: all dates.
If you have bought the above products and have an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya, do not eat them. Instead return them to the store from where they were bought for a full refund.
These products contain egg, fish, milk, mustard, soya and wheat (gluten) making them a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents, and/or an allergy to fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
May 12, 2021 11:23 PM
“Fish Taco or Ice tea. Fish taco tasted so so. The tea looked like coke it was so dark. I stupidly drank it even though I believe it tasted off. 3 hours later I was getting terrible stomach pains and felt very uneasy. I began vomiting all through the night. Still feel off. ”
May 11, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Itsu (grocery)
Brand name: itsu (grocery)
Product recalled: Itsu vegetable fusion gyoza
FSA Recall date: 05/11/2021
Recall details: Itsu (grocery) is recalling itsu vegetable fusion gyoza because they contain crustaceans, fish, molluscs and egg which are not mentioned on the label.... This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to crustaceans, and/or fish, and/or molluscs and/or an allergy or intolerance to egg.
- Itsu vegetable fusion gyoza (300g). Best before 11 April 2022
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy to crustaceans, and/or fish, and/or molluscs and/or an allergy or intolerance to egg do not eat it. Instead, for a full refund, send a picture of the best before date on the packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to itsu (grocery), 40 Broadway, Westminster London SW1H 0BU, then dispose of the product at home.
This product contains crustaceans, fish, molluscs and egg making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to crustaceans, and/or fish, and/or molluscs and/or an allergy or intolerance to egg.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
May 11, 2021 6:50 PM
“Fried catfish I ate the carry out dinner the next day and I got sick within 4 hours. It happened Last night at 1am, ”
May 8, 2021 5:42 PM
“Catfish contaminated with worms Took bite of blackened catfish then decided to use a knife to cut fish to be easier. Noticed something curled up then stretch out. It was a worm. I leaped off my bed to throw up. Today. It's a ghost kitchen that has multiple restaurants listed on ubereats. I've never... been that sick in years. ”
May 8, 2021 10:16 AM
“I had a special dinner planned and went at 6:40pm after work went straight to the back and looked at the fish, honestly none of it looked that great, it didn’t look cold in the case and they really didn’t feel cold when I picked up 3 lbs of salmon and went home put it in the fridge and started prepa... ring the side dishes by 7:40 dinner was cooked (as the salmon was baked) and served at about 8:15. 35 minuets later both my significant other and I were so nauseous we couldn’t see straight he was in the bathroom from 8:30pm till 9:15pm and then throughout the night we both had to get up to throw up go to the bathroom or get something to help with the nausea at least 9 times each. I don’t know how a company can sell food that gets someone this sick within an hour of eating it. ”
May 8, 2021 3:38 AM
May 7, 2021 11:00 AM
“Company name: Bloommy, Inc.
Brand name: Bloommy
Product recalled: Biotin Collagen Keratin Capsules
Reason of the recall: Undeclared fish
FDA Recall date: May 07, 2021
Recall details: Bloommy, Inc. is recalling the following product due to the presence of a fish allergen for the collagen-base... d ingredient. The best by involved or purchase date prior to 05/04/201.People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to fish run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Bloommy Biotin Collagen Keratin Capsules for Skin, Joint, and Hair, 60 capsules. Capsule details: 00 clear vegetable capsule. Package Dimensions : 3.82 x 2.05 x 2.01 inches; 2.08 Ounces. Manufacture Date: 04/2021. Best Buy Date: 04/2023
The recalled product was distributed via Amazon through retail orders on product listing amazon.com and online retail website mybloommy.com A total of 13,688 units were issued out.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this recall/problem. Bloommy, Inc was notified by the State of Florida regarding this undeclared fish ingredient. Production of the product will be reissued into circulation with an updated dietary supplement label stating the presence of fish in the fish collagen product of Bloommy Biotin Collagen Keratin Capsules for Skin, Joint, and Hair.
Consumers who have purchased Bloommy Biotin Collagen Keratin Capsules for Skin, Joint, and Hair may contact Bloommy via email email: email@example.com at +1-860-495-3743 or at 106 W Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 06379 for any questions, comments or concerns they may have about the product.
Contact hours are M-F, 9am to 5pm EST. Customers who have acquired the product and are accustomed to a fish allergy are instructed to throw the product out in their home disposal or public trash and will be issued a refund on the product, preferable email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
May 7, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 4, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide verification for each employee on site at all times. Priority foundation. 7-38-010.
22. Pro... per cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed raw steak at improper cold holding temperature at 52. 7f. Also observed the following tcs food items at improper cold holding temperature. Raw chicken found at 52. 1f, raw fish found at 53. 6f and shredded cheese found at 44. 6f. Tcs food items must be kept at proper cold holding temperature at 41. 0f or below. Manager discarded and denatured food. All food weighing approximately 45 lbs at a cost of $70. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature inside of 4-door prep cooler at 54. 8f. Proper ambient temperature inside of a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued. Cooler is tagged and held for inspection.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed heavy grease build up inside of cooking fryers. Must detail clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed two middle burnt out lights at ventilation hood. Must replace with working light bulbs.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training certificates on site. Instructed to provide allergen training for all certified food managers.
Source: chicago.gov ”