IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Chicken salad
June 11, 2021 7:43 PM
“2 hrs. after eating Fancy Nancy chicken salad for lunch and approximately 2 hrs. Later I got diarrhea and sick feeling. I am still feeling bad . Cannot hold anything on stomach ”
June 11, 2021 6:30 PM
“I got a chicken salad. I had it around 4:30 pm i ate most of it but within an hour of eating it my stomach started to make these weird noises and had to rush to the toilet and ever since than I’ve been taking trips to the bathroom my third time now. ”
June 9, 2021 10:51 PM
“I had the southwest bbq chicken salad with a double charburger. I had it around 8pm on June 7th, it was the last thing I ate and very soon after at around 11-12am my throat began to feel very dry no matter how much water I drank. My stomach started to feel very uncomfortable and soon after I had ver... y bad diarrhea. I woke up the next morning with a bad fever, I'm coughing a lot, congested, and most notably still having bad diarrhea. So far I've had diarrhea about 3 times today and 3 times already yesterday. I'm overall just very sick and can't really talk to anyone right now since I'm spitting out phlegm every minute and having diarrhea. The only conclusion I can come to is some kind of e-coli infection from the salad or burger considering the symptoms are very similar. ”
June 4, 2021 11:08 AM
“Bought the chicken salad ready made at their Deli. Less than an hour later had horrible vomiting. Lasted all night. ”
May 29, 2021 10:01 PM
“Chicken Salad is the only thing I ate different from my husband Are a Chicken Salad and not even 2 hours later bent over in lower abdomen cramping BAD I have had a hysterectomy
Sick right now with it started at about 6 today REALLY BAD CRAMPING ”
May 25, 2021 2:15 PM
“I had a chicken salad that I customized. I ate it at around 2:30pm. The chicken was way whiter than normal and I took a few bites but something did not seem right. I stopped eating it and continued on through my day. At 4am I woke up with stomach cramping, uncontrollable bowels, and vomiting at the... same time. I seem to be getting better but my tongue is bleeding still cannot eat and exhausted. ”
May 23, 2021 5:09 PM
“Ordered lettuce wraps and an Asian chicken salad on Friday night picked it up and was up half the night with cramps and diarrhea in the morning had it again after eating the leftovers on Saturday same symptoms diarrhea and Sunday had some more of the leftovers and have diarrhea all over again.
Yest... erday and today ”
May 22, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: May 20, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no handwashing sign at front hand washing sink. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed cold tcs food stored at improper temperature in coolers, j... erk chicken salad 52. 7f, sliced chicken 52. 5f, sliced tomatoes 49. 8f-57f, turkey 51. 8f, ham 51. 7f, cheese 52f. Instructed manager to discard approximately 20lbs and $80 of product. All cold tcs food must maintain 41f or below during storage, preparation, display and service. Priority 7-38-005 citation issued
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed prep coolers 51f, 57f and display cooler 52. 3f not maintaining proper temperature. Instructed manager to repair and maintain coolers at 41f or below. Coolers are tagged held for inspection and must not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health. Priority 7-38-005 citation issued
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed food items stored on floor in storage area. Instructed manager to elevate all items six inches off floor.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: observed single service articles not inverted. Must invert all single service articles to protect from contamination.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit available. Instructed manager to provide test kit for proper concentration in sanitizing solutions. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle in washroom. Must provide.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training available. All certified managers must provide allergen training.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 17, 2021 5:23 PM
“Ordered Strawberry Poppyseed w/chicken salad about 7pm on 5/16/21. After paying, were told they had run out of strawberries and offered extra fruit. Ate part of it and about 9pm started throwing up violently and had diarrhea which contined all night and today. ”