IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Chicken salad
February 24, 2021 2:09 AM
“I think it was the almond cranberry chicken salad or the plain chicken salad by park street deli. I ate both 1-2 days before the first episode. Then the red pepper hummus by Simply Nature on my russet potatoes also from here the second time. I was sick right after that time. I also had a nectarine f... rom there that day that tasted off. So I'm just not sure :( I'm already immune compromised during this epidemic. Where is the quality control?!! I've never had more than one bout of food poisoning every few years and I had two in a damn month here! ”
February 17, 2021 2:31 PM
“I ordered me and my boyfriend some chicken salad chick yesterday around 6pm. I ordered the Dixie Chick and he ordered the Sassy Scotty. We ate our food as soon as we arrived home around 6:45. As hours went on I noticed an uncomfortable rumble in my stomach and they urge to vomit. Around 9:30 I threw... up for the first time. My boyfriends symptoms didn’t get to him until 11pm. It is now 2:30 the next day and him and i have been throwing up, having diarrhea and upset stomach, chills, and dehydration. I’ve eaten here plenty of times and never experienced such a thing! I am beyond upset as this food poisoning is affecting me negatively. ”
February 14, 2021 11:17 PM
“Today, assuming it was the food last night, I had the crispy oriental chicken salad, only ate a few bites of lettuce because it tasted almost dirty. Ate more of the chicken. Only me, and just under 24 hours , but I woke up nauseous the diarrhea started after 6pm ”
February 10, 2021 9:05 AM
“Asian chicken salad ate on 2/9/21 ”
February 7, 2021 6:46 PM
“I had the chicken salad sandwich and shared it with 2 friends and all three of us got violently ill for days...not just one bout of diarrhea but 4-5 days of it with horrible cramps. Thats how you know it was a gnarly bacteria ”
February 6, 2021 6:49 AM
“I got sick after eating there. I got a chicken salad soon as I finished I had muscle pain bad cramping and diarrhea that won’t stop it’s been 2 days I’m constipated ”
February 2, 2021 10:59 AM
“PLEASE DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! I GOT SALMONELLA AND HOPE DIDNT GET AIDS!!! CRUEL PEOPLE. WOKE UP THREW UP!! Stomach had been hurting all day!!!HAD diarrhea aswell as my bf!!!!!I ATE IT TWICE YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE!!! BUT YESTERDAY SOMETHING COULD HAVE CHANGED!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!
I R... EPEAT DO NOT COME HERE!!!
I had the two for 5 chicken sandwich and pink lemonade!!!! Bf had a chicken salad and I had some of that!!! WE BOTH FEEL HORRIBLE!!! THEY HAVE TO CLOSE!!!! ”
February 2, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Jan 28, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: we observed no handwashing sink located in the bakery front pastry packaging area. Instructed to install handwashing sink. Also no handwashing sink located in back rear salad prep area adjacen... t to fresh juice prep area. Instructed to install a handwashing sink with soap and towel device convenient for employee use. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c) no citation
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed high temperature dishmachine sanitizing at final rinse temperature of 169. 0f. Instructed high temperature dishmachine must sanitize at final rinse temperature of 180. 0f. Dish machine will be taged held for inspection by the health dept. Instructed not to use machine until repaired and tag is removed by the health dept. Instructed to use 3- compartment sink to wash, rinse and sanitize food equipment and utensils, cos. Priority violation issued 7-38-025.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of tcs foods inside of coolers. Approx 7-lbs of chicken salad at improper cold temperature of 44. 8f, 45. F, and 3-lbs of tuna at 45. 0f, prepared yesterday( dated 1/27/21). Also 2-lbs of sliced tomatoes not dated at 49. 0f. All foods removed and discarded by pic at cost approx $40. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed dry food storage bins not labeled with common name in kitchen prep. Must provide.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed dairy over head doors and bakery exit door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Instructed to repair to be tight-fitting.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed cutting boards in salad prep area not maintained, dark groves. Instructed to clean, repair or replace.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaky faucet at 2- compartment sink and leaky handles on 3- compartment sink in kitchen. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed garbage compactor in poor repair at the sides, bent. Must repair.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 27, 2021 3:27 AM
“I had the teriyaki chicken salad on Friday evening last week. Saturday morning, I was hit with a wave of chills and a fever, so much so, that I had a Corona virus test at 1pm.
The test came back negative, but my symptoms worsened, including muscle aches and the onset of diarrhea. It is now Wednesd... ay and I am over the chills, fever and muscle aches, but the diarrhea is persistent. ”
January 23, 2021 7:10 PM
“Ordered a Cobb chicken salad, 30 mins later started feeling sick. ”