IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
July 31, 2021 9:23 PM
“Only ate a bowl of Broccoli Cheddar soup. Tasted great but had a bad diarrhea attack shortly after getting home, almost 2 hrs Urgent diarrhea attack, 1 person, almost 2 hrs, just ate a bowl of Broccoli cheddar soup. ”
July 30, 2021 5:16 PM
“Ate their hearty chicken noodle soup with rotini and was met with almost immediate explosive diarrhea that has lasted for over 12 hours along with a massive headache, nausea, and a fever. ”
July 30, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: Jul 27, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: the person in charge during the inspection did not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no valid city of... chicago sanitation certificate was posted on the premises or such a person on-site when foods were being prepared and served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-12 citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees on site. Must provide. Priority foundation violation.
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: i observed an employee coring, cutting, and handle ready-eat avocados with her bare hands. Reviewed there is no bare hand contact with ready-to-eat foods. Avocados discarded. Priority violation 7-38-010 citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed both the prep line and the dishwashing room hand sinks not accessible for use. Prep hand sink noted with dish cleaning tools and metal pan inside. Dish room handwashing sink filled with plastic food containers, piled plastic buckets, and stand fans. Instructed management to make all sinks accessible. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
14. Required records available: shellstock tags, parasite destruction
- comments: no written statement from frozen fish supplier stipulating that the fish supplied are frozen to a temperature and a specified time required. Must provide such documentation. Priority foundation violation.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed an employee washing dishes in the prep area one compartment food prep sink without properly washing, rinsing, and sanitizing. A dish drying rack was set next to the sink and was filled with washed dishes. Instructed all dishwashing must be done at the three compartment sink dish room. Also noted are employees at the dishroom three-compartment sink washing dishes with the sink improperly set. No-rinse bin set and no sanitizer in the third compartment sink. Reviewed proper method of manual warewashing and instructed manager to correct. Priority violation 7-38-025 citation issued.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs miso soup in a hot holding unit at 121. 1f. Instructed all hot food must be held at 135f or above. Soup discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs foods held at improper cold holding temperatures in two separate coolers. Fish eggs @ 49. 6f, crab @ 46. 5 & @ 50. 7f, soybeans @ 44. 7f, shrimp @ 44f, fermented soybean paste @ 54. 3f. All foods discarded. Priority violation see violation #21 for citation
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: menu does not disclose and inform consumers of the specific menu items that are raw or undercooked and a potential hazard of consuming such food. Foods such as raw fish. Must provide a consumer advisory for all menus that discloses and reminds. Priority foundation violation.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: no variance documentation on-site for sushi rice with vinegar as a food additive to maintain an approved ph level. Must provide documentation/records verifying the ph, such as a laboratory letter or a ph meter on site. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued
32. Variance obtained for specialized processing methods
- comments: no variance presented issued by department for special proces. See violation #29 for violation.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: noted two coolers were are unable to maintain adequate temperatures. One cooler was noted at 45. 3f with crab at 46. 5f, and another cooler was noted at 59f with fermented soybean paste at 54. 3f. Coolers tagged are held for inspection and must not use until repaired and maintains at a temperature of 41f or below. C. D. P. H was contacted for re-inspection and tag removal. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers must be labeled with the product common name.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 50 rat droppings and a dead rat in the rear chemical storage area at the rear dish room and 25 rat droppings in the rear storage room at the sump pump area. Last pest control service report dated on 4-23-21. Recommend obtaining pest control service for rats. Instructed to remove all droppings and dead rats. Sanitize all affected areas. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a).
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: wiping cloths throughout the food prep areas must be held in a clean container with a sanitizing solution.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: all stored boxed-to-go items must be elevated from the floors throughout the dining room and all beverages elevated in the front storage closet.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: cooks line toaster oven with excessive food debris and grease. Must clean and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: peeling plastic protectant on the metal shelving above the three-compartment sink must be removed to be smooth and cleanable.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: no proof of food handler training or certificates on site for all employees. Must provide.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 28, 2021 12:00 PM
“Closure date: 07/22/2021
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed- approximately 20 landed on top of lemonade station at front service area 4 landing on commercially processed, packaged condiments stored on a table set up... in front of the establishment in the mall food court area 3 landed on beverage and to go bags with food at front service area 3 on clean food trays on dish draining racks at ware washing area 3 landed on soda fountain carton station 4 flying around soup warmer station 4 flying around back door area near mop sink.
High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation.
High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation.
High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse.
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
July 26, 2021 2:31 PM
“My entire Film crew got food poisoning from this location from the Cheddar and Broccoli soup we believe. It could have easily been the sandwiches though. The only people who ate there were the people who got the food poisoning. ”
July 24, 2021 5:46 PM
“Ate at the Mexican restaurant our last night of our 7 day stay there. Felt sick immediately after fish soup. The next day was air travel back and was miserable, still feeling sick. ”