IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contaminated potatoes can cause food poisoning. Clostridium botulinum has been linked to baked potatoes as the bacteria can survive the cooking process. Mishandled potatoes can contain high levels of glycoalkaloids that can cause food poisoning symptoms such as diarrhea, and vomiting within 30 mins.Last updated: March 29, 2023
Report date: Mar 24, 2023
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed the low-temperature dish machine that is currently in use, not sanitizing. Chlorine reading 0 ppm at the time of inspection. Priority violation 7-38-025. Citation issued. Machine tagged and may not be used until... See More reinspected by cdph and maintaining proper sanitizer concentration.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed hot tcs food at improper hot holding temperatures. Observed samosas (fried potato pastries) in the hot-holding unit at 120-129f. Observed two large containers of rice located in rice warmers at 107-120f. Instructed management that all hot-holding foods must be at 135f or above at all times. Food discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found cold tcs foods at improper cold holding temperatures. Observed a container of hard boiled eggs on the prep counter at 54f. Observed a large container of cooked rice and chicken mix in the walk-in cooler at 46f-48f. Instructed to discard and denature said tcs foods and always maintain all cold holding tcs foods at or below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Consolidated with above citation. Food discarded.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometer inside the hot-holding case at the front counter. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all cold and hot holding units to monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment properly.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found heavy build-up of food debris and grease on the prep coolers and inside the fryer on the cooks line. Must clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed a 2nd faucet installed on the front prep handwashing sink used to fill water bottles with filtered water. Instructed management: remove the 2nd faucet and maintain the handwashing sink for washing hands only.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of training for all food handlers. Instructed to provide and maintain records at all times.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
I went to this location yesterday evening, 3/16/23 at 18:37 and ordered the 6 Pack and a Pound. It was expensive at $17.50, I was charged extra for sour cream and onions, and then to add insult to injury, after I ate the Potato Oles, I got... See More EXTREMELY SICK. I was VOMITING and had DIARRHEA ALL NIGHT INTO THE NEXT MORNING! WORST EXPERIENCE AT A RESTAURANT EVER! I GOT FOOD POISONING! I didn't even eat the tacos and will be throwing them away! I demand a full refund credited back onto my credit card! This place needs a visit from a health inspector! I also spoke with a local who ate there a couple days before me and she told me she got sick too with the same symptoms! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Went there on 3/26/2023 at 7:15pm I had a Kicken Chicken sandwich, with sweet potato fries. And lemonade drink. At 2:00am I started vomiting and diarrhea followed. I was sick every hour until 3:30pm | symptoms vomiting, diarrhea, nausea ! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Had dinner with my boyfriend. I got the 6 oz sirloin & coconut shrimp, baked potato, & onion soup. Woke up at 2AM with severe body aches & chills along with vomiting & diarrhea. The food was so mid we got the check early, boxed up... See More our food & left. Something felt so off about the place. Guess we need to trust our instincts. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Body Ache See Less
Yesterday, Cheddar and sour cream Lays potatoe chips Symptoms started within 8 hours of injesting and lasted about 12 hours. Severe stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Nausea See Less
I bought from lobster meat from Amazon and cooked it with potatoes. immediately upon consumption i got rapid diarrhea.
The purchase made was from online from Amazon. During the period between the month of February and March | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken Quesadilla and side of sweet potatoes
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache See Less
Purchased (3) 3-piece chicken tenders, mash potatoes, and rolls on Tuesday, March 21. Ate with no apparent ill effects. On Thursday, March 23rd purchased a 3-pack of jelly bismarks. Within two hours of ingestion, one family member became ill with nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea; a second family... See More member consumed another on Friday, March 24th and within 90 minutes experienced the identical symptoms. No other foods were consumed in common by these two individuals. If symptoms fails to abate, will visit Urgent Care. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
About 12 hours ago, today, March 24, 2023, Lays ruffle potato chips Onset was within 10 to 12 hours after eating the potato chips. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness See Less
Order the autumn mix salad (with sweet potato and brussel sprouts) though the dressing looked funky but it taste fine. Was violently ill have been for 48 hours now. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else See Less