IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Chicken breast
November 19, 2020 9:43 AM
“Green wise chicken breasts Developed high fever the next day. Diarrhea, nausea, chills, and fever over the next five days. ”
November 17, 2020 4:11 PM
“I purchased raw frozen chicken breasts from there and cooked it that same day. It was the only thing I had eaten that night so I know for sure it was from the chicken because both my husband and I got violet food poisoning from it. For days we had diarrhea and felt horrible. We hadn’t been in contac... t with anyone else or had eaten anything else so we know for sure it was the chicken. ”
November 8, 2020 5:43 AM
“I had a spicy chicken breast and a side of coleslaw. Next thing I know, I was on the porcelain throne sweating profusely with pains and audible rumbles coming from my stomach. I have beeen up all night goin back and forth to the bathroom. ”
November 5, 2020 12:59 AM
“I ate half footlong chicken breast. The food poisoning was so bad I stayed up all night vomiting and had some diarrhea as well. Nothing would stay down so I vomited the water I drank and was severely dehydrated. I couldn’t get much sleep because of the pain. ”
October 29, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 27, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy for employees health. In structed to provide. Priority foundation issued 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomitin... g and diarrheal events
- comments: observed employee procedure for vomiting and diarrheal events. However must provide all the necessary items in policy including disposable gloves, face mask, disposable mop. Priority foundation.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of ( tcs) foods inside cooler. . A2 large pots,( approx 40-lbs of cooked goat in cooler at improper temperature of 55. 0f, 51. 0f,10-lbs of green homemade salsa, and green sauce at 55. 0f 25-lb bucket of sour cream at 50. 0f, 25-lb of beef soup at 59. 0f,10-lbs of cooked corn/ beef with broth at 49. 0f. 2-lb of cooked steak at 86. 0f 3-lbs of raw chicken breast at 50. 0f, 2-lb of beef steak at 49. 0f. All foods removed and discarded at cost approx $200. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold tcs foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready to eat(tcs) prepared foods held more than 24 hours,( salsa,beef,soups,etc)not date marked. Instructed to identify food with prepared date and consumed, used by or discard date. Priority foundation
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed large cooler being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 50. 0f. Cooler must maintain temperature of 41. 0f or below. Instructed not to use. Must repair. Instructed to use additional cooler on site thats 41. 0f or below-cos. Cooler will be taged held for inspection until tag is removed by the health dept. Priority violation issued 7-38-005
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine chemical test paper kit for 3- compartment sink dishwashing facilities. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation issued 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed front prep hand sink in poor repair,( missing hot water faucet handle, only able to retrieve water from knob under handwashing sink. Also very low water pressure at rear prep handwashing sink by 3- compartment sink. Instructed to repair and maintain both handwashing sinks by reinspection in 2 days. Priority violation issued 7-38-030(c).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training for managers with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Must provide
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 25, 2020 3:14 PM
“Ordered from there two days. Both the breakfast and new two fried chicken breast meal, along with two family size chicken noodle soup. The vomiting started within 24 hrs and nausea is bad. Hoping all of the contaminated food will pass through my digestive tract to stop the vomiting. ”
October 21, 2020 10:05 PM
“Ordered Takeout from there. Both my husband and I ordered Chicken Teriyaki noodle bowls. We realized we had very small dry chicken pieces. Didn't look like the nice chicken breast we've had in the past. Called and spoke to manager he offered us to pick up better bowls tomorrow as I just got done dri... ving 30 miles after a very long day. We decided to eat at 6:30 tasted a bit off. At 8pm we both started having cramps and thank God we have 2 bathrooms because we were both on the toilet for over 2 hours with terrible diarrhea. Totally disgusted. ”
October 16, 2020 10:56 PM
“I had eaten a chicken sandwich, a chicken breast, and a few fries. I have a severe shellfish allergy. An hour after eating my dinner, I had instantly felt my lips buzzing and my stomach was In so much pain. I then had an upset stomach which led to me on the toilet and puking at the same time. I stil... l feel so sick. I thought I trusted because I haven’t eaten it in years. I guess I should’ve went a few more. ”
September 28, 2020 10:17 PM
“I ate chow mein, orange chicken, broccoli and beef, super greens and spicy chicken breast along with an egg roll, an hour later started to feel nasty , throwing up, feeling nauseous, stomach pain ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 24, 2020 7:31 PM
“November 23, 2020: My son ate a cheeseburger happy meal and I had a QP deluxe cheeseburger and we both got violently ill 4 hours later. It went from simple indigestion to full fledge vomiting and watery stools. 24 hours later still feeling feverish with a rumbling stomach. Thank goodness my son is f... eeling better, he ate less than me. It’s terrible to see your own child suffer from food poisoning. ”
November 7, 2020 11:55 AM
“My husband and I went for coffee there on Wednesday November 4, 2020 around 5.30 p.m. I ordered an apple oatmilk flat white decaf and he ordered an Americano with cream. As usual the barista, a dark haired thin girl always never seems to remember to add cream. Later when we got home I felt queasy a... nd had diarrhea, this has been happening often and now I know where the source of this diarrhea. My husband's brother had the same problem. After I told him he avoids this place also. ”
November 2, 2020 12:45 AM
“My whole family got food poisoning from take away we at Friday night the 30th at about 18:00 ”
November 12, 2020 7:35 PM
“The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is issuing a public health alert for beef stock products that were not presented for import re-inspection into the United States. A recall was not requested because it is believed that the affected product is no longer av... ailable for consumers to purchase. The beef stock item was imported on or around November 5, 2020.
32-oz. cartons containing “Wegmans Beef Culinary Stock NO SALT ADDED” with UPC 7789045652 and codes 25MAR2022 and 26MAR2022 on the label.
The product subject to the public health alert bears the Canadian mark of inspection for “882.” This item was shipped to retail locations in Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The problem was discovered when the purchaser determined that it was delivered without FSIS import re-inspection.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product. Anyone concerned about an illness should contact a health care provider.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ pantries or refrigerators. This product should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
For more information click here: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 10, 2020 4:01 PM
“Only thing I ate was some ham that was frozen n thawed and I had a sandwich with it only bread m mustard and later on a couple pieces microwaved I am the only one that ate it n my symptoms started about 3 or 4 hours later. Nausea and hot sweats, dizziness, watery mouth, then full vomiting and stomac... h pain along with muscle spasms in the stomach area and dry heaves so bad I started sipping sprite or tea n up everything came all over again and again and again. I have been doing this for 24 hours now. Headache is now starting, very weak also I started vomiting now stuff that looks like bugs or weeds n taste like a grassy something ”
November 23, 2020 5:46 PM
“Had a ham and cheese pizza with my 5 yr old daughter on the 24/11/2020 about half hour after eating we both began vomiting, we had diarrhoea, we couldn’t even keep water down. We got another pizza also that a few people ate from but no one else got sick. The manager from this store has asked organis... es for a driver to pick up left over pizza so it can be tested. ”
November 7, 2020 7:04 AM
“My daughter 13, myself got food poisoning 20 hours post eating pizza, chicken bites. No sea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, abdominal pain and cramps. My daughter fainted throwing up. ”
November 23, 2020 5:29 PM
“Bad food delivered to my room not what ordered. I need help before I get very sick. I'm a veteran USMC and being treated very badly discrimination against me in here ”
November 16, 2020 11:34 AM
“I eat and few hours later i have diarrea all thé day , i want vomité And i have alot nausea And headckeak as well . Is my last meal! Feel so bad ”
October 27, 2020 3:43 PM
“Bought mutton chops which we cooked the same day, it's the only thing that the family has eaten and we are all experiencing diarrhea ”