IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 12, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Homestyle Sandwiches
Product recalled: Chicken Tikka Wrap, Egg Mayonnaise, Cheese and Spring Onion, Cheese and Coleslaw, Tandoori Chicken Wrap, Tuna salad baguette, Tuna and sweetcorn, Cheese and Red Onion, Cheese Salad Baguette, Doner Kebab Wrap, Cheese and Tomato, Sweet Chill Chicke... n
FSA Recall date: 05/12/2021
Recall details: Homestyle Sandwiches is recalling several sandwich products because some contain egg, milk, mustard and fish which are not mentioned on the label and some contain mustard, soya, milk, egg and wheat (gluten) which are not emphasised on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
- Chicken Tikka Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Egg Mayonnaise. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Spring Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Coleslaw. Best before: all dates.
- Tandoori Chicken Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna salad baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna and sweetcorn. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Red Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese Salad Baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Doner Kebab Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Tomato. Best before: all dates.
- Sweet Chill Chicken. Best before: all dates.
If you have bought the above products and have an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya, do not eat them. Instead return them to the store from where they were bought for a full refund.
These products contain egg, fish, milk, mustard, soya and wheat (gluten) making them a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents, and/or an allergy to fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
May 13, 2021 6:23 AM
“Double cheeseburgers and onion rings 1 hour after I ate I was nauseous and was throwing up through the night
Last night twice ”
May 13, 2021 6:02 AM
“I had a a few bites of chicken Caesar salad, few bits of French onion soup, and half of the chipotle chicken avocado melt... 8 hours later worst food poisoning ever. SEVERE body/stomach pain, chills, vomiting, lots of dry heaving, diarrhea. Was miserable the entire day. Didn’t eat anything all day b... efore having this chipotle so I know it was from their food. ”
May 10, 2021 12:00 PM
“Date Closure: 04/29/2021
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 15 live flies in the dining room landing on windows and window ledges. Observed approximately 5 live flies flying throughout the dining... room and not landing. Observed approximately 2 live flies in the men's bathroom landing on counters. Observed approximately 3 live flies in the back storage area landing on shelving where single service bags are kept. Observed approximately 2 live flies in the kitchen area flying throughout the kitchen and not landing. Observed approximately 3 live flies landing on the back door. Observed approximately 4 live flies landing on the walls of the mop sink area. Observed approximately 5 live flies landing on the walls and desk in the manager office with door open to the kitchen.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. Observed raw chicken patties and raw chicken nuggets stored over cooked onion rings in the low boy freezer next to the fryers.
Source: La Florida Department of Health ”
May 10, 2021 1:04 AM
“Not sure - I ate spinach and artichoke dip, French onion soup, and a steak. Almost immediately after finishing the meal, I started to feel ill. It was just me that got sick; my husband ate at the same restaurant but had different food and feels fine. I am now glued to the toilet and feel horrible. ... Today ”
May 9, 2021 1:58 AM
“my boyfriend ate here last night with our friends for dinner all of us experienced gad and an upset stomach but he got the worst of it throwing up multiple times and unable to even get up other than that for hours because of the stomach pain. he had the bread, the bloomin onion and the fondue chocol... ate dessert we all shared the bread and dessert but he was the only one that got sick to such an extreme so we’ve summarized it was from the bloomin onion i was also extremely nauseous for hours after and i shared some of his appetizer we will never go back to longhorn this was an awful experience and old favorite meal turned into a horror and sleepless night- enough to make us NEVER GO BACK ”
May 6, 2021 10:42 PM
“To night 9:30 approx, Very blurry itchy eyes swolen itchy Burn throst. I think they spray cleaner on my food or cross contamination I went there. I believe it's 815 and ordered original chicken sandwich with Cheese Whopper no tomato with cheese large onion rings waited at the window sorry for bringi... ng me itchy eyes and throat burning swollen throat I was waiting out the window for over I'd say at least 15 minutes there was employees inside with a shirt cut off sleeve with underarm body HAIR exposed behind the line with open food no mask on I've had multiple employees with no mask open drink no lid behind the Food Lion doe management this is the worst I ever seen and I am extremely busy and itchy eyes I'm very concerned ”
May 5, 2021 2:53 PM
“May be pilla rice bought from their takeaway counter or onions barjas from the same counter My husband and I got severe diarrhea.
Update: We are both still feeling the effect on Thursday 6th May 2021 after eating this on 1st May. The diarrhoea started on Sunday morning for me and m... y husband on Monday morning. It was very severe on Monday for both of us and also through Monday night into Tuesday. Only just beginning to ease Wednesday. ”
May 5, 2021 6:55 AM
“Ate a chicken sandwich, some onion rings, and a shake. My son had chicken strips- we both suffered diarrhea and nausea- him immediately; hours later for me. No hospital visit, but lost a night of sleep. Will NEVER return. Stay away from there! ”