IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foods like burgers, chicken, and sausages must be cooked thoroughly in order to kill any bacteria and pathogens that can cause food poisoning. Eating raw or undercooked hamburgers can lead to E. coli food poisoning and cause symptoms like cramps and diarrhea that can last about 1 to 3 days.Last updated: August 18, 2022
Hamburger meat. It was out of date. All 3 meats I bought wer out of date. Didn't notice until I felt better. It was a horrible experience | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
2 days ago
Sunday, I ate a hamburger and sweet potatoes I ate a hamburger and sweet potatoes. While I was eating it I noticed it had a strange flavor but still I finished them. During the night I started throwing up and it didn't stop until 24h later. I... vomited more than 20 times, I couldn't even hold a sip of water. The doctor told me it's a possible case of salmonella and the recovery will take approximately a week. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Last night, Ate spicy chicken nuggets and a hamburger from here. Vomiting and the works all night long. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
3 days ago
My son got a chicken nugget happy meal with fries a chocolate shake and a plain hamburger with only pickles tonight for dinner (8/15) at around 5pm. The kid has been throwing up for 2 hours now, almost non stop. | Symptoms: Vomiting
I ate a double hamburger, with no onions and within a half hour or so, my stomach began turning. I was having terrible cramping, nausea, and bile. It ending with me vomiting The meat didn’t taste how it normally would but I thought it was just me and the bag smelled like rotting cheese | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Bile, Cramps
My Mom was hospitalized on Friday with food poisoning, The bistro hamburger at the Sr. Living Facility where she lives in Seminole, FL Hospitalized - taken by ambulance due to severe diarrhea and vomiting, 92 years old | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
I always ate there but on day I decided to eat a hamburger and it was the worst thing I could have done 30 minutes after I at the burger I got explosive Diarrhea and 5 minutes after I started vomiting 2 start cuz other food is good | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
6 days ago
King’s Hawaiian is voluntarily recalling its Pretzel Slider Buns, Pretzel Hamburger Buns and Pretzel Bites products out of an abundance of caution following a recall of an ingredient used in the pretzel products from one of its suppliers, Lyons Magnus. Lyons Magnus is recalling this ingredient due... to the potential for it to cause microbial contamination including from the organisms Cronobacter sakazakii and Clostridium botulinum. While no illnesses associated with King’s Hawaiian pretzel bread have been reported, and no pathogens have been found in any King’s Hawaiian products to date, the recall is being conducted to ensure consumer safety.
This recall does not impact any other King’s Hawaiian products, as no other products use this ingredient from Lyons Magnus. King’s Hawaiian will resume producing all pretzel products once the company has ensured all current product has been disposed of and has confirmed the safety of all ingredients.
Hawaiian advises that consumers in possession of any King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns, King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Hamburger Buns or King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Bites should dispose of the product. If there is a concern about specific Lot Codes, are listed below.
- Description: 800111 - King's Hawaiian Pretzel Hamburger Bun. UPC:73435000365. Lot Code: 108222, 109222, 110222, 111222, 112222, 164222, 165222, 166222, 167222, 168222, 187222, 188222, 189222, 199222, 214222, 215222, 216222, 217222, 218222 .
- Description: 800112 - King's Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Bun. UPC:73435000372. Lot Code: 115222, 116222, 117222, 118222, 119222, 120222, 157222, 158222, 159222, 160222, 161222, 162222, 200222, 201222, 202222, 203222, 204222, 220222, 221222 .
- Description: 800151 - King's Hawaiian Pretzel Bites. UPC:73435000525. Lot Code: 1672IB, 1682IB, 1702IB, 1712IB, 1722IB, 1732IB, 1742IB, 1752IB, 1772IB, 1782IB, 1792IB, 1802IB, 1812IB, 1842IB, 1852IB, 1862IB, 1872IB, 1882IB, 1912IB, 1922IB, 1932IB, 1942IB, 1952IB, 1982IB, 1992IB, 2002IB, 2012IB, 2022IB, 2052IB, 2062IB, 2072IB, 2082IB, 2092IB, 2092IB, 2122IB, 2132IB, 2142IB, 2152IB, 2162IB, 2192IB, 2202IB, 2212IB.
In case you experienced harm from these products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: King’s Hawaiian
Brand name: King’s Hawaiian
Product recalled: Pretzel Slider Buns, Pretzel Hamburger Buns and Pretzel Bites
Reason of the recall: Due to the potential for microbial contamination, including Cronobacter sakazakii and Clostridium botulinum
FDA Recall date: August 13, 2022
Report date: Aug 5, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no city of chicago sanitation manager on premises while handling tcs foods. Priority foundation. Citation issued. 7-38-012. Handles raw pork, beef,... hamburgers, etc. Must provide.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle provided in the unisex washroom located in kitchen prep area. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to seal hole opening on wall behind the west 2 door stand-up cooler in kitchen prep area and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: found previous core violations not corrected from report dated 10-18-21 inspection # 2534856. Violation 58. Allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site. Priority violation. Citation issued. 7-42-090. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from inspection report 2386915 dated: 9--8-20 #57--food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training. Instructed to provide. Instructed to comply with noted violation and maintain as required. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. 1 citation issued for two non compliance violations.