IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Foods like burgers, chicken, and sausages must be cooked thoroughly in order to kill any bacteria and pathogens that can cause food poisoning. Eating raw or undercooked hamburgers can lead to E. coli food poisoning and cause symptoms like cramps and diarrhea that can last about 1 to 3 days.Last updated: February 19, 2024
Today 1 hour after eating mac do hamburger royal deluxe bacon, I vomited 4 times, violent abdominal cramps, chills from head to toe 1 hour after eating the hamburger, I had big abdominal cramps, nausea, followed by vomiting 4 times. I was cold from head to toe,... bordering on vagal discomfort. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Other, Cramps
Report date: Feb 15, 2024
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed employee utilizing gloves to handle raw steak and utilize same gloves, without handwashing, to handle ready-to-eat food items such as diced ham and sliced cheese. Instructed to discard mishandled items and wash hands... and replace gloves in-between tasks, such as switching from handling raw food items to ready-to-eat food items. Person-in-charge discarded mishandled food items and discussed proper handwashing procedures with employee. Priority violation, 7-38-010 citation issued.
15. Food separated and protected
- comments: observed raw food stored over ready-to-eat foods in several areas throughout the kitchen area: raw shell eggs stored over ready-to-eat corned hash in the cook line area, raw beef stored over ready-to-eat potatoes in the serving line area, and raw eggs stored over ready-to-eat ham in the walk-in cooler. Instructed to relocate raw foods below ready-to-eat foods to prevent cross-contamination. Person-in-charge relocated raw eggs and raw beef below ready-to-eat foods on-site. Priority violation. 7-38-005 citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed several food items stored in large walk-in cooler above 41. 0f: refried beans at 46. 8f, tuna at 46. 9f, pasta at 48. 7f, soup at 47. 8f. Instructed to discard and denature all out-of-temperature food items. Person-in-charge discarded and denatured all out-of-temperature food items on-site, approximately 50 lbs with $200 of product. Priority violation. 7-38-005 citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: missing disclosure for consumer advisory on the menu. Instructed to disclose on the menu which foods (ex, eggs, steak, hamburgers ) can be ordered under cooked/cooked to order with an asterisk next to those specific items; and then by asterisking them to a footnote that states these items are served raw or undercooked or contain (or may contain) raw or undercooked ingredients in addition to the reminder statement such as 'consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions' priority foundation. 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed large/rear walk-in cooler insufficient temperature to cold-hold tcs food items with internal ambient air temperature of 48. 9f. Person-in-charge discarded all tcs food items from cooler and ceased use of cooler to store tcs food items. Person in charge adjusted temperature of walk in cooler and maintain proper temperature of 36. 0f by end on inspection priority violation. 7-38-005 citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed cooked sausage and cooked bacon stored in direct contact with clean linens prior to service. Instructed to remove food items from linens and cease use of linens in contact with food and maintain.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: observed in-use utensils stored in water at the server area. Instructed to remove and store utensils on clean, sanitized surface in-between uses and maintain.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: observed single-use sour cream containers cleaned and re-used as to-go containers for customers. Instructed to cease re-use of single-service containers for food storage and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed gaskets along front cook line cold-holding units to be soiled. Instructed to clean and sanitize gaskets on all cold-holding units and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed several missing wall tiles above prep coolers along cook line. Instructed to replace missing wall tiles and maintain.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Kwik trip hamburger
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: Not good | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Sunday morning it started plant based hamburger burger king burger was funny 5x vomiting and diarrhea fever | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I ate hamburger helper for dinner yesterday and now have chills, vomiting and a headache. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills
Last night A Mac first beef hamburger It all started with severe abdominal pain, my stomach was bloated and very hard. Then the vomiting appeared that lasted more than 3 hours, because of vomiting I was unwell the firemen came I had 8.9 of tension impossible to... sit up without feeling unwell. The pains started to become bearable around 1 am. Today I have severe heartburn and I am very tired. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Swelling, Heartburn
November 1. 2023 I discovered raw hamburger meat After taking a couple bites of my baconburger. They recooked it and I finished it thanking no more. Few days later stomach aches before and after meals and to this day. Thought I had other issues. Went to doctor... and they diagnosed H Pylori from food contamination. After medical treatment I still feel about the same. Nurse said it is difficult to get rid of at the time I was given the diagnosis. Still taking meds and have to go back for breath test. Looks like it may be a long road for me and this is Feb, 9 2024. I sent Chilis corporate an email letter and they did not respond.. Chilis in Venice, Fl
Under cooked hamburger meat. Partially raw.. | Symptoms: Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Wendy’s hamburger and chicken nuggets
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
McDonald's Eindhoven Airport, Eindhoven Airport (EIN), Luchthavenweg, 5657 EA Eindhoven, Netherlands
1 week ago
In Netherlands, by Eindhoven airport at McDonald's Burger On Friday at 2024/02/02 around 13:00 I was at McDonald's by the Eindhoven airport, I haven't ate anything from a morning so I ordered simple hamburger, after eating half of it my stomach already started to react badly and... I didn't finished it all. Thing was that I needed to pass the gates before 14:00 and rushed in because I was travelling for a short vacation. All day since then I couldn't eat anything and I was telling everyone that I met that I feel not good after I ate at McDonald's. Second day in morning around 06:00 I woke up from nausea and started to vomit really badly. I was womiting every 20 mins sometimes less for 14 hours straight! I couldn't go to the hospital because I was in another country and didn't really knew what to do. After throwing up for so long my body is still in a bad condition. I used medicine called Smecta to help my self out but it didn't help me that much. The pain in my stomach and nausea is still irritating me. I want them to be more careful of what they delivering to people. Out of 5 days of vacation I had none and spend most of time laying in bed. Today which is 2024/02/07 I got back to Netherlands and visited McDonald's to complain of what happened but they strictly defending them self's saying that they do food check everyday and that it's impossible that I got poisoned by them. | Symptoms: Nausea, Other, Vomiting, Stomach Pain