IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 4, 2021 7:02 PM
“their hamburger. I don't know ”
March 4, 2021 10:57 AM
“2 jr.jumbo jacks- 10pm 3/2/2021
The warm hamburger meat didn't scare me.. less than 10min later I was passing gas for the next 4 hours. One of the worker must have slipped something into my meal.. I have never experienced this in my life. They were giving me odd looks and wide eyed glances like wh... en someone is trying to tell you something. ”
March 4, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no city of chicago food service manager on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (eggs, burgers, shrimp, etc. ) are prepared and served to the public. City of chicago food service ma... nager must be on site at all times time/emperature control for safety foods are prepared and served to the public, said manager must provide posted, valid city of chciago foodservice manager certificate. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: observed food handler touch ready to eat hamburger with barehand. Must use glove, spatula or deli paper to prevent bare hand contact with ready to eat food. Priority violation. 7-38-010. Citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: found ready to eat time/temperature control for safety food: cooked beef, and cooked pork held for over 24 houurs without discard date(both beef and pork labeled 2/22/21). Manager states 'all food is cooked fresh daily'. Instructed manager to provide discard date for all ready to eat, time/temperature control for safety foods hels for over 24 hours. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: found eggs and hamnburgers on menu both items can be ordered under coooked. Found food advisory with disclosure and reminder. Found no foot note. Must provide disclore, reminder and food note for all menu items that can be ordered under cooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 1, 2021 3:22 AM
“Seems that French Fries were not fully cooked, as they didn’t digest. Ordered a double quarter with cheese and bacon, fries, chocolate shake, and cookies for lunch Saturday, 2/27/2021. Stomach began to ache with cramps about 10p and by 1p diarrhea started. Then about 7a the nausea started and I vom... ited. Only small, undigested French fries were recognizable. There had been a metallic taste to the hamburger, but there were no signs of it in the vomit materials. Diarrhea continued until about 4p Sunday, 2/28, and short waves of nausea too, but vomiting stopped after some ginger ale. It happened on Saturday night and Sunday 2/27-28, ”
February 27, 2021 2:43 AM
“Hamburger, today, symptoms started after 1-2 hours ”
February 26, 2021 2:18 PM
“Thinking the lettuce or mayo. My whole family except my son came down hours later from eating a hamburger. First my mom started nausea, then threw up first, then my brother threw up, then I did, and it became a race to the toilet because we were all I'll severely. Severe vomiting, diarrea, chills,... fever, all of it. Then my dad finished last with all the same symptoms. My son was the only person to not have lettuce on his burger and hes been fine so far. It happened FEB 23RD, TUESDAY NITE. ”
February 22, 2021 10:47 AM
“My dad and I ate a hamburger on Feb 17, 1021. Got sick that evening vomiting and diarrhea around 24 hours ”
February 18, 2021 8:34 AM
“Not myself & a friend ate takeaway on bot days. The only thing we ate was fries, as I had hamburger friend had chicken nuggets. We did not eat any other meals together on either day. It could be fries or it could be cross contamination which effected more than one item. Picked up usual meals It happ... ened Saturday 13th & Monday 15th., ”