IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 7, 2021 12:21 PM
“I had a 5 piece chicken tender with honey mustard, tots, and a large Oreo cheesecake master blast shake. The shake tasted absolutely rotten - I thought that maybe they didn’t stir it well enough, so I stirred it thoroughly and it still tasted awful. I had MAYBE 5 sips and stopped drinking it. I left... it on the counter so I could take it back/tell them how horrid it was. A few hours later I saw it literally frothing and bubbling like sea foam! I don’t know what the heck happened, but it’s been awful. I got intense stomach cramps and diarrhea a little less than 12 hours afterwards. As a health care professional, the symptoms point me towards C. diff (clostridium) and it is highly likely that the ingredients of either the shake or the chicken tenders had not been refrigerated properly. ”
February 5, 2021 8:15 PM
“Salad with honey mustard dressing and chicken Got severe diarrhea within 2 hours of eating . Just me . Acid stomach , lack of apetite, It happened 2 weeks ago , ”
January 27, 2021 9:54 PM
“Fast food. I ate BBQ Crispy Chicken Sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato; large order of mozzarella sticks with marinara; medium onion ring with honey mustard; and a medium Hi-C Fruit Punch drink. It is duly noted that I consumed all of the food I have listed here and a majority of my drink. I g... ot food at 5pm then ate it when I got home by 5:30pm. Then I felt like I had the urge to throw up off and on increasingly until 9:30pm. I thought it was gas and I tried to burp to feel better. I already had a bit of a tickle in my throat and some phlegm which lead to some persistent coughing mixed with the previous urges to throw up resulting in at least 4 projectile vomiting episodes between 9:30 and 10pm. Today ”
January 7, 2021 11:14 PM
“Number 2 ketchup and mustard only with a coke. Ate around 4 started feeling nauseous afterwards now diarrhea plus painful cramps. It happened on January 7th ”
January 5, 2021 8:58 PM
“6:30 tonight, ?? Double cheeseburger with mustard ketchup lettuce and mayonnaise and cheese curds. Just me, 3 hours after I ate. Dumping diarrhoea, twice within 20 minutes. ”
December 27, 2020 10:34 PM
“I had a double butter burger with Cheese and and onions and ketchup, mustard and Mayo and fries and a root beer and also a salted Carmel cashew frozen custard yesterday at 12/26/2020 and then I was sick this morning 12/27/2020. I was vomiting profusely and felt nauseated and had very bad diarrhea. I... haven’t been able to eat anything all day and this has ruined my weekend. I don’t think so will be able to go to work tomorrow if I still feel like this. ”
December 17, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Dec 14, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the exposed hand washing sink at the wait station/coffee prep area not accessible for use at this time. The drain pipe for the sink was not connected at the time of the inspection and l... eaked heavily onto the floor. Management instructed to repair and maintain the exposed hand washing sink in this area. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold holding temperatures of tcs foods inside of the 2 door prep cooler. Observed eggs at 46. 4f, chicken salad at 49. 8f, sour cream at 44. 6f, cole slaw at 45. 7f, herring in mustard sauce at 44. 6f, salmon in cream sauce at 44. 1, yogurt at 45. 9f. Management voluntarily discarded approximately 11# and 1 gallon of food worth $30. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory disclosure and reminder statement on the menu for raw or undercooked foods. Management instructed to disclose or describe all foods which can be ordered raw or undercooked and link those items to a reminder statement on the menu. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: replace the torn door gaskets inside of the 2 door prep cooler across from the stove and adjust the doors on the other 2 door prep cooler in the dessert area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible registering temperature indicators provided to test the surface utensil temperature inside of the high temperature dish machine. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle provided in the washroom next to the west kitchen. Management instructed to provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: repair the broken floor tiles in the washroom next to the west kitchen. Replace the worn flooring in the east kitchen with a smooth and easily cleanable surface.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: remove the cardboard from the floor in the east kitchen.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from report #2345875 on 11/19/19 not corrected: 51 - observed no backflow prevention device located at ice machine. Instructed management to install or locate the backflow prevention device at ice machine. Priority foundation 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
December 13, 2020 1:38 AM
“Soo Cali, Thai Fighter, Sweet Potato Fries, French Fries, Ketchup, Mustard
My wife and I have had the following symptoms after eating there it was the only thing we ate all day.
Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache, Lightheadedness, and fatigue. ”
November 10, 2020 8:45 PM
“I ordered there on 11/10/20 at 6pm. I bought the 6 finger plate with fries. My strips were tossed in hot honey mustard. Which I asked to be on the side but they tossed them. I have never had them tossed so thought it would be fine. I had ranch dressing and celery with my food. The ranch tasted ok b... ut seemed thick so I only had one celery stick with ranch. I ate 2 strips and didn't like how soggy the sauce made my chicken so I put it up. An hour later I had stabbing pains in my stomach and what felt like gas pains...then diarrhea. It's been 2 hours and I'm in so much pain. ”
November 10, 2020 4:01 PM
“Only thing I ate was some ham that was frozen n thawed and I had a sandwich with it only bread m mustard and later on a couple pieces microwaved I am the only one that ate it n my symptoms started about 3 or 4 hours later. Nausea and hot sweats, dizziness, watery mouth, then full vomiting and stomac... h pain along with muscle spasms in the stomach area and dry heaves so bad I started sipping sprite or tea n up everything came all over again and again and again. I have been doing this for 24 hours now. Headache is now starting, very weak also I started vomiting now stuff that looks like bugs or weeds n taste like a grassy something ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 1, 2021 10:54 PM
“Today, Me and my family postmated it. I ate a burrito bowl with egg whites from here I ate the bowl and immediately my stomach hurt after and the next day(03/01/21) my liver and stomach was hurting and i woke up nauseous and later i ended up having diarrhea. I believe it was most likely from the ham... and also my mother had the ham and she said it tasted spoiled and she also was feeling nauseous and had stomach pains. So 2 people. ”
February 10, 2021 11:45 PM
“Last night around 9:45pm I ate a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra sauce and 2 Hash Browns, a few hours later i was Vomiting and had Severe Diarrhea, then this morning i had Diarrhea again but this time I also had rectal bleeding too that has been happening since about 2am.
I went to the hospita... l because there were no available doctor appointments at my regular GP. The hospital took blood tests and a liver function test which all came back good and healthy and they told me the cause was Food Poisoning. ”
February 16, 2021 11:20 AM
“Schneider's pepperettes hot pepperoni I was up a few times in the night having to go to the toilet starting with nausea. I was the only one who got sick. ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 15, 2021 11:35 AM
“I drank Ragu juice 100% green juice. I got severe hives on my face and body. I have missed approximately 4 days of work and I won’t be paid for them regardless of my doctor’s letter. My face is burning and itchy at the same time. It is the worst experience ever. ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 23, 2021 4:39 PM
“Their burger I ordered a single animal style and a Dr Pepper along with 3 other meals at around 6:00pm. Around 10:30pm that night I started vomiting and diarrhea. The other 3 started having symptoms around 12:30-1:00am on 2/22