IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 1, 2021 - Turkey food poisoning is commonly linked to the holidays, but turkey deli meat consumed year-round has a high risk of contamination from food poisoning bacteria. Raw and undercooked poultry is usually associated with Salmonella, but turkey deli meat food poisoning is normally caused by listeria.
I bought a box of turkey burgers and a shrimps and i cooked the burgers for my son he got really sick he has chills vomit and fever 🥵
And I opened the bag of shrimps and the smell was horrible that I almost trout up I... go every Sunday to get my vegetables and milk my fruit and expensive but is good..
However the frozen products are not very good is not the first time.
I just hope my son don’t end tonight at the hospital. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills
2 days ago
Ordered a turkey sandwich- nov 29th. Cramping and diarrhea :(. For hours.
I ate plain oatmeal before for breakfast so it’s the only possibility. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
I bought 3 Turkeys from there and we cooked them on thankgiving. My entire family is very sick with food poisoning and I am currently in the hospital. This is very disturbing considering I feed over 30 people with this poisoned food. I have been sick ever... since Thanksgiving and dont seem to be getting better all because of food poisoning, itsvery bad case and the drs are trying to do everything. I have 15 plus people messageing and calling me over this Turkey poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Report date: Nov 22, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge does not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no... city of chicago foodservice sanitation certificate posted on premise. Instructed management, a city of chicago certificate must be posted and available on site. A certified food manager must be present when tcs (chicken, turkey, sandwiches, salads etc) foods are being prepared and served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: found incomplete vomiting and diarrheal spill kit ( missing item appropriate sanitizer that kills norovirus). Instructed to provide complete spill kit. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible inside (2) prep cooler in prep area.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: instructed to provide label for food storage containers identified with common name (salt, sugar, flour etc)
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: instructed to provide tight fitting cover/lid for ice bin behind the bar.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain interior surfaces of all coolers
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: toilet room receptacles must be covered. Instructed to provide cover/lid.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and reorganize prep area. Food and non food items must be stored 6' off the floor for easy access on cleaning.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain floor inside mop closet.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handlers with incomplete proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide certificate for each employee.
Bought a turkey for Thanksgiving, thawed it out, and upon opening it, the bird literally looked like it was decayed. It was incredibly disgusting. Thanksgiving ruined. Worst part, I have to keep this bird in our fridge until Tuesday (trash day). Product brand was Butterball.
Went with family for thanksgiving and had the Turkey platter. In addition to the food being barely edible (Dry Luke Warm Turkey and Gravy, Unseasoned Sweet Potato Mash, Cold Stuffing.) I felt a slight pain shortly after eating half my plate that late, Don’t eat the thanksgiving... meal here. It’s not only pre-made reheated, bland and luke warm, but it gave me stomach cramps, bloating and diarrhea shortly after eating only less than HALF the plate. Glad I didn’t finish as it might have gotten worse! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Something else, Cramps, Bloating
11/20/21, To much salt in the lunch meat turkey Me and my wife had to call my doctor to find out what to do. And it happened 20 minutes after we ate it
My blood pressure went to 215 over 101 | Symptoms: Other