IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 25, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 19, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge does not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation no citation issued
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate... - comments: found no certified food manager on site while tcs foods (soups, sandwiches, panini etc) are being pprepared and served. Instructed person in charge, a certified food manager with city of chicago foodservice sanitation certificate must be present at all times whan handling tcs foods. And certificates must be posted on premise. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found no handsoap available at handsink in front prep and in rear prep area. Instructed to provide. (corrected on site) priority foundation violation 7-38-030 (c) citation issued
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying device or paper towel available at handsink in front prep area. Instructed to provide. (corrected on site) priority foundation 7-38-030 (c) no citation issued. (consolidated with the above citation).
35. Approved thawing methods used
- comments: observed improper thawing pocedure on frozen soup. Instructed management, thawing must occur under refrigeration that maintains the food temperature at 41. 0f or less or completely submerged under running water or thawed in a microwave oven and immediately transferred to conventional cooking equipment with no interruption in the process. Instructed to maintain correct thawing procedures.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible inside all reach-in coolers.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: noted prepackaged soup on display cooler with missing ingredients. Instructed to provide. (if made from two or more ingredients, a list of ingredients and subingredients in descending order. Predominance by weight).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: instructed to rodent proofed bottom of front entrance and rear exit door.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed food boxes/containers in basement dry storage area are stored under some exposed sewage pipes. Food containers must be remove from some exposed sewage pipes or properly enclose sewer lines that are not shielded to intercept potential drips. Instructed to properly enclose sewer lines that are not shielded to intercept potential drips or remove the said boxes.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: instructed to provide 3 working drain stoppers for 3 compartment sink.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: backflow preventer device not located behind coffee machine in rear prep area instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to provide lid/cover for garbage receptacle in serving area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain ceiling vent cover inside washroom.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide certificate for each employee.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: found no approved allergen training certificate in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training certification.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected from inspection report# 2362787 issued on 02-24-2020. Violation #56 not corrected - observed reheating soups using gas stove without proper ventilation. Instructed to provide proper ventilation above gas stove in rear prep area. Issued 2 day notice priority violation 7-42-090 citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 24, 2021 11:49 PM
“i ate some tomato mozerella panini and afterwards i was violently ill and threw up profusely all day with intense pain. these foods must be frozen and reheated poorly ”
February 23, 2021 12:47 PM
“Menu panini savoyard and cookie chocolate hazelnut eaten this 23 February 2021 at 2:30pm.
Stomach cramps around 3:30pm and vomit around 5:30pm. ”
October 24, 2020 12:12 PM
“I ate the breakfast panini for supper and was extremely ill less than 3 hours later. It didn’t seem very fresh at the time, but because it was grilled it was hard to tell for sure. Will definitely not being eating there again. ”
October 16, 2020 10:10 AM
“tomato mozzarella panini made me throw up. i think due to the pandemic maybe they don’t switch them out as often because less busy? idk but i usually get those and feel fine and i’m sure it was that cause i ate other food too and all i saw was the panini come out. feel better now hopefully i’m ok lo... l ”
August 28, 2020 3:50 PM
“I got the vegetarian panini which came with a simple side salad. Could have been either or both. I ate the food yesterday afternoon and the symptoms started late this morning. Mainly diarrhea but a little vomiting. ”
July 26, 2020 10:41 AM
“I ate the veggie panini (with mozzarella cheese) and woke up this morning with a raging headache and threw up the panini on and off for an hour. ”
March 18, 2020 5:43 PM
“I ate at the same time as drinking but ate my panini just before. This is the second time they has made me feel incredibly ill however this time it was so much worse. I ordered a small cappuccino about 30 minutes later I started to feel ill and ended up feeling drowsy nauseas and I couldn’t sleep it... off. It’s now been 10 hours and I’ve since passed out and projectile vomited And also Had a fever. I drink coffee everyday and this never occurres. I also have immense stomach pain. ”
March 6, 2020 9:20 PM
“I ate the mozzarella panini and a medium mocha around 7 pm today. I didn't have anything else to eat after that. Started feeling nauseous around 7.30 immediately after the mocha. Ended up vomitting at 1 am. It's 2 am now and I'm still nauseous. ”
February 3, 2020 7:37 AM
“I ate a tomato mozzarella panini sandwich on January 30, 2020 and became violently ill within hours. I was sick all night with vomiting and diarrhea. I lost consciousness and my blood pressure was very low. I was one step away from the ER. I will have to replace the seat in my car because I was dr... iving when this hit me and had to pull over on the side of the road. I will never eat there again ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 6, 2021 12:10 PM
“Ate a Chicken Chalupa and nachos. Diarrhea violently vomiting fatigue chills headache..it started about 7 hours after I consumed the food ”
February 11, 2021 7:16 AM
“February 6 2021, Market side chicken ceaser salad Vomiting, stomach pains, sulfuric belching and vomiting, symptoms started 6 hours after eating salad. It's February 11 and still feel sick. ”
February 3, 2021 11:13 PM
“2/3/2021 10:00pm, Hibachi NY Strip and fried rice It appears only I got sick. My husband and I had the same. I ate a little after 8p and got sick 2 hours later. ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 15, 2021 11:12 PM
“I Just ordered sushi five hours ago. I was in the bath and my stomach started wrenching. I jumped out of my bath straight to the toilet, vomiting and diarrhea instantly. Now I feel slightly better hopefully that’s the end of it, but my stomach is still in knots... ”
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”
February 28, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Birchwood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat) by Lidl GB because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund with or without a receipt.
- Birchw... ood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat). 750g. Use by: 01 March 2021.
The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”