IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 3, 2021 11:28 PM
“03/01, chicken bowl with lettuce, queso, sour cream, black beans, brown rice, and salsa My sister had it but her bowl did not contain lettuce, queso, sour cream, or chicken. I ate it at 10 pm, started diarrhea at 2am, vomiting started 5 am, fever and chills and body aches started 2 am ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 25, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundati... on violation 7-38-010,no citation issued
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed prepared ready to eat tcs foods not in the original containers such as flavored cream cheeses,riceand soups not properly date labeled with an expiration date no longer than 7 days. Must properly date label all such foods. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005 no citation issued
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: observed wiping cloths stored on top of front hand washing sink. Must properly store wiping cloths in a sanitizing solution when not in use.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: observed ice scoops stored on top of ice machine. Must properly store ice scoops in a clean container to prevent contamination.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: additional water preasure needed at the hand washing sink in rear food preparation area. Must repair and maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside garbage area not maintained. Observed outside garbage dumpster overflowing preventing lis from closing properly. Also observed accumulation of garbage and trash on ground surrounding dumpster. This is harborage and a food source for rodents and others pests. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b) citation issued
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and grease build up on floor under around and behing cooking eaquipment. Must clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from report#2456883 on 11/20/2020. #51 backflow prevention device not located at ice maker. Must install so backflow prevention device may be located to be serviced and maintained. #56 instructed to detail clean kitchen exhaust hood filters to remove accumulations of grease-build-up and to maintain. #57 observed no food handler certificates provided on the site. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees. #58 allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation cert priority foundation violation 7-42-090 no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 2, 2021 3:15 PM
“Creamy chill or iced cap or caramel iced cap The drink was drank pretty slow got a stomach ache short while after the first couple of sips. Then an hour later got diarreag. Wouldn’t be the first time either
March 1, 2021 8:43 AM
“Bought some creamed chicken and salad last friday afternoon. Six hours later I was terribly ill with diarrhea, vomitting and a fever, going as far as getting a covid test. This has lasted 10 days. ”
March 1, 2021 6:32 AM
“I ate ice cream then when I wole ”
February 27, 2021 10:16 PM
“February 27,2021 had a chicken burrito with rice pinto beans pico chz guacamole sour cream japs chips queso and a coke it was delicious as always but immediately when I got home I vomited profusely diarrhea stomach cramps very sick I can’t imagine it was anything else but food poisoning I hate to wr... ite this I love this place hope they are being careful with food temps etc 😔🤮🤢 ”
February 27, 2021 9:15 PM
“I am a big fan of coffee drinks so i decided to try a large cappuccino blast from this restaurant two weeks ago. A couple of minutes later after I finished my drink i gained a massive headache, felt nauseous, and had an upset stomach; i went to the bathroom more than 4 times within 3 hours that even... ing. When I checked my cup I noticed little tiny black specks all over the sides and thought that maybe coffee grounds made it into my drink and made me sick or that I just possibly had a bad batch of coffee in it. For that reasoning I made another attempt today and purchased a small cappuccino instead. Minutes later after almost finishing that drink I began experiencing the same symptoms as before, only this time I didnt see any black specks but noticed clumpy chunks of whipped cream towards the bottom. I can no longer visit this restaurant as I strongly feel that I have experienced food poisoning both times. ”
February 27, 2021 10:48 AM
“Ate Cinnabon bites & supreme nacho fries, a few hours later I began to have the worst stomach cramps that made me want to scream. I have an extremely high pain tolerance but this was beyond anything I’ve ever felt, it’s continued from last night at around 6pm to today at 11am & I can only hope it’s... nothing serious. ”
February 25, 2021 8:33 PM
“After eating ice cream Only my husband ate the ice cream and got sick 15 minutes later with nausea and then violent vomiting.
Last night shortly after eating ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 1, 2021 10:54 PM
“Today, Me and my family postmated it. I ate a burrito bowl with egg whites from here I ate the bowl and immediately my stomach hurt after and the next day(03/01/21) my liver and stomach was hurting and i woke up nauseous and later i ended up having diarrhea. I believe it was most likely from the ham... and also my mother had the ham and she said it tasted spoiled and she also was feeling nauseous and had stomach pains. So 2 people. ”
February 10, 2021 11:45 PM
“Last night around 9:45pm I ate a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra sauce and 2 Hash Browns, a few hours later i was Vomiting and had Severe Diarrhea, then this morning i had Diarrhea again but this time I also had rectal bleeding too that has been happening since about 2am.
I went to the hospita... l because there were no available doctor appointments at my regular GP. The hospital took blood tests and a liver function test which all came back good and healthy and they told me the cause was Food Poisoning. ”
February 16, 2021 11:20 AM
“Schneider's pepperettes hot pepperoni I was up a few times in the night having to go to the toilet starting with nausea. I was the only one who got sick. ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 15, 2021 11:35 AM
“I drank Ragu juice 100% green juice. I got severe hives on my face and body. I have missed approximately 4 days of work and I won’t be paid for them regardless of my doctor’s letter. My face is burning and itchy at the same time. It is the worst experience ever. ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 23, 2021 4:39 PM
“Their burger I ordered a single animal style and a Dr Pepper along with 3 other meals at around 6:00pm. Around 10:30pm that night I started vomiting and diarrhea. The other 3 started having symptoms around 12:30-1:00am on 2/22