IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Eating fruit contaminated with bacteria such as Salmonella, Listeria, or E.coli can lead to food poisoning. The fruit can become contaminated while in transport or when being stored. In 1999, apples containing E.coli were used to prepare apple juice which caused food poisoning that killed a 16-month old girl and made another 66 people sick.
18 hours ago
I got the mango dragonfruit drink and within the hour I was nauseous, dizzy, weak, and have had diarrhea and vomiting since | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Weakness, Dizziness
Happy meal and fruit bag, After eating a happy meal my 4 year old was vomiting and had diarrhea all night. First time I’ve ever seen her like this! Not happy | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Not sure. We had a sandwich from the deli and a mixed fruit container. 2 of us got sick, we ate the same thing. My husband started feeling ill within an hour, and I started feeling ill in about 2 hours. It happened agter I ate lunch... at 2pm today, and 4pm I started feeling sick. It's 725pm now and I'm sicker than ever., | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Company name: Rocky Top Farms
Brand name: Rocky Top Farms
Product recalled: Cherry Butter
Reason of the recall: Undeclared milk
FDA Recall date: August 30, 2021
Recall details: Rocky Top Farms of Ellsworth, MI, is recalling its 10-ounce jars of "Cherry Butter" fruit butter because they may... contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or a severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The recalled "Cherry Butter" was distributed nationwide through the company website (www.rockytopfarms.com).
The product comes in a 10-ounce, clear glass jar. All lots are affected with this recall. The product may have been sold individually or in multi-packs or variety packs. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the milk containing product was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of milk. Production of the product has been suspended until FDA and the company are certain that the problem has been corrected. Consumers who have purchased 10-ounce jars of "Cherry Butter" that were incorrectly labeled are allowed to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. If the incorrectly labeled product was purchased through our website, consumers are asked to destroy the product and contact the company for a refund.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
3 weeks ago
Report date: Aug 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no city of chicago sanitation manager on-premises while handling tcs foods (raw chicken, cooked chicken, etc. ) 7-38-012 priority foundation. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments:... found fly activity at premises. Observed 7 fruit flies on ceiling at preparation areas. Also, 2 house flies observed at rear dishwashing areas. Priority foundation. Citation issued. 7-38-020a. Must eliminate all flying insects from premises and notify pest control operator.
Report date: Aug 25, 2021
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: interior of reach in coolers and freezers in need of cleaning to remove all build up and food spills. Instructed to clean and maintain.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found the following... products at improper temperature. Yogurt, fruit cuts, hummus, fresh dips, fresh meat, hot dogs, prepackaged deli, fresh pasta. Found display cases at improper temperature. All products ranging from 47. 0 to 58. 0 degrees all product was discarded at this time. Total value $25,000. 00 400 lbs priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found reach in coolers, dairy cooler, and meat reach in at improper temperature. Air temp ranging from 45-59 degrees air temp. Coolers are being tagged held for inspection at this time. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued when coolers are corrected contact cdph via email to request reinspection of coolers. To remove held for inspection tags.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all large bulk food must be properly identified with product name. Instructed to correct and maintain.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: sponges and or towels when not in use must be stored in a clean sanitizing solution. Instructed to correct and maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: large can opener in need of cleaning to remove all food build up. Instructed to clean and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: all equipment in meat room, and deli in need of cleaning to remove all build up of food spills. Instructed to clean and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: toilet room receptacle in need of cover. Instructed to install and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floors in back storage, meat, deli prep, and produce prep areas in need of detail cleaning to remove all build up. Instruct to clean and maintain clean.
Closure Date: 08/23/2021
Fly Infestation. Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
3 weeks ago
I had a Greek salad with added cucumbers, and a fruit cup side. Haven’t eaten anything else afterwards. I’ve been having diarrhea, and vomiting. The vomit is all salad | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting