IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Cheese pizza
February 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 23, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed co... pies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed facility equipment for cold holding in disrepair. Noted reach in prep cooler (located directly in front of hot-hold station) to be at improper at 51f. Uncooked cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were removed from unit. Informed person in charge to repair or replace for proper cold holding of 41 degrees f or below. May not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health (cdph). Tagged unit. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometers inside the reach in prep coolers. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all refrigerator units to properly monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle (waste can) for proper disposal of waste in unisex employee washroom. Instructed to provide covered waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 20, 2021 11:08 PM
“cheese pizza I ordered a baked brick oven cheese pizza on Friday evening. Friday evening my husband was sick vomiting and diarrhea. My stomach was hurting Friday night and my daughter complained a little Friday night. Saturday morning my 11 month son had bad diarrhea, I was vomiting with diarrhea, a... nd my daughter was vomiting as well. A total of 4 ppl got sick. For approximately 2-3 days...
Yesterday and all today ”
February 11, 2021 9:18 PM
“Eating a slice of kens cheese pizza with a tablespoon of ranch Only me. But no one else ate it. I had 1 slice of kens cheese pizza with a tablespoon of mazzios ranch. It kind of tasted different and I threw it away. The delivery driver, who had been here a few times before was late. He said he didn’... t know where my house was. So my food was 40 min late as well. ”
January 31, 2021 11:37 PM
“Wings, cheese bread, or cheese pizza Really bad stomach cramps with the runs. So far 2 ofthe 3 of us are sick with that being the only food consumed. It happened with in 3 hours of eating. Still occuring hours later. Today/ currently ”
January 29, 2021 10:30 AM
“Got bad stomach cramps, diarrhea, low grade fever and horrible gas after eating two slices of the epic-crust extra-cheese pizza. I'm not lactose intolerant and have never had an issue before. ”
January 28, 2021 2:26 AM
“i ate pizza around 6 pm, i had the cheese pizza and some breadsticks. and just now (11 pm) i started violently vomiting and had bad diarrhea. It happened earlier today, ”
January 17, 2021 6:37 AM
“After my son had the flat bread cheese pizza he had a stomachache and later he vomited 3 times. He also was cold and his body has shaking. Hate this place now, we will never come back again. ”
January 6, 2021 11:33 PM
“Today at 11:30 am I had orderd their three cheese pizza today at 11:34am to eat it for lunch and dinner and been diarrhea every since with stomach pains ”
December 24, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Dec 21, 2020
24. Time as a public health control; procedures & records
- comments: observed cooked cheese pizza at 103. 5f sitting out on counter without manager providing a temperature log or written procedure. Also observed vegetable pizza out on counter at improper temperature of... 87. 3f and sausage pizza out on counter at 114. 7f. Manager stated they leave the cooked pizza out on the counter then they reheat it when a customer wants to order a slice of pizza. Manager did not have a record of temperature log for cooked pizza on 12/21/2020. Instructed manager to discard and denature food immediately. Food weighing approximately 20 lbs at a cost of $100. 00f. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed heavy ice build up on pipe in walk in freezer. Must defrost to prevent contamination onto food.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed exterior of grease trap with heavy grease build up on front end. Must clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 1/7/2020, report #2356242. #47-observed dirty cutting boards at pizza prep table and by hot holding unit table with dark stains. Instructed to clean and maintain. #51-observed no back flow prevention device at mop sink faucet. Instructed to provide. #53-observed no lid on trash can in employee bathroom. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation. 7-42-090.
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 1, 2021 4:01 PM
“Chicken alfredo from there My mom and I got sick about 15-20 minutes after eating. We started with stomach cramping and throwing up and diarrhea with severe headache and chills with fever. We are still sick. We can't eat or drink
February 26 2021 ”
February 25, 2021 7:55 PM
“I received it last night and quickly after eating it I started feeling kind of ill. I brushed it off at first and figured it was because of the grease. Come the next morning I have severely sick with committing, diarrhea and nausea. ”
March 2, 2021 12:15 AM
“Yesterday, Old almond milk that we bought there We bought almond milk from there using the delivery service. It was our first time using this service. The day of the delivery we used the almond milk in our smoothies. A few hours later, we started having headaches, feeling fatigue, and ran fevers. Th... e next day (today) we had nausea and diarrhea. ”
February 28, 2021 2:30 PM
“Last thing I ate was a Cobb salad on 2/27. Severe diarrhea and nausea. My husband and I had lunch around 2pm 2/27/21. We ordered the Pub fries (which we shared) and my husband had the Cobb Salad. ”
March 2, 2021 10:46 PM
“My family ate there.
An hour after eating 1 family member started with diarrhea. The other vomited twice. Hours after the other 2 family members got very sick with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramping, and a low grade temp. Today makes day number 3 and family continues with the above sympto... ms.
It started Sunday 2/28/21 ”
February 23, 2021 4:55 PM
“Exactly Eight hours later I got sick after eating their chicken tortilla soup purchased it on Friday, February 20 eat about 630 in by 230 that morning I was sick I threw up nothing but this soup is supposed to be organic don’t know why it is making me do that but it did make me sick ”
February 21, 2021 2:37 AM
“Their finest channel island milk, purchased on Friday 19th and drank around 5pm I normally have a glass of milk which i did. I felt fine before, and instantly after I drank it I felt really ill and 10/20 mins later severe diarrhoea had occurred. It must of been the milk ”
March 2, 2021 4:04 AM
“Bean and cheese burrito from there I work in surgery and had not eating anything besides a granola bar at breakfast. I got a burrito after my shift around 5:30/6 pm
March 2, 2021 11:34 AM
“Crawfish, can’t stop throwing up, incredibly sick.
Sunday 10pm ”
February 14, 2021 7:44 PM
“The meat was red insid my food wasn't hot got really sick from it ”