IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tonight, Crusted parm chicken or mashed potatoes 3 hours after eating, we became very I’ll. Awful stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nausea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps See Less
Report date: Mar 7, 2023
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with a city of chicago certificate. Instructed to have a certified food manager with the city of chicago certificate on site at all times.
2.... See More City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site during the inspection while the temperature control for safety foods (beef,soups,cabbage etc. ) is prepared and served to customers. Instructed a city of chicago certified food manager must be on site at all times foods while (tcs foods) are being handled prepared and served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide and maintain handwashing signage at all handsinks (prep area,bar,washrooms).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a slight debris accumulation encrusted on the interior of the ice machine located at bar area. Must remove debris, detail clean inside ice machine/have serviced and maintain ice machine at all times.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found low temperature dish washing machine in use at this time final sanitizing rinse at '0' ppm chlorine concentration in rear kitchen prep/dishwashing area. Instructed manager to repair and maintain. A mechanical dishwashing machines should provide a final sanitizing rinse of either 50 ï¿½ 100 ppm chlorine (for chemical sanitizing machine) or 180f final rinse (for hot water sanitizing machine). Dishmachine is tagged 'held for inspection' instructed not to use until repaired (** see comments below). Priority violation 7-38-025,citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed bulk containers in rear without a label. Instructed to provide the common name on all bulk containers to properly identify item(salt, sugar, flour etc. )
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: found no licensed pest control logbook available on premises. Instructed to provide a pest control log book with a complete contents (contract/service agreement, service report, chemicals used etc. ) priority foundation violation 7-38-020 (c),citation issued.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: instructed to properly store all washcloths in a sanitizing solution especially when not in use and maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed stained cutting boards on top of the kitchen prep line coolers. Instructed to resurface or replace the cutting boards and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain floors with grease and dried food debris accumulation along the walls and in all corners throughout kitchen prep/cooking area especially under and around cooking equipments.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
March 6, Pizza from here Ate the 4-square pizza with turbo crust, sausage and pepperoni around 7PM. Woke up around 5AM the next morning with symptoms. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting See Less
3/4 kids sick after eating grilled cheese kids meals when I looked at the remanding crust on one of my kids bread it almost looked like mold. But I didn’t think much of it:.. hours later throwing up everywhere!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
MOD Pizza, South Custer Road, McKinney, TX, USA
3 weeks ago
Ordered 2 pizzas on 02/21/23 one with cauliflower crust and the other with regular crust. Both pizzas were Maddies with added spicy chicken sausage, black olive, onion, and artichoke. My boyfriend had the cauliflower pizza while I had the other. He was fine, but I ended being... See More up all night with bloating, stomach ache and cramps. Had diarrhea and vomiting within 9 hours of anting that pizza.. just 2 slices. Threw the rest out. I’m finally recovering after 4 days of norovirus given to me by this restaurant. Let’s just say.. I won’t be back. Never been so sick and unable to eat/drink. Poor handling of their pizza dough. They had also tried to close down 3 hours early that evening 🤯 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating See Less
Lemonland Food Corp Seasoned fisheries and seasoned vegetable products - recalled due to allergens
3 weeks ago
Lemonland Food Corp of Kent, Washington initiated a recall of seasoned fisheries and seasoned vegetable products because they may contain undeclared soy, wheat, sesame, peanut, walnut, milk, crab, shrimp, and fish. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to those allergens run the risk of serious... See More or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product. The firm distributed un-labeled plastic containers in 6oz, 8oz, 12oz, and 16 oz to H-mart, G-mart, and M2M retail stores in Washington between 2/16/23 and 2/23/23. No illnesses or deaths have been reported to date.
Those containers were labeled with H-mart, G-mart, or M2M white adhesive labels and the allergens may have not been declared properly. Consumers could have purchased these affected products from stores between 2/16/23 and 2/23/23.
The allergens mis-labeling issue was discovered during the inspection by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) on February 22, 2023. The firm has stopped producing, re-packing, and distributing since February 23, 2023, and will resume operation when the new labels are available.
Customers with an allergy to any allergens mentioned above and have purchased the affected product at H-mart or G-mart stores are urged not to consume the product and dispose of it or return it to their place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Lemonland Food Corp
Brand name: No Brand name Listed on Package
Product recalled: Seasoned fisheries and seasoned vegetable products
Reason of the recall: Potential or Undeclared Allergen/ Crustacean Shellfish, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybean, Tree Nuts, Wheat
FDA Recall date: February 28, 2023
Source: fda.gov See Less
Report date: Feb 24, 2023
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13 enforcement by the regulatory authority (non-compliance) previous priority foundation violations from 2/17/23 report 2571417 not corrected: 54- outside garbage area not maintained, excessive refuse, debris, unused equipment, soiled cages/crates with encrusted chicken... See More feces stored around dumpster and in surrounding area. Instd to clean entire area and maintain in a clean sanitary condition, free from accumulation of refuse, garbage, offensive material and nuisances of all kinds. Crates/cages are not permitted to remain outside the premises at any times 60 female food handler on site without food handler training. Instd to obtain training and maintain verification on site citation issued priority 7-42-090
Source: chicago.gov See Less
earlier yesterday around 5pm, Had pizza from here and after eating 2 slices realized it was raw like not cooked. the crust was cheese stuffed but inside it was straight up dough severe stomach and abdominal cramping. severe nausea. bloating. extremely ill | Symptoms: Nausea, Bloating, Cramps See Less
I had their frozen cauliflower crust pizza last night. Cooked it very well-over done even. I was in pain in the middle of the night and then was nauseous, had multiple bouts of diarrhea threw up the pizza, and then I was fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Every time I have ordered thin crust pepperoni pizza from here it’s delicious but I cannot eat it ever again bec EVERY TIME I’m sick with stomach pain and extreme diarrhea! I have noticed a pattern now. I don’t understand why this happens every time I eat... See More here??? I’ve had a terrible few days getting no relief yet! Something has gotta be up with this?? | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain See Less