IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Steaks from both expensive steakhouses or grocery stores can cause food poisoning. Undercooked steak poses a high risk of bacterial infections caused by campylobacter, E.coli, listeria, salmonella, and more. Symptoms for steak food poisoning can include vomiting, cramps, and bloody diarrhea.Last updated: November 30, 2023
I had sirloin strip steak and mushrooms at 3:33 pm at the restaurant, went home, and felt nauseous and had extremely foul smelling gas later in the evening and ended up being up all night with explosive diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Gas
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Tuna steak with dirty rice
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Not sure
Additional information: It happened earlier this evening, symptoms still going on so not sure when it will stop | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Intense Vomiting started about 1 hour after I got home from restaurant. Started feeling sick while eating. Hadn’t had other food that day. My girlfriend ate same thing as me besides sushi(we had a hibachi chicken and steak plate as well, so it wasn’t the chicken). I... had crab and whitefish in my roll. Doctor told me someone the day before had also gotten food poisoning from another sushi place in Denver. Look alive. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Report date: Nov 24, 2023
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed menu does not disclose and inform consumers the specific menu items (steaks) that can be ordered raw or undercooked and the risk consuming such foods. Instructed must disclose and remind such items... with an asterick (*) on all menus and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, no citation issued
35. Approved thawing methods used
- comments: upon arrival observed an improper thawing method of fish sitting on the food prep table at the rear food prep area. Instructed to use proper thawing methods such as storing the tcs food item in the refrigerator overnight or under cold running water.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed the 3-4 pieces of napkins stored on the back of the toilet in the toilet room on site. Instructed to relocate said paper towels to avoid contaminating hands during handwashing.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handlers without hair restraints. Instructed manager to ensure all food handlers are wearing appropriate hair restraints while in the food prep areas and maintain.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: observed food storage bins and lids stacked under one of the rear food prep tables with food build up and not clean. Instructed to clean and invert said food storage bins to avoid contamination clean utensils.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed facility using the rubber gloves as sink stoppers for the three compartment sink. Instructed to provide three appropriate sink stoppers and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed in the front food prep area the outlet boxes and the bin where the seasoning shakers are stored with food build up and not clean. Instructed to clean and maintain all mentioned items.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed the floors under and surrounding the in the front, rear food prep area, and inside of the walk-in freezer with food debris build up. Instructed to clean said floors and maintain.
At the mall with my family 11/25. Had a cheesesteak from Charley’s. 4-12 hours later I have nausea, intense stomach pains. It’s been several days and and still having stomach issues. | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: steak or salad
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
3 days ago
Awful experience here, will never order again!.. #26 bacon ranch chicken cheese steak - Currently so sick!!!! I feel like I have food poisoning. Nausea, diarrhea & intense stomach cramping/ sweats. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Sweating