IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
May 18, 2022 - You can get food poisoning from eating mushrooms. Most mushrooms do not contain any harmful bacterium, but mushrooms can become contaminated after being harvested. Mushrooms are grown in compost that has not been sterilized present a particularly high risk of food poisoning if they are eaten before being washed properly.
We ordered on Sunday, I had 1 and my husband had a different pizza (beef & mushroom), he was violently ill starting around 4 a.m. Monday morning., Well, we think the food but I can't be 100% sure, he did have a low-grade fever My husband was... so sick, he vomited about 80 times, and couldn't even keep down water. That lasted until about 1 pm. Monday | Symptoms: Fever, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I had dinner here last night at 730. I had salad, a filet with mushrooms and baked potato. I was feeling sick before I even left the restaurant. When I got home barely made it to the bathroom. I had diarhea then vomiting and the chills. My... husband did not get sick. He had a porterhouse steak potato soup and mashed potatoes | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills
2 days ago
5/15/22, Restaurant food They were using old oil for fried mushrooms which I ate one and stopped. The salad was covered in dressing but seemed a bit wilted. As I’d been stuck in traffic for hours I ate it anyway. It was the first thing I’d eaten... in 9 hours. And the meat in salad was a little more rare than I liked. Again, starving so I ate it. Had a Pellegrino water while there. Started with upset stomach around 6 am and diarrhea since 11am. My spouse at a cooked meal and did not get sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Report date: May 10, 2022
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold holding temperatures of tcs foods stored on top of display cooler offered for sale. Observed fish at 56. 5 f -61. 1 f, pork pastries at 58. 8 f,cabbage rolls at 63.... 7 f,chicken/cheese patties at 62. 6 f,stuffed cabbage at 59. 0 f,assorted pierogies (cheese,mushroom,potatoes) at 54. 9 f-61. 1 f. Instructed manager, tcs foods must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder and hot holding temperature of above 135f or hotter at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: observed establishment with outdated lab results for various sausages between 02/2003 and 03/2003 provided on premises. Instructed manager must provide and maintain an updated lab letter on all previous sausages on premises. Lab result analysis of sausages must be done every 5 years as required. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no thermometer in hot holding unit. Must provide and maintain a visible and working thermometer in hot holding unit.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: instructed to properly label all food containers/bins identified with common name (salt, sugar, flour etc) in basement kitchen dry storage room.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 45 rodent mice droppings on floor at rear sales floor next to display cooler/bread rolling equipment and in an adjacent cluttered office room same area. Instructed to detail clean and remove all rodent mice droppings and sanitize all affected areas, additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a), citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed stained cutting boards in the basement kitchen prep area. Instructed to resurface or replace the cutting boards and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulation of dusts on condensor/fan covers in basement walk-in-cooler located adjacent to kitchen prep area and excessive dried-up food debris build-up on shelfs in same walk-in-cooler. Must detail clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at drain pipe underneath the hand sink at front deli prep area. Must repair plumbing leak and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle provided in the unisex washroom. Must provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed the rear exterior receiving area with excessive unused and unnecessary items stored throughout mentioned area. Instructed to remove all unnecessary items due to potential pest harborage and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the floor,walls and ceiling in basement walk-in-cooler to remove stains and food splashed debris and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed missing light shields/end caps for light bulbs in basement kitchen prep area. Must provide light shields with end caps or shatter-proof lighting and provide brighter light bulb for basement walk-in-cooler and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed food handling employees with expired food handler certificates provided on premises. Instructed to show proof of training for all food handling employees.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2509980 dated:05/19/2021 #10--no hand signage at the hand sink located in the smoke room and production room. Instructed to provide. #38--observed a 1/4' gap at the bottom of the rear exit door in the smoke room. Must provide a tight fitting seal at all outer openings to prevent the entry of pests. #39--observed boxes of food stored on the floor in the walk-in cooler located in smoke room. Instructed manager to properly store and protect food items from contamination while stored by elevating at least 6 inches from the floor on raised shelving units. #47--observed milk crates being used as shelving throughout the smoke room. Must remove and provide shelving that is 6' off the floor and provides floor accessibility to ensure adequate facility cleaning. #55--observed water stained ceiling tiles throughout the sales floor. Instructed to replace the stained ceiling tiles. Observed missing and damaged floor tiles in the smoke room. Instructed to repair to create a smooth and easily cleanable surface. Must maintain at all times. #56--observed burnt out light bulbs in the production room and on the sales floor. Instructed to replace and maintain. Instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 5/17/2022. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, citation issued.
Chicken mushroom pizza The pain in the stomach started minutes after we went out of the shop while walking back home. It happened Today | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Went w/1 other person. he paid for m Birthday... We had in common, were the bread, coke & mushrooms on our steaks, & steaks from the case you can choose from... I had bread, salad w/ranch, green beans, steak w/mushrooms & coke. He had bread, chili, loaded... mashed potatoes, a different larger steak w/ mushrooms, & coke. Meal was delicious, way to many mushrooms on each plate, he got a bowl of them but mine were dumped on steak. He thinks they were two different kinds as well. Both barely made it to each home.5/13/22 around 6pm. Reservation 1507.it was weird that a manager came to our table on her own but not to the surrounding tables.-- I called and got manager Niko, he is willing to refund my friends card for the meals, asked if we wanted her to give tio back. I said ", that would not be right". I think the resteraunt should compensate that too from their pocket, her service was great she didnt buy, store, prep nor cook the food.. The manager did NOT even OFFER me a gift card for my expirience of barely making it home to crap and puke at he same time after my bday dinner there..He did not take my number or address, nothing just a thanx for the info and to have my friend call back, because he did call last night but no one got back to him.. and it takes 3 to 4 times of going through the same prompts for it to ring (the prompts start automatically if they dont answer), for them to answer the phone.. | Symptoms: Nausea
I been sick since I bit into a cooked mushroom it had a very bad taste and was very slimy in the inside. I immediately spit all contents out. I have been severely sick since. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Two days ago, Not 100% sure but think it was crab stuffed mushrooms from here. 4 people in my family. Only my son and I ate the mushrooms. We’re the only ones with the illness. My wife and another son are not sick at all. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
The FSAI announced the recall of Green Box Limited Cendawan Enoki Mushroom due to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
The recalled product is:
- Green Box Limited Cendawan Enoki Mushroom, pack size: 100g, Batch: G11202226; Item Code: C007, Country Of Origin: China.
Consumers are advised not to... eat the recalled product. Retailers are requested to remove the implicated product from sale and to display a point-of-sale recall notice in stores where the affected batch was sold.
In case you are experiencing listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Two weeks ago, from this. so he tried this today, and that also made him violently sick., Some toxin in this canned soup. These were their cream of mushroom and cream of Chicken soups.
I think Bramwells soups are produced in Portugal for them. The two soups... that caused a problem, were the Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups. It was my husband who ate those. I was fine eating the Carrot soup and the Lentil soup on those two occasions. They are non-dairy. The mushroom soup tasted ok, but splattered all over the microwave, though covered, which doesn’t normally happen. The chicken soup was tasteless compared with its usual flavour. Those were the only hints one could have that two mouthfuls would cause such a quick and violent stomach pain and vomiting. Gladly he didn’t eat them cold, or tepid like some people might be tempted to do, to save electricity. My husband hasn’t been sick for years, and that was abroad. We have a healthy diet and are very careful with food storage and preparation. The number on the bottom of the tin of Cream of mushroom soup was: 03-2824 LR K8 2059 23:16 The number under the Cream of Chicken soup was: 03-2824 LV K8 2068 01:25 I had a friend who died in 2012, and who was told that his aggressive stomach cancer was very likely to have been caused by a food poisoning episode, and the same happened to my mum, who got sick abroad in 1995, and developed stomach a few months later, though both could have been coincidental, but we prefer to avoid getting sick! | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting