IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to get food poisoning from chips and other packaged foods. The biggest risk of chips food poisoning comes from salmonella. Symptoms of Salmonella poisoning usually begin between 12-72 hours after eating and include bloody diarrhea, cramping, fever, and muscle aches.
August 1, 2021 9:30 AM
“Friday 30th July 2021 22:00 hrs, A meal of steak, chips, salad with a steak au poivre sauce followed by ice cream sundae of chestnut, coffee and coconut ice cream My girlfriend got very sick. We were a party of three and me and our friend had the fish and chips, I had the cafe gourmand dessert. ”
July 30, 2021 5:00 PM
“Hot chips .. I had 2 chip butties, fresh bread from fresh choice, butter and sauce. I hadn’t eaten anything since nutrigrain for breakfast. ”
July 29, 2021 1:36 PM
“Last night at 8:00pm, I had bad chill on my Frito pie I got sick after I ate my chips n cheese an chili I went to sleep last night at 9 pm woke up at 5:00 am feeling weak my stomach hurts my head hurt I’m just in pain ”
July 28, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: KP Snacks
Product recalled: Popchips – Sea Salt flavour potato snacks
FSA Recall date: 07/28/2021
Recall details: KP Snacks is recalling popchips Sea Salt flavour potato snacks because they contain milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible... health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. Due to a packaging error some packs may have been filled with Sour Cream and Onion flavour popchips.
- Popchips – Sea Salt flavour potato snacks (85g), Best before: 02 07 2022, Codes: YP1D 1180 and YP1D 1181, Batch description: Time code 22:00 to 23:59 (for YP1D 1180), 00:00 to 00:10 (for YP1D 1181)
This product contains milk making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
No other popchips or KP Snacks products are affected.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
July 27, 2021 12:10 PM
“I bought 5 burgers and chips
Burger was dry hardly anything on it
It was crap and the chips was half raw and hardly cheese on the chips crap too crap ”
July 27, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Jul 23, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with valid chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operation. Priority foundation
2. City of chicago food... service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no chicago food sanitation manager on site or valid certificate posted. A certified manager must be on site and valid certificate posted at all times tcs food prepared and served. Priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy available. Instructed manager to provide documentation of employee responsibility to report any illness transmissible through food. Priority foundation 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no procedures or supplies for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide clean up policy and supplies. Priority foundation 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no pest control log book available. Pest control log shall be maintained and available upon inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c)
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed food items(chips, popcorn, soda dispenser units) stored on floor in storage area. Instructed manager to elevate all items six inches off floor and maintain.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: observed pizza oven and toaster stored on floor in storage area. Instructed manager to elevate all equipment off floor.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: observed cup lids stored on floor in storage area. Instructed manager to elevate all single service articles six inches off floor.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit available. Instructed manager to provide test kit for proper concentration in sanitizing solutions. Priority foundation 7-28-005 citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed residue on interior surfaces of ice machine and spills on interior surfaces of nacho chili and cheese dispenser, beverage machines and cabinets in beverage area. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed missing basebords along walls in storage area. Instructed manager to replace and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dead insects on floor along walls and corners in storage areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 26, 2021 8:07 PM
“I ate 9 hot wings with potato chips, after 4 hours got really sick and vomited it all out.
I dont remember the last time I vomited in the past. I am sure something was bad with the food. ”
July 25, 2021 10:07 PM
“Nauseous shortly after eating burrito bowl with chips and queso. Started Vomiting, body chills, fatigue, diarrhea since I woke up at 4am and only feeling worse. ”
July 25, 2021 5:52 PM
“Me and my mum ordered through uber eats at around 3pm on 24th July 2021. We ordered a bbq chicken wrap with chips and a vanilla milkshake each. We didn't get our vanilla milkshake and only got one ribena drink. we didn't want to waste it and... contacted Uber eats to make them know we got the wrong order. My mum had some of the ribena but I had most of it. A couple of hours later around 6pm I had constant stomach aches and had diarrhea this lasted for a whole 24 hours, my mum reported to me she had small stomach aches. ”