IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
July 29, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Jul 27, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy on site at the time of inspection. Instructed to obtain and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and... diarrheal events
- comments: no vomit or diarrhea procedure or supplies on site at time of inspection. Instructed to obtain and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: no handwashing sign in employee washroom. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs foods held at improper temperature inside front prep cooler: chicken (48. 3f), ribs (46. 8f,44. 2f). Instructed to discard approximately 2 pounds of food at a cost of $6. Priority. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed containers of food ingredients (garlic, sugar, salt) without labels in rear prep area. All foods must be labeled with common name unless in original packaging.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed rusted shelving unit on right wall of walk in cooler. Must replace or repaint shelving unit.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed food residue and grease inside microwave in front prep area. Must clean and maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed litter scattered throughout refuse area. Must clean and maintain at all times.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed dust on and around filters in front prep area. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen certification on site. Instructed management to get allergen certification. Instructed manager to provide and maintain allergen training for all city certified managers as required.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from report dated 03/18/2020 not corrected: #55 observed inside of freezers, underneath the flat top grill in front prep, and floors with food debris. Instructed to clean and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 28, 2021 2:09 PM
“Hannaford supermarkets announced the recall of some bakery items made with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning; Size:1.31 Oz; UPC: 5210004973, which is subject of a national recall due to possible salmonella contamination. No illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
- Classic Garlic Focaccia, Size: 12oz.,... Recalled UPC#: 4126871845, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Classic Focaccia, size: 11oz., Recalled UPC#: 4126871846, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Classic Asiago Focaccia, Size: 12oz, Recalled UPC#: 4126871847, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pepperoni Party Bread, Size: 21oz/Serves 10, Recalled UPC#: 4126875588, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Hannaford Classic Focaccia, Size: 11oz, Recalled UPC#: 4126875743, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Hannaford Classic Garlic Focaccia, Size: 11oz. Recalled UPC#: 4126875744, produced with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
The affected products were sold between June 22 and June 27. If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase. Hannaford operates 184 stores in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more recall details check: hannaford.com
Source: Hannaford supermarkets ”
July 26, 2021 7:41 PM
“Ordered a medium pizza with cheese and mushrooms, garlic knots, 2 large cheese stuffed crust pizzas. Felt fine. But then terrible diarrhea, fatigue. Headache, food poisioning. I always order from here but never again. ”
July 26, 2021 10:52 AM
“I ate white sauce clam pasta, bread, Spumoni, white cake
Clam sauce pasta, cheesy garlic bread, spumoni. we were there 12:30pm Sunday July 25th. I started getting stomach cramps 30 minutes after eating. Stood outside, visiting with friends and started getting stomach cramps. Went back into restaurant... feeling sick. Left restaurant to drive home had severe stomach cramps had to find a restroom. Went into Starbucks almost vomited in lobby and barely made it to the rest room. Diarrhea, nausea, made it home sick all evening and not feeling well Monday am. ”
July 26, 2021 7:02 AM
“Today, Pizza Ordered the new large stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni and a couple extra garlic sauces. No one else at it but me and no one else is sick. Symptoms started almost 48 hours after consuming the pizza ”
July 26, 2021 5:58 AM
“My boyfriend ate the garlic parmesan and lemon pepper wings and an order of fries with honey mustard and within three hours had nausea then vomiting and diarrhea. His symptoms are still continuing after eight hours of consumption. He’s tried sleeping, using the restroom, a cool environment,... chewing gum, eating ice, a whole lot of barfing (12 stops in all), the power of prayer and generous amounts of groaning all of which have failed to provide relief. ”
July 25, 2021 3:43 AM
“Me and husband went together around 5:30 July 24 2021 . I got sick during meal my husband got sick after we got home.
I not sure but I think it was the house salad because that was what we eat first before any of the rest... of meal came because they were behind in orders. About 20 to 30 minutes later I had to rush to bathroom. Went there around 5:30 July 24 2020. We order house salads with ranch dressing house rolls with butter and cinnamon, and Texas tumble weed(fried whole onion) with ranch dip and another dip I think with tartar sauce. Main meals was sirloin steaks medium rare, shrimps, load baked potatoes. Drinks unsweetened iced and sweet and low, coke, one margarita and regular Long Island ice tea. Hentz 57 steak sauce, a butter garlic sauce, garlic toast. About 30-40 minutes for me and an hour for my husband. It was just me and my husband after we eat salad I noticed my stomach wasn’t feeling good was having nausea and with in a few minutes and to got to bathroom it had switched to diarrhea. I got back I felt better. My husband symptoms start about an 1 later he said his stomach was upset when we got home about 15 later we laid down because my husband stomach was cramping, nauseous, he became gassy and has had diarrhea and severe nausea. It’s know July 25, 2020 3:28 a.m. and he still has nausea and diarrhea. ”
July 24, 2021 10:36 PM
“I ate dinner there and started having diarrhea before we even left the restaurant. I know it came from this restaurant because this was the only meal I ate the entire day. I started with the usual salad bar, spring mix instead of iceberg lettuce, roasted garlic,... house ranch, bacon salami and prosciutto. Then started on the meat. I made it through maybe 3 slices of meats and then it started. That was around 5 o clock. It’s now 9:36 I have cold chills and am SH**TING at least every 5 minutes. Hope no one else experiences this. ”