IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Garlic sauce
May 7, 2021 10:03 AM
“There is no allergen information on the garlic sauce that we consumed without disclosure of the animal product. Additionally i didn't receive over half my food in my order (it happens, that part isn't a big deal) and on the tacos we did get, there had been cheese that I asked to be removed for dieta... ry reasons. We requested the incorrect and missing food be redelivered. They processed a redelivery. Part of our meal was for lunch today which was why it was so pertinent. I open the rice to pack today and there's a huge, intentional piece of chicken right on top. I already threw away the other food because there was cheese on it (again, intentionally put), but this is just ridiculous. Consuming animal products after refraining for years makes us very ill and today hasn't been any different because of the consumed garlic sauce. Because our order was messed up and we requested it to be fixed, we were intentionally poisoned, or at the very least our food was intentionally tampered with. I wont be returning to this location but im concerned about others who are. ”
April 24, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Apr 19, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Left template and instructed to maintain copies of health policy signed by all employees on s... ite at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed handwashing sink in prep area not accessible, sink is blocked by the hot holding unit and the basin is filled with dishes. Instructed to remove dishes, and locate the hot holding unit from blocking the hand sink. Sinks must be accessible at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: must install a handwashing sink in the basement prep area room where the ice cream machine is located. Instructed to provide a hand sink with hot & cold piped water per city plumbing code, soap, and paper towels. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c) no citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold food temperatures in the prep cooler. 3 lbs of cooked eggplant at 59f, and 3 lbs of fresh tomato, onion, garlic sauce at 60f. Manager voluntarily discarded and denature the food. Instructed to hold cold tcs foods at 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued. Valued at $25
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed no date markings on tcs prepared foods (soups, beans, sauces) in the prep cooler and walk-in cooler in basement. Instructed to provided date markings on all tcs prepared foods held over 24hrs. In coolers. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: no probe thermometer onsite during inspection, to measure hot & cold food temperatures. Instructed to obtain probe thermometers for kitchen staff and keep onsite at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers with common food names (flour, sugar, rice) when food has been removed from original packaging. Instructed to maintain.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no pest control log book on site at time of inspection. Instructed to contract with a licensed pest control provider, receive service, and maintain all required records onsite at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(c). No citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed cook not wearing hair restraint while cooking/preparing food. Instructed to wear hair restraints at all times when cooking/preparing food.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: must store wiping clothes in sanitizing solution (buckets) between uses to prevent cross contamination in all food prep areas.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: must invert dishes stored on a storage rack in the basement prep area, instructed to maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must detail clean cutting blade on can opener, instructed to maintain.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine or quaternary test strips onsite for the 3-comp sink and the low temperature dish machine. Instructed to obtain test strips and keep onsite at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair leaky basin attached to high temperature dish machine. Instructed to repair and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must detail clean dried food debris for floors under and behind heavy equipment throughout prep areas in main & basement prep areas, walkin-in coolers and freezer in basement, and mop sink room. Instructed to clean and maintain.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no inspection summary posted for public viewing. Instructed to post inspection summary at all times, and maintain. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b) no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 21, 2021 10:17 AM
“Ate a large thin crust pizza with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, Cheese, and dipped in Ranch and Garlic sauces ”
March 16, 2021 8:25 AM
“Ate snow crab,scallops, corn,potatoes and sausage. Had Cajun spice blend. Not a sew food person so new to this my crab was fishy tasting and had a green slimy look in one of the legs. I asked my wife should crab smell this way she said no. My wife ate shrimp and scallops in a garlic sauce she did no... t get sick. I ate their on 3-14-21 around 5pm left there around 6pm started throwing up around 10pm and didn't stop till 8am. ”
February 4, 2021 11:53 AM
“We ordered our pizza like normal one pepperoni and pineapple and one garlic sauce and chesse with garlic bites and cinnamon bites. This was last night. Now today me my wife and my toddler have horrible stomach aches and diarrhea. And from readin comments below all from the last few days somthing got... ta be going wrong with there food. ”
January 30, 2021 10:57 AM
“I had a really busy work day so this was literally the only food I ate the entire day apart from my usual tea, so I feel almost certain it was this. I had a garlic sauce pizza with sausage and cinnamon twists. I order these two foods from here all the time, so it couldn't be a food sensitivity. This... has only happened to me 2 other times. ”
November 14, 2020 1:15 PM
“I ate broccoli in garlic sauce from Chinese restaurant and fried rice. I had a severe headache and diarrhea. I ate it twice and the first time it was just a headache then I ate left overs and a severe headache and diarrhea. I ordered the food on Weds evening. I ate the door around 8 pm. Later in th... at night in the wee hours I woke up with a headache. I ate the food again on last night around 8 pm. I woke up out of my sleep around 3:30 am with a severed headache and shortly after diarrhea. I stayed up because I could not sleep from the headache and going back and forward to the bathroom. I finally fell asleep around 6 am and got up around 8:25 am still with a lingering headache. I took a half of a execedrin migraine and it has eased off but not completing. Still not feeling 100% well. ”
September 30, 2020 8:46 AM
my lady n I ate the same pizza(cheese with cream garlic sauce)around 6pm and @ 5 am the following morning 9/30/20 we both got diarrhea ”