IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 28, 2021 12:02 AM
“Company name: Whole Foods Market
Brand name: Cahill
Product recalled: Cheddar cheese products
Reason of the recall: Potential Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: July 27, 2021
Recall details: Whole Foods Market is voluntarily recalling Cahill Cheddar Porter and Whiskey Cheddar Cheeses from 44 stores across 22 states... because of a potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes. Customers who have purchased should not consume and should dispose of the product. No illnesses have been reported to date. Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, pregnant women, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages, stillbirths, and fetal infection among pregnant women.
The affected products were packaged in clear wrapping and sold in the specialty department with a Whole Foods Market scale label with “packed on” dates from May 17 – July 26, 2021. Affected products can be identified by the following information and were distributed in the states listed below:
Product Name PLU Date Range Sold States
Cheddar with Porter 93579 May 17 – July 26, 2021 Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado,
Whiskey Cheddar 54784 Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,
94884 Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri,
Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New
York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas,
The issue was discovered when Whole Foods Market was notified by a distributor of a positive test result for Listeria monocytogenes.
Customers who purchased this product at Whole Foods Market can bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
July 2, 2021 12:04 PM
“I had a large pizza with feta cheese and garlic, my dad and I both had indigestion for the rest of the day, I had a really bad case of heart burn and I never get heartburn, I've never had it before I eat pizza very frequently... but from other places. MUbw it's a coincidence but I won't be eating from there again. ”
Cape Cod Kettle Cooked potato chips, Walmart Supercenter, U.S. 17, Wauchula, FL 33873, United States
June 25, 2021 3:26 PM
“Ate a couple handfuls of chips on an empty stomach for the day, not unnormal, never an issue. Upon eating them, there was an unfamiliar taste that I couldn’t distinguish but wasn’t like before. They were also extremely salty & I’m a regular salt user with each... bite or 2 on my cooked food. Within a short amount of time my stomach felt upset but nothing out of the norm that would signify anything really amiss. As time went on, it got worse and worse and worse until I was doubled over with cramps in the fetal position. As time went on, I started to get extremely hot with a fever. My intestines and stomach started gurgling & rumbling. For the next 12+ hours I had diarrhea, vomiting chunks of chips that never digested until my throat and kidneys hurt. I attempted to drink water but my stomach was so irritated that I even threw that up. I continued to be weak, experienced a horrible headache at the base and back of my neck and head and all of my muscles were at failure. There is no doubt in my mind that this was all from the potato chips and now I wonder if the bag was opened or if it was contaminated from factory. Regardless, beware. This product handicapped me from life an entire night and day so far and I will not be purchasing this product again. ”
June 20, 2021 10:15 AM
“Pizza with olives, banana peppers, pineapple, feta, mushrooms. Been sick for 3 days. Vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fever, nausea ”
June 9, 2021 8:45 AM
“I have an iron stomach…but a couple years ago I went for vacation, second day in I got the worst stomach pangs I ever felt. I was in the fetal position in bed with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. I wished I was home and was crying... myself to sleep. I will never go back to the DR again, especially to that crappy “resort” ”
May 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 21, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: no person in charge during time of inspection. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no person in charge on site... with an original city of chicago food sanitation certificate posted. Instructed to have a person in charge on site at all times with an original city of chicago food sanitation certificate posted. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy provided on site. Instructed to provide verification for each employee on site at all times. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-010.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed sausage egg sandwiches at improper cold holding temperature at 49. 5f. Also observed the following tcs food items at improper cold holding temperature inside prep cooler. 4 packages of bacon gouda and egg breakfast sandwiches found at 48. 7f, 2 packages of spinach feta wrap found at 48. 6f, 5 packages of egg white bites found at 49. 4f, 7 packages of bacon egg whites found at 51. 6f and 6 packages of reduced fat turkey, bacon and cheddar sandwiches. Tcs food items must be stored at a proper temperature of 41. 0f or below in a cold holding unit. Instructed to discard and denature food immediately. All food weighing approximately 50 lbs at a cost of $175. 00. Priority violation. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature inside of prep cooler at 47. 3f. Proper ambient temperature in a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Prep cooler is tagged and held for inspection. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: pest control log book is incomplete. A licensed exterminator must provide insect and vermin services at least twice a year. Last service report was dated 3/13/2020. Must provide the idph pest control license number as well as updated service reports. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-020(c).
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed high temperature dish machine on site without any irreversible registering temperature indicators. Instructed to provide on site at all times to accurately measure the utensil surface inside dish machine. Priority foundation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 23, 2021 7:21 AM
“In a package coming all the people who ate the hotwings were affected by vomiting, diarrhea and nausea. ”
May 13, 2021 11:09 AM
“All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. We made dinner two times with said bag of chicken and both times directly after eating the meal my stomach started to hurt really bad. Felt like i was walking on a boat when standing up. My girlfriend that lives with... me, crawled into bed and laid fetal position all night clutching her stomach. We couldn't throw the food away we were in so much pain. The bread I buy the day before makes my stomach go into knots and cramps. The frozen chicken makes us lay in bed and not be able to move from the pain. ON FOUR SEPARATE OCCASIONS, FOUR DIFFERENT BAGS. everything we get from this store goes bad before the expiration date. Your vegetables are covered in dirt inside and out, I don't know how you get sand in your vegetables, blows my mind. Bought milk two weeks ago came home, next morning went to make coffee and there was whole clumps in your milk. We are done shopping at here, you clearly dont care about your customers. considering i've worked at this place. Its ran like frat house or a high school, unprofessional, lying, gossiping management. This store needs to be inspected thoroughly. ”
May 12, 2021 10:06 AM
“They had there 49% off all pizzas. I got the philly my wife got the spinach and feta. My stomach started to bloat, I walked outside and then threw up. Next I had to run to the bathroom nothing but water. Feeling bad I went to lay... down. 30 mins. Later here comes four slices of digested pizza, projectile vomiting. After going to the bathroom every hour on the hour my wife was next. She threw up every hour for six hours. We immediately went to our family doctor they were in shock to see how bad we looked. After two iv’s apiece and two glasses of water we were able to go home. This was Monday night, doctor Tuesday. Today is Wednesday and we are still feeling bad. The doctor said it could be till Friday to feel better. It’s bad the sickness we have, the missing days of work, having to spend hours and money at the doctors. ”
May 4, 2021 12:10 PM
“Since January., Campylobacter I got covid-19 I started feeling better I only ate a couple different things because I was so ill I bought raw milk from Grand organic Dairy and raw milk feta cheese. I also ate Marie Callender's turkey pot pies and Marie Callender's chicken... pot pies and some various chicken broth I believe I got the campylobacter from the milk. However it's now April and it took the doctor this long to listen to me and find out I have systemic campylobacter food poisoning now finally diagnosed at Mayo Clinic in the emergency room the third damn time finally.
Update: Gone organic Dairy.
I still have the feta cheese made from raw milk in fridge tightly sealed.
I got campylobacter from it I think or the milk.
Where do I take this sample to it's been in my fridge tightly sealed it should be swarming with it if it is the vector. 386-931-7090 I got septicemia I almost died I called the farm she was very rude I was very nice I was just trying to be responsible I wasn't blaming I believe in raw milk being nutritional but she was so defensive that I think that's where it came from I think my instincts are right the feta cheese made me sick I didn't eat it again I just figured it was a new food allergy and rolled off my list three months later 50 lb lighter and all kinds of organ problems where the heck do I report these people wear who why doesn't anyone want to test the cheese LOL
I have test results but the medical system is so abysmal and incompetent that it took 3 dam months and 45lbs weight loss near death, three emergency rooms and me screaming bloody murder for someone to please do a stool culture and finally low and behold...
I'm still very underwhelmed at my communities response to it although the emergency room at the third place did call five days later to make sure I got my antibiotics which I didn't because my regular doctor sucks too and drop the ball and they were kind enough to call in some Zithromax. I'm on disability and Medicaid I went and found a doctor paid them and now I'm being taken care of properly and I have to go see all kinds of Specialists. What the hell is wrong with this country. Why doesn't the health department care? These people are selling this product early in the morning on the beach 2 dippy hippies like me but farm says permanently closed on google.
I used to be a nurse so this is extra aggravating between the medical system and the health department I'm shocked and dismayed and then the owner was very disappointing to rather than saying I'm so glad you called us what it's look into that, because I was not being blaming it can happen to any Farm but you have to take responsibility. I'm afraid someone's babies or grandmother or some poor bugger with IBS is going to die because I almost did I drank it and ate it post covid going back to being natural and healthy trying to restore my gut Flora what a dumbass mistake especially in a country that should know how to test for food poisoning especially when the person scan scan shows infection from top to bottom ”