IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
October 29, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 26, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with valid chicago food sanitation manager certificate. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operation. Priority foundation... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no chicago food sanitation manager on site or valid certificate posted when tcs food (chicken 148. 3f) prepared and served. A chicago food sanitatio manager must be on site at all times tcs food prepared and served. Priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed cold tcs food hummus 46-54. 9f, feta cheese 52. 3f, cooked vegetables 54. 7f stored at improper temperature on display cooler. Instructed manager to discard approximately 35lbs and $53. 72 of product. All tcs food must maintain 41f or below during storage, preparation, display and service. Priority 7-38-005 citation issued
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed display cooler not turned on and not maintaining proper temperature 52. 4f. Instructed manager to maintain 41f or below. Priority citation issued 7-38-005
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: observed handles of dispensing utensils laying on top of food items in display cooler. Instructed manager to properly store dispensing utensil handles above food to prevent contamination.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed no waste receptacles at hand washing sinks. Instructed manager to provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed debris on floor along walls and corners in prep, storage and locker room areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 19, 2020 3:28 AM
“I went there for the first time yesterday October 17th, I tried the shredded chicken nachos, I’ve never tried feta cheese. That came with it on it. The queso didn’t look like any queso I’ve had before it was pale yellow color. After about 30 mins to an hour my stomach cramped up really bad started f... eeling sick in my stomach had diarrhea really bad like never before had this happen. ”
September 8, 2020 11:44 AM
“Molten lava cake I ate 1 scoop of ice cream and half of the cake. I've felt stomach pain ever since. A little later I chased it w some food (chicken, feta, lettuce, tomatoes, on toast w Italian dressing). ”
September 3, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 08-26-2020
The pizza shop was ordered to close down temporarily after inspectors caught the restaurant breaking a number of health codes. Among them included having mouse feces all over the place. Mouse droppings were observed inside a bag of rice and in the flour on the dough prepa... ration counter
Other violations outlined in the order were leaving their chicken wings and feta cheese uncovered, not having a hand soap in the staff bathroom, and more.
Source: narcity.com ”
July 9, 2020 6:06 PM
“I ordered online 7/3/20 and picked up the keto bowl. I picked up just before 7:30, I believe, and drove home and ate around 8pm. Probably about 7:50. Around 2:00 a.m. I woke up with bad abdominal pains. Couldn’t sleep. Felt like diarrhea but I didn’t have to go to the bathroom. In and out of sleep.... Sleeping in the fetal position. Finally got out of bed around 10 and went down to make coffee. Super dizzy and broke out in a sweat. Couldn’t drink the coffee. Almost passed out. Leaning on the kitchen counter from dizziness. Got water went back to bed. Felt nauseas and still dizzy. Slept for an hour and tried to go to the bathroom a couple times. Some loose stools. Started to feel a little better. Cramps lingered but weren’t as bad for the next day. Started getting worse again and feeling like an alien is in my stomach! Now on day 6. No headache and not much nausea, but bad cramping still and some loose stools, etc., and tiredness. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this from this restaurant around this time? ”
June 19, 2020 3:40 AM
“I got a build your own salad at around 1pm today with lettuce, carrots, brocolli, feta cheese, tuna & tomatoes. It is now 3:40 am and I have diarrhea, vomiting, chills/ sweats, severe stomach cramps, headache and a fever. ”
June 5, 2020 4:35 PM
“I ordered the pizza (Cheese, black olives, feta cheese) on 06/01/20 at 7.44pm, ate approximately one hour later. Later that evening I felt nauseous, vomited, bad headache. The pizza did appear to be a little undercooked. 2 days later I am almost recovered. They need to up their game when it comes to... food prep and hygiene, as I have seen several reports of food poisoning. ”
May 27, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 05/20/2020
High Priority - Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Flip top; shredded cheddar cheese (45-46°F); feta cheese 45-46f. Observed door not fully closed due to obstruction. Items placed on ice **Corr... ective Action Taken** **Warning**
High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 1 live roach on wall at cookline 2 live roaches on gasket of flip top cooler on cookline 1 live roach on shelf under steam table on cookline 1 live roach on wall by 3 compartment sink 3 live roaches by mop sink and office 1 live roach in dining room **Warning**
Source: Florida Health Department
Source: miamiherald.com ”
May 24, 2020 9:36 PM
“The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced the recall of approximately 276,872 pounds of not ready-to-eat chicken and turkey bowl products by Conagra Brands, Inc., because the products may contain extraneous material, specifically small rocks. There have... been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them and to thrown away or returned to the place of purchase instead. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide and exported to Canada.
This recall is being issued as an expansion of the April 10, 2020 recall to include Healthy Choice Power Bowls Chicken Feta & Farro Bowls, Healthy Choice Power Bowls Unwrapped Burrito Scramble Power Bowls, and Healthy Choice Power Bowls Turkey Sausage & Egg Scramble Power Bowls produced on various dates.
- 9.5-oz cartons “Healthy Choice POWER BOWLS Chicken Feta & Farro”. Lot code: 5006006620. Best by: DEC 01 2020. The product bears establishment number “P-115” on the side panel adjacent to the lot code.
- 7.2-oz cartons “Heathy Choice POWER BOWLS Unwrapped Burrito Scramble” UPC: 7265500082. Lot code: 5009002920. Best if used by: OCT 25 2020. The product bears establishment number “P9” on the side panel adjacent to the lot code.
- 7.2-oz cartons “Healthy Choice POWER BOWLS Turkey Sausage & Egg White Scramble” UPC: 7265500081. Lot code: 5009003020. Best if used by: OCT 26 2020. The product bears establishment number “P9” on the side panel adjacent to the lot code.
- 204-gram cartons “Healthy Choice POWER BOWLS BOILS ÈNERGIE PETIT DÈJJEUNER TOUTE JOURNÈE Turkey Sausage & Egg White Scramble” UPC: 7265500202. Lot code: 5009003020. Best if used by: OCT 26 2020. The product bears establishment number “EST P9” on the side panel adjacent to the lot code.
- 204-gram cartons “Heathy Choice POWER BOWLS BOILS ÈNERGIE PETIT DÈJJEUNER TOUTE JOURNÈE Unwrapped Burrito Scramble” UPC: 7265500203. Lot code: 5009002920. Best if used by: OCT 25 2020. The product bears establishment number “EST P9” on the side panel adjacent to the lot code.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
Publix Super Market at Neighborhood Shoppes at Orangetree, 13550 Immokalee Rd, Naples, FL 34120, United States
May 20, 2020 10:22 PM
“Spinach strawberry feta cheese salad Just me for dinner made the salad. One hour later vomiting diarrhea nausea. I am fairly sure the cheese came from another grocery store pick up order. I waited in the parking lot for my order for almost 2 hours. But, I'm not positive. I still have another box of... spinach from here as it was buy one get one free I thought I would take it back to the store and tell them what happened also another box of strawberries. It didn't occur to me that it could be the cheese as I know how vegetables can carry bacterial problems. I am crazy over washing these things. I washed the spinach at least three times in separate water but only rinsed the strawberries. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 30, 2020 12:54 PM
“Philly Cheesesteak sub Symptoms appeared the following day. It was the only thing I had to eat. ”
November 3, 2020 4:22 AM
November 17, 2020 11:35 AM
“Me and my girlfriend got food there. She got nachos and Reese's cup milkshake I got a mozzarella stick Burger and a iced coffee.
Last night about 2 hours after I ate I started to get pain in my stomach and I feel like I gave birth last night do I do have blood in my stool and I had to miss work t... oday. Her symptoms began today around 8 a.m. her symptoms are all the ones at the top and she's not working today either but we only have one bathroom in the house and we're fighting over it are meal cost $27 last night and we ended up sick and with a sore a******* ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 8, 2020 8:19 AM
“Bought a bag of avocados and when I ate one I got sick. Throwing up, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and headache. ”
Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months - recalled because of the possible presence of plastic pieces
November 9, 2020 7:31 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months by Nutricia because the products may contain small pieces of blue plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
-... Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry cereal 7+ months (200g). Best before 07 July 2021
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
November 6, 2020 6:36 PM
“Molded mini powdered donuts ”
November 15, 2020 7:45 AM
“I ordered the Philly cheesesteak, fries, and a peach lemonade. Ate around 6 pm. The next morning (about 4 am) I feel very nauseous and have a bad stomach ache. Felt like my muscles were in knots. I vomited 3 times and have 5 episodes of diarrhea! Definitely won’t be eating there anymore! ”
November 24, 2020 10:43 AM
“I Ordered Wing and Fries from there on Nov 14th. While I was eating my food at home I became nauseas, then I ran to the restroom and started vomiting. Shortly after I became Ill to the point where I was in bed for the remainder of the weekend until Monday but by that time I was not 100% until later... in the week. ”