IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 12, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Homestyle Sandwiches
Product recalled: Chicken Tikka Wrap, Egg Mayonnaise, Cheese and Spring Onion, Cheese and Coleslaw, Tandoori Chicken Wrap, Tuna salad baguette, Tuna and sweetcorn, Cheese and Red Onion, Cheese Salad Baguette, Doner Kebab Wrap, Cheese and Tomato, Sweet Chill Chicke... n
FSA Recall date: 05/12/2021
Recall details: Homestyle Sandwiches is recalling several sandwich products because some contain egg, milk, mustard and fish which are not mentioned on the label and some contain mustard, soya, milk, egg and wheat (gluten) which are not emphasised on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
- Chicken Tikka Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Egg Mayonnaise. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Spring Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Coleslaw. Best before: all dates.
- Tandoori Chicken Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna salad baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Tuna and sweetcorn. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Red Onion. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese Salad Baguette. Best before: all dates.
- Doner Kebab Wrap. Best before: all dates.
- Cheese and Tomato. Best before: all dates.
- Sweet Chill Chicken. Best before: all dates.
If you have bought the above products and have an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents and/or fish and/or mustard and/or soya, do not eat them. Instead return them to the store from where they were bought for a full refund.
These products contain egg, fish, milk, mustard, soya and wheat (gluten) making them a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or wheat (gluten) and/or milk or milk constituents, and/or an allergy to fish and/or mustard and/or soya.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
May 12, 2021 3:41 PM
“Ate at 11:45, by 12:30 non stop nausea and vomiting. Crunchwrap supreme, and cheesy Gordita crunch. ”
May 12, 2021 1:00 PM
“Company name: Sara Lee Frozen Bakery
Brand name: Sara Lee, Chef Pierre and more
Product recalled: Pecan pies
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanuts
FDA Recall date: May 12, 2021
Recall details: Sara Lee Frozen Bakery announced today the recall of specific lots of select Sara Lee, Chef Pierre... and Devonshire pecan pies produced between March 4 and April 1, 2021, because the product may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the product.
Product was distributed nationwide through food service distributors. Recalled product details are as follows and consumers who believe they have purchased recalled lot codes are urged to confirm the lot code with the place of purchase.
- Sara Lee Individually Wrapped 4-ounce Pecan Pie slices, 24-count case SKU #5117 produced on March 5, 2021, marked with lot code #C050641C and carrying unit UPC 032100051118. Individual pie slices have a printed lot code on the top of the package.
- Sara Lee Individually Wrapped 4-ounce Pecan Pie slices, 48-count case SKU #7144 produced on March 4 and March 11, 2021, marked with lot codes #C050631C and #C050701C and carrying unit UPC 032100051118. Individual pie slices have a printed lot code on the top of the package.
- Chef Pierre 10” Pre-Baked Southern Pecan Pie 36-ounce, case SKU #9273 produced on March 4, 2021, marked with lot code #C040631C and carrying unit UPC 032100092739.
- Chef Pierre 10” Pre-Baked 10-Slice Pecan Pie 36-ounce, case SKU #9375 produced on April 1, 2021, marked with lot code #C050911C and carrying unit UPC 032100093750.
- Devonshire Bake Shop 10” Pre-Baked Southern Style Pecan Pie 36-ounce, case SKU #8994 produced on April 1, 2021, marked with lot code #C040911C and carrying unit UPC 758108399877.
There have been no reports of illness or injury to date. This recall has been initiated due to the unintentional cross-contamination of raw pecans in shells with residual peanuts during agricultural transport and storage of pecans by a supplier. Immediate steps were taken to prevent recurrence.
Sara Lee Frozen Bakery is conducting this recall with the full knowledge and cooperation of the US Food and Drug Administration. Sara Lee Frozen Bakery has instructed all impacted distributors to recall and destroy all product in market. Images of the products are attached and available at saraleefrozenbakery.com
Consumers who believe they have purchased recalled lot codes are urged to confirm the lot code with the place of purchase and ask for a full refund if the UPC and lot code matches what is listed above. Consumers with questions may contact the company via email at SaraLeeFrozenBakery@casupport.com or at 1-800-323-7117 between 10am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
May 11, 2021 9:40 PM
“Ice coffee with milk , hash brown and sausage and cheese wake up wrap. Saturday and Sunday I got my usual large ice coffee extra charge with hash brown and sausage and cheese wake up wrap . After two bite and drinking the ice coffee I got nauseous right away and through up . Sunday the same thing ha... ppened but worse . Couldn’t stop throwing up that morning and it’s been 3 days still sick to my stomach bloated and slight pain in my stomach . It happened Last Saturday and Sunday , ”
May 11, 2021 6:09 PM
“I made a poké bowl for lunch at 2PM out of quinoa salad, seaweed salad (like a huge bag of it but I put 3 or 4 scoops in), avocado, and GF teriyaki sauce. It tastes good but I was trying to figure out what made my stomach hurt 3 hours later, I think the seaweed salad is the culprit? I feel like tras... h!
Update: After having diarrhea for 5 hours, then trying to get some rest so I could sleep it off, I had the urge to run to the bathroom and go again. During that, I realized I needed to vomit, so I wrapped it up on the toilet and got on my knees to puke - I puked so hard that I was basically yelling, but what’s worse is, as I was puking I couldn’t stop my body from having diarrhea on the floor.
I’m a bit traumatized and I feel like a wild animal. ”
May 10, 2021 12:00 PM
“Date Closure: 04/29/2021
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. 3 in the bar.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 10+ on shelving across from small prep area with box of wrapped... straws/unused equipment. In the bar, 3+ on the floor in the corner with peanut shells, 2 in the corner next to three compartment sink. Employee began cleaning up and contacted owner.
- High Priority - Rodent bait not contained in a covered, tamper-resistant bait station. Loose pellets in the space behind large walk in cooler and on the floor next to shelving.
Source: La Florida Department of Health ”
May 11, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 5, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no wri... tten cleaning procedure or required equipment for a vomit/diarrhea event. Must provide. Priority foundation violation.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: noted establishment serving undercooked food items (steak) with no consumer advisory, disclosure or reminders to the customers. Instructed to have a consumer advisory on the menu with a disclosure notice and reminder statement. Priority foundation violation.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers ie: flour, must be labeled with the product common name.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: all exposed tablewares on pre-set dining tables must be protected from contamination. Covered or wrapped.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must provide lids for both ice bins at the bar.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted excessive rust throughout the metal rack shelving in the walk-in cooler. Must remove rust.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: hot water handle at the bar handwashing sink does not completely shut off with dripping water. Must repair to completely shut off water.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: missing ceiling tile at the entrance to the employee washroom. Must replace.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: all new city of chicago certified food managers are required to obtain allergen training and maintain proof.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from 7-19-19 report #2303431 not corrected. #53- noted wash rooms on premise with no garbage receptacles and lids. Instructed to provide trash cans with lids at all women wash rooms and unisex washrooms. #55- noted heavy clutter throughout establishment on shelves, floors unused equipment and in storage areas at the basement food/dry storage. Instructed to detail clean, organize, elevate and remove all unnecessary or unused articles and equipment to prevent hiding places for pest. #55- noted rough and unfinished brick walls behind shelves at the basement togo food container storage area. Instructed to refinish walls to be smooth and easily cleanable or move stored items. #57- noted no employees at work with no food handler certificates. Instructed management that all employees are required to have the food handler certification on site at all times and one month (30 days) grace period for new hires. Priority foundation violation.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: no summary report posted on the premises from 7-19-19 report #2303431. Priority foundation violation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 11, 2021 5:18 AM
“I purchased and ate the wicked spicy fajita burrito from the meal deal section there. I read on the label it can be eaten cold or hot despite having rice in it. Later that night I have been violently throwing up every hour or so all through the night into the next day. I have a high temperature so i... t’s clear it’s food poisoning. I believe as I work at a supermarket that the wrap must’ve been out of the cold chain for too long and the rice went bad causing me to have severe food poisoning. I’ve had to call in sick to both my jobs - and will lose out on a great deal of pay. ”
May 8, 2021 8:55 PM
“Either the salmon entree of lettuce wraps. Symptoms started about 45 minutes after eating. I am the only one sick which makes me think it was the salmon because I’m the only one who ate it.
May 7, 2021 7:19 PM
“Farmers sausage wrap One got sick myself about half hour if that is when I had the runs and feeling nauseous. And continue to have nauseous feeling. It happened This morning ”