IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
21 hours ago
I ate a chicken Caesar wrap around 2am Monday am. I stopped after plowing snow. I began experiencing extreme diarrhea and nausea around 6am. It progressed into vomiting and diarrhea for the next 12 hours., Possibly a chicken Caesar wrap…maybe contaminated lettuce?? ate a chicken Caesar wrap... around 2am Monday am. I stopped after plowing snow. I began experiencing extreme diarrhea and nausea around 6am. It progressed into vomiting and diarrhea for the next 12 hours. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Hello last night I went to get a wrap at Mac Donald's and during the night I started to have a lot of pain in my stomach with diarrhea it doesn't stop. What do you do? | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I ate a strawberry cheese cake shake and a Fritos chili cheese jr wrap today. A few hours later and cannot stop vomiting and diarrhea for 2 hours straight. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 days ago I only had a wrap and burrito bowl from this restaurant and when I went to bed that night, I woke in the middle of the night to cramps, diarrhea, but mostly throwing up non stop. Still feeling the effects now. Never eating there again | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
I got a refried bean Crunchwrap and as I was eating it took a bite of something that tasted absolutely rancid. I looked and saw green mold in my Crunchwrap. I had eaten more than half at that point. About 5 hours later I had nausea, stomach... cramping, and vomited. My stomach felt strange even through the next morning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
Report date: Jan 11, 2022
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found no paper towels at the meat department prep area handwashing sink. Instructed management to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: found hot tcs foods... at improper hot holding temperatures; found a container of potato flautas (cooked potato wrapped in corn tortillas) in the cooks line area on the counter near the steam well at 110f and multiple containers of refried beans near the steam well ranging from 88f-115f. Instructed management that all hot holding foods must be at 135f or above at all times. Food discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs foods at improper temperatures inside on the counter near the steam well and inside the meat display coolers at the meat department. Observed refried beans at 46f and raw beef at 46f. Instructed management cold-holding tcs foods must be kept at or below 41f. Food discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005. Refer to violation #21 for citation.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: found no covered waste receptacle in the basement unisex restroom. Instructed to provide a covered waste receptacle for feminine hygiene products.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found the door of the meat department walk-in cooler in disrepair; the exterior metal door panel is separating from the door, exposing porous material at the bottom that is collecting dirt and debris. Must repair door.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from 1/08/2020 report #2356299 not corrected: violation #39 (3-305. 12) observed dry goods stored directly under waste water lines in the basement. Must remove and store all dry goods in a clean dry area that prevents exposure to potential sources of contamination. Violation #47 (4-202. 17) observed shelving units in the storefront that do not have removable kick plates to allow for accessibility behind them to ensure adequate facility cleaning. Must provide. Violation #48 (4-603. 15) must provide a verifiable, detailed, step by step, of the exact wash/rinse/sanitize cleaning procedure (including equipment/supplies used, concentration levels, contact times etc) for all food-contact utensils and equipment that are too large to be submerged in the three compartment sink (large cooking pots,chicharrones bowls, meat storage containers, etc). Violation #56 (6-501. 14) observed an accumulation of dirt/debris encrusted on the vent covers and inside the exhaust ventilations in the toilet rooms. Must detail clean and maintain. Violation #57 (2-102. 13) must provide food handler training for all food handler employees and maintain certificates on site. Must correct previous core violations. Priority foundation 7-42-090. Citation issued.
1 week ago
chicken burger and/or chicken wrap, 30 minutes after eating stomach pain and nausea, 3 hours after vomiting then diarrhea that lasted for 8 hours. Bacteria detected in the blood, fever... It's been 8 days and still having a fever, ongoing examinations to find the cause... | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Yesterday I made my boyfriend a sandwich with products from there and I added a couple pieces of bacon. I ate the same bacon just now in a wrap with eggs and then I ate some strawberries and I immediately threw up afterwards. I think the bacon might have something wrong with it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting