IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 1, 2021 7:08 PM
“My family and I had lunch at the walk up bar there on Saturday July 30th, 2021. My 2 daughters and I had the wings, my wife and 2 daughters had the chicken casaDias, my youngest daughter was the only one to eat the chicken tenders. Come... dinner time we went to the Italian restaurant there. My daughter ate the lasagna off the kids menu as well. Now none of us beside her are the tenders or the lasagna. Yet my daughter only ate 2 bites of her dinner and refused ice cream. Right there I knew something wasn’t right. She said she wanted to go home cause she needed to use the bathroom. On the way back to our room which was a 5 minute walk she uncontrollably vomited before we can reach the room. Once I. The room she continued to vomit several times, until it was just bile coming out, as well as diarrhea. It was coming out of both ends.
Yesterday July 31st, 2021 ”
August 1, 2021 7:37 AM
“Purchased Tyson Apetizers Buffalo Style Hot wings. Cooked longer than instructions for added crispness. About 2 hours later became nauseated & dizzy. Then began vomiting. Abdominal pain, stomach hurting. Then developed diarrhea. The next day still unwell. Treated with deactivated charcoal & colloidal silver. By Sunday morning... better with exception of stomach hurting. ”
August 1, 2021 1:42 AM
“My husband and I both had a fillet tower meal, he also had two hot wings and a piece of chicken from this store in the town centre. Around 5am we were both up with extremely bad diarrhoea. This was particularly worse due to the fact that... we have a newborn baby to care for as well. It was the only thing we ate the same that day and the previous one. We don't normally eat meat either, so this was supposed to be a treat...definitely won't be going back there at all! ”
July 31, 2021 8:40 AM
“We ate boneless wings and chicken sandwhich on 7/23 at here. We became ill the following day severe diarrhea, stomach cramps and pain, headaches, 2 iv’s of fluids later and still both sick now 7 days we are now told we have campylobacter food poisoning via positive test results. ”
July 27, 2021 7:56 PM
“A Chex Grill and Wings restaurant performed very poorly during a food safety inspection on July 26, 2021--scoring an 88.50 B. The Chex Grill and Wings in question is located at 2910 Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd. Charlotte, NC.
The inspector saw mold on the provolone cheese that was... in the package; the cheese had to be discarded. There were extensive flies inside the Chex Grill and Wings restaurant, there was also a build-up of gnats on the cut onions.
There was no certified food protection manager on site during the inspection. Chicken wings were under temperature sitting in a basket throughout the entire inspection.
Casear, sour cream, greek, and marinara sauces were in a stand up cooler at unsafe temperatures, all above 45F.
There was unwashed lettuce over ready to eat lettuce in plastic containers.
During the inspection the inspector observed 6 cans with dents on the seams and dents in the middle. A manager at Chex Grill and Wings did not know why dented cans are dangerous. Dented cans can lead to botulism, which is a form of food poisoning that attacks the nervous system and cause death if ingested.
The person in charge discarded the dented cans. The inside doors and gaskets in the prep units were in need of cleaning. There were broken tiles in the kitchen area.
Source: newsmaven.io ”
July 27, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jul 21, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Must provide verification for each employee on site at all times. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-010.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and... accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at 125. 6f at hand washing sink at dish washing area. There was no cold running water. Instructed to have a handwashing sink that has a maximum hot water temperature of 120. 0f through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed sausage at improper cold holding temperature at 51. 8f inside prep cooler. Also observed the following tcs food items at improper cold holding temperature inside prep cooler. Marinara sauce found at 45. 9f, mozzarella cheese found at 48. 9f, sliced pepperoni found at 48. 2f, chicken wings found at 43. 9f and sliced tomatoes found at 45. 5f. Instructed to have tcs food items stored at proper cold holding temperature at 41. 0f or below. Food has been discarded and denatured. All food weighing approximately 45 lbs at a cost of $170. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature inside of prep cooler at 48. 6f. Instructed manager proper ambient temperature inside of a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued. Maintenance later arrived on site and repaired issue.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed bulk food container not labeled (spices). Must label with common name to properly identify.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit provided on site that accurately measures the concentration in mg/l of sanitizing solutions. Must provide on site at all times. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed sewage backup at floor drain under 3-compartment sink when water is running at hand washing sink at dish washing area. Sewage must be completely drained into an approved sewage system and must be repaired and maintained at all times. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 27, 2021 4:53 AM
“My date and I went there on 07/25/21. I got their boneless Buffalo wings and the spinach queso dip as a appetizer and immediately after eating the queso in particular my stomach was not feeling well at all. I got up and went to the bathroom and... had diarrhea right away. My stomach was hurting so bad we ended up leaving the restaurant early because I couldn’t stop going to the restroom. The next day on 07/26/21 when I woke up to get ready for work my stomach was in pain I didn’t eat anything because I was scared I would throw it up. On 07/27/21 early in the morning around 2am I woke up from sleep with stomach pain and felt extremely nauseous ”