IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
it is common to get food poisoning from chicken wings. The highest risk comes from eating undercooked or raw chicken that can pass on salmonella bacteria. Symptoms of salmonella food poisoning can begin as early as 12 hours after infection and can include bloody diarrhea, cramping, and fever.
Product: Chicken wings
April 8, 2021 10:10 PM
“We got raw chicken wings , we each ate about 2 then realized the chicken wings were bleeding fresh pink/red fluids. Server told the kitchen and the kitchen told us the internal temp of wings was good so their fine. We didn’t eat anymore, about 7 hrs after eating all 3 of us are sick AF dying in the... bathrooms. ”
April 5, 2021 6:04 PM
“I ate a trilogy box meal and added chicken wings. This food was delivered through just eat at approximately 2.56pm 05/04/21. I ate it right away. The only other thing I had ate after that was a salad for dinner.
At around 9pm. I was getting ready to go to work and felt a bit odd and had bad diarrh... oea. Thinking I’d be okay, I left for work. While driving to work I had an awful stomach and was worried I’d have an accident. I also felt very very nauseous and felt very faint.
I then got sent home from work due to my illness, which resulted in elderly Man not having a Caregiver for the night as I was i was unable to work.
Driving home it felt worse and after running into my house, straight to the toilet, I had awful diarrhoea and was also vomiting violently. As I am writing this I still feel awful and very ill. Not happy at all with this. ”
March 27, 2021 6:00 PM
“Chicken wings with stinging bee sauce. Food poisoning ”
March 26, 2021 9:29 PM
“This poisoning incident arose from my lack of application of common sense. I was driving through Rifle on my way to WY for spring break (03/22/21). I purchased buffalo wings, but they were not able to warm them up for me. I went to a nearby gas station, but it also had no microwave available. At tha... t point, I reviewed the label on the wings and saw no warnings about eating them without warming them. I ate the wings (they were not raw, had already been fried and refrigerated). Two days later, I began vomiting all food I tried to eat. My symptoms have been solely nausea, vomiting and related ailments. There were a number of gas stations I stopped at on my journey, so I can’t definitively claim that the chicken wings poisoned me. However, the nature of my vomiting and the time lapsed after eating the wings seems very indicative. ”
March 26, 2021 6:11 PM
“On Tuesday march/23/2021 i ordered a fried chicken wings, thugs and legs, since then i had a diarrhea nausea chills vomiting and fever for like 48 hours, i didn’t order it for a while, i think they need to check their fried chicken if its safe or not specially on Tuesday because they run a special o... ffers on this day ”
March 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 11, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: no certified manager on site see #2.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: we observed no certified manager on site when foods are handled, prepared... and served. Pic on duty at this time with no valid city of chicago food sanitaion certificate. Cooked chicken at 130. 0f priority foundation issued 7-38-012
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: we observed approx 20-lbs of cooked chicken wings inside cardboard box stored on floor by deep fryer in prep area at improper hot temperature of 130. 0f. Instructed to maintain hot (tcs) foods inside hot holding unit at 135. 0f or higher. Food was removed and discarded at cost approx $35. 00-cos. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed 1-large container of raw perch fish and 1- large pan of raw catfish at improper cold tempartures of 64. 0f and 65. 0f stored on floor being unthawed under storage shelves in rear prep area. Instructed to maintain cold (tcs) foods at 41. 0f inside cooler. Approx 40-lbs of fish was removed by pic and discarded at cost approx $65. 00-cos. Priority violation issued 7-38-005 consolated violation
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed cooked chicken stored inside cardboard box stored on floor by deep fryers and pans of raw fish stored on floors under display shelves. Insructed not to sore any foods on floors of establishment or reuse inside cardboard boxes for food storage to prevent any possible contamination.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain the following: interior and exterior surfaces of refrigeration and freezer units, the exterior and interior surfaces of all fryers to remove heavy grease build up and exterior surfaces of bulk storage containers.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: we observed outside garbage area not maintained, overflowing with garbage, lids open. Instructed to keep garbage trash inside dumpster and lids closed. Must maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued 7-38-020(b). Violation corrected during inspection-cos.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed walls and floors in need of deep cleaning in prep and storage areas; clean and maintain walls and floors under around and behind kitchen equipment
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles where needed
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 7, 2021 9:30 AM
“Chicken wings Are we both got sick around 1:00 a.m. or 2:00 a.m. we both had diarrhea and exactly the same time my cat's diarrhea stopped but mine has continued since 1:00 a.m. and is now 6:30 a.m.
Myself and my cat got sick at around 2:00 a.m. we both had diarrhea from there after we eat chicken w... ings ”
February 28, 2021 9:46 PM
“At chicken wings, got extremely sick. Had to go to emergency clinic, missing work with high fever, vomiting, headache, diarrhea ”
February 27, 2021 9:11 AM
“I had this. late Friday afternoon. At 3 am in the morning I woke up with severe stomach pain Vomiting and diarrhea I will never eat there again I had the ribs chicken wings ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 30, 2021 2:57 AM
“Pink in middle of chicken sandwich Ate into a raw chicken sandwich from there. My stomach has been messed up since yesterday and has me up now in the middle of the night. Stomach hurts. Vomiting and nauseous
Yesterday 3/29/2021 ”
April 1, 2021 11:45 AM
“Last night around 10pm I ate about 7 thin mints (I know that’s a lot, but still). Around 2 am I woke up extremely nauseous-I am about 13 weeks pregnant so I thought it was just that. Then starting at 4am I have been puking every hour and it’s almost 10AM.
I also started having diarrhea around 9AM.... I will NEVER touch another thin mint for as long as I live! I know for a fact that is what caused this because I was the only one that ate them and the rest of my family is perfectly okay. ”
April 1, 2021 8:54 AM
“Tai Pei frozen pork potstickers I got sick the morning after I microwaved the potstickers. I followed the directions, 5 at a time for 5-6 minutes and drained them, then added the sauce that came with it. It didn't taste appetizing to me, so I only ate 2 or 3. That was around 11:40pm on March 31st. T... his morning at 7 am I woke up with a pretty intense stomach ache. I kept laying there for a while, but my stomach got so upset I got up to go to the bathroom. As soon as I sat up I the up in my mouth and it was the burning acidic kind of vomit. I went to the bathroom to finish puking, then I sat on the toilet and had diarrhea. I left the bathroom a little while ago to report this, but my stomach still feels upset and I'll probably have to do it again. The bag says they're precooked and I followed the directions, so there's no reason I should be getting sick right now.
April 1, 2021 around 7am ”
March 20, 2021 10:55 AM
“canned chickpeas I opened a can of 365 chickpeas on March 16. They seemed to be in gel and had a faint odor, but I rinsed some and put them in a salad. Early March 18 I woke in the night with stomach cramps. Breakfast in the morning triggered more. I felt better by afternoon and made the mistake of... eating the remains of the salad (with chickpeas picked out, of course) and then wound up vomiting the morning of March 20, again just over a day after eating anything that touched those chickpeas. ”
March 25, 2021 2:51 PM
“Pizza from there ”
March 14, 2021 7:40 PM
“Me and my family ate here on 03/13/2021 shortly after eating half our meal not even getting to the steak we all had to rush to the restroom, my daughter 15 years old started feeling light headed and vomiting, I was confused as to what was happening then immediately realized we had been exposed to fo... od poisoning, today is 03/14/2021 my friend is still sick with a bad stomach and diarrhea, I just started to feel a little better, so the first thing I did was call them, first call a girl picked up transferred me to her manager, he somehow got disconnected, I called back she transferred me to him again he put me on hold got back on the phone then said call security which is a little confusing... long story short I called a few times security not picking up... please never eat at this place I spent well over a hundred dollars just to get sick, no refund nothing just down right rude and senseless, if you can get sick that fast something in this place is not right and plenty of bacteria ”
March 15, 2021 11:08 AM
“Menu big Mac bacon. We took me and my husband the same menu. Let each a big Mac bacon fries and 9 MC nugets for 2 and a coke and orange juice around 1:30pm on March 14, 2021. At the end of noon we felt chills of nausea vomiting and diarrhea, all night, and we still have diarrhea this morning..... ”
March 28, 2021 6:56 PM
“Super stunner meal cheese burger no pickle, fries and apple juice My 4yr old had super stunner cheese burger meal. He was the only one that got sick because he was the only one that ate. Symptoms started 3 hrs later. He didn’t eat anything between that meal and symptoms.
3 hours after the meal on... the 27 March 2021 ”
March 28, 2021 5:49 PM
“While traveling through Iowa stopped at their drive-through and ate any Iowa had a sandwich at home got violently ill for the next three days this happened on Tuesday, Turkey sandwich Pooping started as soon as I got home to St. Paul, MN. Continued to next day and vomiting started - continued with... just bial (green) and the next day the pooping continued and I went to ER. ”