IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 2, 2021 10:34 AM
“Cheese and ham toastie from there. Had a toastie at 12:00. And at around 3pm I felt nauseous and vomited. Also had diarrhoea and feel lightheaded/fainty. I haven’t had anything else all day and Felt fine before.
February 26, 2021 10:26 AM
“On February 23, 2021 my husband and I got a couple of sandwiches there and had nothing else to eat. At around 10PM I came down with chills, diarrhea, severe headache and muscle pain an nausea. I could not eat for 24 hours and then only got a piece of toast down and then threw it up. Thursday night I... finally got some rice to stay down and could drink more than a sip of water. Then last night (Thursday) my husband came down with the same symptoms and is very sick now too. ”
February 18, 2021 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 01-25-2021
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed 5 live flies on bagel toaster next to microwave by three compartment sink 4 live flies flying around landing on display unit and which is used to displa... y Oreos, gums, and grandma cookies 3 live flies on Hamilton beach microwave 12 live flies on glass behind flip top cooler Approximately 10 live flies flying around landing on counter tops, walls single service cups next to coffee dispenser 7 live flies on paper towel dispenser by handwash sink 3 live flies on handwash sink faucet 3 live flies in cutting board next to coffee machine **Warning**
High Priority - Stop Sale issued due to food not being in a wholesome, sound condition. Food contaminated by insects . See stop sale. Observed 2 dead flies in country crock butter in flip top cooler. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
February 16, 2021 7:07 PM
February 14, 2021 7:26 PM
“Had the fried chicken and french toast around 11:15 friday 2/13/21. It was the only thing I had eaten all day. By 3:15 I had severe nausea and was vomiting by 3:30. Developed a fever, body aches, and diarrhea later on. Finally stopped around 10:30 that night and felt much better in the morning. 100%... food poisoning. ”
February 10, 2021 8:16 AM
“I had the avocado toast & this Nutella banana strawberry dessert. First I felt extremely nauseous about 45 min after eating the toast & I gagged, but thought that maybe I had eaten it too fast. Not long after that I then had to use the bathroom & it did not feel like a normal experience, but I was n... ot sure if they were 100% related. Multiple hours later, I then had the Nutella thing & felt the same way. It’s unfortunate Bc their avocado toast was absolutely delicious. I ate here on 2/9/2021. ”
February 9, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 5, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed 2 of the exposed hand washing sinks in the front and rear prep area both not accessible for use. The hand washing sink in the front prep area behind the counter was blocked wi... th a metal storage rack and a toaster oven on top of the storage rack in front of the hand washing sink. The rear exposed hand washing sink was blocked with a table and chairs in front of the hand washing sink. Management instructed to maintain all exposed hand washing sinks accessible for use at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: 3-305. 14 observed food not protected from contamination during preparation. Observed water leaking in multiple places from the ventilation hood and the ceiling tiles onto the floor and into plastic buckets during the inspection in the rear food prep area. Management instructed to repair the source of the water leak. Management instructed not to cook or prepare food along the cook's line of the rear food prep area under the ventilation hood until the facility has been repaired and reinspected. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-602. 13 clean the grease buildup inside of the deep fryer cabinets, lower shelves of prep tables, the outside of the food storage containers used to store sauces, and the interior of the chest freezer.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 8, 2021 6:32 PM
“We ordered online one Buffalo chicken pizza and one create your own Hawaiian pizza to enjoy during the Super Bowl. The following morning, we both felt ill with diarrhea and nausea. I barely made it through the workday, and have been drinking water and only toast today due to how bad I’m feeling. We’... ve eaten there many times, and this is the first time we’ve had problems. ”
February 8, 2021 10:56 AM
“I ate this morning, had the bacon egg and cheese texas toaster. Symptoms started less than an hour after breakfast. I’m nauseated, having diarrhea, and feel sick overall. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 1, 2021 10:54 PM
“Today, Me and my family postmated it. I ate a burrito bowl with egg whites from here I ate the bowl and immediately my stomach hurt after and the next day(03/01/21) my liver and stomach was hurting and i woke up nauseous and later i ended up having diarrhea. I believe it was most likely from the ham... and also my mother had the ham and she said it tasted spoiled and she also was feeling nauseous and had stomach pains. So 2 people. ”
February 10, 2021 11:45 PM
“Last night around 9:45pm I ate a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra sauce and 2 Hash Browns, a few hours later i was Vomiting and had Severe Diarrhea, then this morning i had Diarrhea again but this time I also had rectal bleeding too that has been happening since about 2am.
I went to the hospita... l because there were no available doctor appointments at my regular GP. The hospital took blood tests and a liver function test which all came back good and healthy and they told me the cause was Food Poisoning. ”
February 16, 2021 11:20 AM
“Schneider's pepperettes hot pepperoni I was up a few times in the night having to go to the toilet starting with nausea. I was the only one who got sick. ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 15, 2021 11:35 AM
“I drank Ragu juice 100% green juice. I got severe hives on my face and body. I have missed approximately 4 days of work and I won’t be paid for them regardless of my doctor’s letter. My face is burning and itchy at the same time. It is the worst experience ever. ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 23, 2021 4:39 PM
“Their burger I ordered a single animal style and a Dr Pepper along with 3 other meals at around 6:00pm. Around 10:30pm that night I started vomiting and diarrhea. The other 3 started having symptoms around 12:30-1:00am on 2/22