IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Closure Date: 03/23/2023
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 10 or more live flies at dry storage area in aisle way next to employee restroom flying around canned goods and sealed... See More condiments Observed approximately 10 or more live flies flying around empty cardboard boxes by storage shelf in between standing reach in coolers. Operator threw away boxes and started cleaning area.
- High Priority - Non-food grade paper/paper towel used as liner for food container. Observed torn ends of flour bags used to line chopped scallion, green peppers in standing reach in cooler at prep line. Observed paper towels used to line cooked egg rolls cooked chicken in standing reach in snacks plus cooler at prep line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Observed raw chicken prepped in skewer for not packaged stored over egg roll wrappers in standing reach in Frigidaire freezer. Observed raw chicken stored over spring roll shelf in standing freezer at prep area. Observed raw chicken skewers in plastic wrap stored over cut onions in standing reach in cooler Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bamboo shoots in can in reach in cooler at cook line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with unwashed produce. Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bag of Napa cabbage in standing reach in cooler. Observed raw beef over shredded bag carrots in standing reach in cooler at prep area. Observed raw chicken stored over boxed bean sprouts in standing Electrolux cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Observed raw chicken skewers stored over cooked sauce in standing Electrolux reach in cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit based upon minimum required cooking temperature. Observed raw chicken, raw seafood scallops, wonton wraps, French fries imitation crab meats all nixed in together in standing reach in freezer next to dry storage area.
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
- High Priority - Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Food has been cooling from overnight in reach in cooler and has not been moved Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
Source: Florida Department Of Health. See Less
Sam's Club, Union Road, Cheektowaga, NY, USA
17 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills
Suspected source: Motts Apple juice, peppered turkey sliced deli meat, coffee creamer from Tims, snapple apple, gortons fish sticks, Tims blueberry muffin, I'm not sure
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information:... See More Meds taken just after eating. Including Metformin | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Hot Pocket - Pepperoni Pizza
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting See Less
I ate beyond steak at home, bought from the grocery store and prepared as directed on package with salt and pepper, only.
Onset within two hours.
Symptoms: severe cramps , diarrhea and
Duration 24-48 hrs | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps See Less
I ordered some wings Lemon pepper and Cajun with some fries.I went home and ate then about three hours later I got a massive stomach ache. I started throwing up had the chills and diarrhea . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Stomach Pain See Less
I had an untoasted sandwich from the deli sandwich shop inside Runk Dining Hall. I had a ham sandwich, with salami and pepper jack. I have been nauseous, with vomiting, diarrheas, and cramps for the past 2 days. Vomitting stopped after 1 day but diarhhea continues. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps See Less
Ordered 2 large pizzas 10:30 pm March 25th. One with ground beef, bacon and other pepperoni onion. I was sick all of March 26th the morning after only eating the pizza the entire day prior. I still am very sick. Is anyone also experiencing illness in Maryland from here? | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea See Less
Wingstop, Percival Road, Columbia, SC, USA
2 days ago
Went to there yesterday… Food was good … Then 6hrs later I started to have stomach pains, then vomiting, then fever and really bad Headache!! I mean I was hard down sick .. My husband started the same symptoms!! He is so sick .. it was the... See More Wings !!! Their wings was all we had ! I had lemon pepper and he had hot Wing ! My headache is so bad and the vomiting all night long ! And the diarrhea today ! I done eating meat ! There we’re Done ! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Stomach Pain See Less
Winn-Dixie, Venice Bypass, Venice, FL, USA
4 days ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, other: Other
Suspected source: Kraft Macarooni and cheese deluxe with white cheddar and black peppercorn
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I have pain in the area of my solar plexus | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps See Less
I ordered pizza on Tuesday 3/21. 1 Cheeze pizza and 1 sausage peppers and onions. No one who ate the cheeze pizza got sick. I was the only one who ate the sausage and I became violently ill that night. Symptoms included vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, and sulfur... See More smelling burps. Symptoms were most severe for 12 hours and have mostly resolved after 2 days. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Heartburn See Less