IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Roast beef
My son brought home 1 roast beef 1 large Fries 1 large chicken finger. I and my two sons ate it around 11pm June 26th 2022. We were all three up all night w sweats vomiting diarrhea hon and off. Took vitamins this morning still sons vomited... randomly and I had severe stomach pain. By 4:30 pm today the day after eating and only drinking water I vomited and had diarrhea violently and now feel fine. No fevers no flu symptoms. I called the restaurant and the poor kid answering phone didn’t know what to do. I said please check your food handlers for cross contamination | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
I at there day before yesterday, had roast beef sandwich from here and got vomiting and diarrhea all yesterday | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I think the meat was old because the color was dark and not pinkish like it shows in the advertisement. I just feel sick and mad with myself for eating it and not reporting it to the restaurant right away. It happened to Started yesterday after eating... a roast beef hamburger from there. Really bad I am starting to bleed from too much. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloody Stool
I got a club sub with roast beef, turkey, and bacon with spinach and banana peppers, provolone cheese and mayo. on Thursday June 9. Early in the morning around 4-5am my stomach began hurting so bad and I rushed to the bathroom with extreme diarrhea. It is... not June 15 and I still have not been able to keep anything on my stomach and am afraid to eat. I believe it’s salmonella poisoning.
My son also has a turkey sub and began throwing up the next morning and all the next day. He also had extreme stomach pain, Loss of appetite. It is to believed to have been salmonella poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I had a medium Roast Beef sandwich with L&T I asked for extra Mayo. I hadn't eaten all day and was in a hurry so I decided to stop. I knew immediately that the sandwich was "off" but the RB didn't smell or taste old. I said... to myself as I was eating I hope I don't get sick from this. I had gastro symptoms of intermittent pain in abdomen after 3am and pretty bad diarrhea starting at 6 am. I hadn't eaten anything after the RB sandwich. I get so disgusted when I pay for food and it makes me sick. I suspected it was the lettuce and not RB ( which wasn't fresh) but I am not sure. But sandwich was definitely what made me sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
2 weeks ago
May have been the Greek Gyros with lamb. My wife had the Roast Beef Gyros, and had no symptoms. We shared the same food all day except for what we ate at here. We were among the last eat-in customers of the day just before 8:00 PM It happened on 06/09/22 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
3 weeks ago
Report date: Jun 7, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no pic with a city of chicago certificate. Instructed to have a certified food manager with the city of chicago certificate on site at all time.
2. City of... chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified food manager on site during the inspection while the temperature control for safety foods (hot and cold sandwiches) has been prepared and served. Instructed a city of chicago certified food manager must be on site at all times foods are being prepared and served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policies on site during inspection. Instructed to provide and maintain with all employees signatures. Priority foundation violation (7-38-010), citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed front prep line cooler with improper cold holding temperatures on tcs foods such as tuna (51. 5 f), chicken strips (47. 4 f ),turkey (51. 0 f), cold cut turkey (57. 0 f), roast beef (54. 3 f), deli meat (50. 9 f), salami/pepperoni (58. 2 f), ham (50. 3 f), shredded cheese (48. 2 f), pepper jack cheese (54. 3 f), provolone cheese (52. 7 f), mozzarella cheese (50. 0 f), buffalo chicken (49. 0 f), sliced cucumber (48. 0 f), cut leafy lettuce (50. 0 f), veggie patty (54. 8 f). Instructed to maintain all cold foods at 41. 0 f or below at all times. Priority violation (7-38-005), citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed front prep line cooler at improper temperature of 54. 7 f. Instructed to repair said cooler maintain a mininum of 41. 0 f or lower at all times. Priority violation (7-38-005), citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed a small leak at the condensor in the walk-in cooler. Instructed to repair and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed opening between wall and mop sink at the lower left corner. Instructed to repair and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed food handlers on site with no proof of certified food handling certificates. Instructed to have all food handlers obtain certificates and maintain records on site at all time.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from inspection report #2550011 on 02/18/2022. #58- certified food manager on duty with no allergen training certificate. Allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to provide allergen training certificate for all certified city of chicago food managers and maintain. Priority foundation violation (7-42-090), citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Had a roast beef gyro with all condiments, jalapeño poppers, and a lemonade. Currently woke up getting sick this morning. Have vomited twice each time bringing up the poppers I consumed over 24 hours ago. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
1 month ago
Are the classic roast beef yesterday. Today nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
After eating Roast beef immediately stomach pain fever chills vomiting headache and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Chills, Stomach Pain