IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Sour cream
2 days ago
From here burrito supreme (no cheese or sour cream) I ate the burrito around 6-6:30 pm on 5/22 and around 9 or 10 pm I suddenly felt very hot and nauseous, vomited suddenly, and all day 5/23 I'm still dealing with diarrhea, stomach pain, bloating, and more nausea. It happened Yesterday | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Bloating, Stomach Pain, Vomiting
I went this location yesterday (5/18/22) and had a veggie burrito with grilled vegetables, black beans, shredded cheese, mild queso, guacamole, and sour cream. Aster eating my burrito my stomach immediately began to feel uneasy. I went from sweating to shivering over and over while experiencing profuse... vomiting and diarrhea for the next 12 hours. The symptoms have slowed down since then, however, 22 hours later and I am still not feeling 100% better.
Side note: The staff was far from friendly.
The entire experience was AWFUL. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sweating
Barbacoa was overly seasoned. The taste was a little strong but with sour cream it wasn’t too bad. Now my spouse and I (had same order) have diarrhea from the meat. Diarrhea and burning sensation in the but hole | Symptoms: Diarrhea
1 week ago
Report date: May 10, 2022
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed peeling paint above and in contact with the baking serving pans. Instructed manager to remove equipment and store in a location where contamination won't occur.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed... improper cold holding temperatures ranging from 45. 3 f-49. 8 f. The following items that manager voluntarily discarded were: sour cream, italian dressing, salsa, sliced american cheese, minced garlic in water, vegetable base. Priority violation 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed two door refrigeration unit not maintaining proper temperature 53. 2 f. Instructed manager to repair and maintain cooler at 41f or below. Two door refrigeration unit is tagged held for inspection and must not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health. Priority 7-38-005.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of mice/rats on premises. Observed over 50-100 mice droppings on floor along walls in dry storage, office, kitchen instructed manager to call pest control company for service, clean and sanitize all areas. Priority foundation7-38-020 (a).
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed in pre-k room 104, hand washing sink running water is yellow in color. Notified engineer and system will be flushed.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no cover waste receptacle in staff toilet room. Instructed manager to provide.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed one burned out light bulb underneath ventilation hood. Instructed manager replace burned out light bulb.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed continued non-compliance report #2534566 dated 10/08/2021. Observed the walls in the kitchen manager office peeling and brick deteriorating falling onto prep surfaces and cooking equipment, observed peeling paint over stove area and serving line. Instructed to repair, repaint or stain the brick walls for ease of cleaning and maintaining. Priority violation 7-42-090.
My son and his prom date order the dinner for 2 special on April 30th 2022. They both had Caesar salads, she ordered the chicken and cheese quesadilla’s, he order shrimp pasta dish and cheese cake for dessert.
I picked them up around 8:15pm to take them... to the prom. They had leftovers with them.
They enjoyed their prom and my youngest son and I enjoyed the leftovers they gave us (Caesar salad’s, chicken and cheese quesadillas with sour cream and salsa)
Today Monday May 2 late morning…myself and youngest son have been experiencing stomach cramps, diarrhea.
Then my oldest son called from nurses office and he was experiencing stomach cramps, vomiting, diarrhea.
When I picked him up, he said his date is also not feeling well either.
I called them and spoke to Chelsea GM & she referred me to contact their guest services number…
The only thing similar that we each ate, was the Caesar salad & cheese and chicken quesadillas.
We all feel very sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Had the new chicken asado with brown rice, blk beans, green sauce, tomatoes, sour cream, and lettuce at 3:30pm on April 28th. At 8pm I started developing chills and felt like I wanted to vomit. I woke up at around 3am in a cold sweat and dizziness.... Almost collapsed walking to the bathroom and couldn't go. Had to call in sick. Next day symptoms continued with several diarrhea trips. Temperature at 100.3 more diarrhea trips the following day, but was functioning otherwise.
Woke up at 4am on May 1st and two more diarrhea trips to the bathroom. Now I'm on my phone and found this website to report this. Hopefully today is the end of this. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Chills, Sweating
4 weeks ago
I had dinner here on 4/27/22 and at around midnight I woke up having to vomit. They had gotten my tacos wrong by putting sour cream on them when my aunt told them not to while she ordered them through an app. | Symptoms: Vomiting
I got a chicken soft tacos with mild salsa, sour cream, guac, cheese and lettuce around 6pm on Sunday 4/24/22 and I woke up Monday morning with symptoms that lasted all day. I have never experienced such bad food poisoning before! I wasn’t even able eat and... hold a full meal down until Tuesday evening. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I’m writing this on behalf of my boyfriend that is trying to rest. We both ate at here today and in about 6-8 hours my boyfriend started to experience symptoms of strong stomach pain, headache, diarrhea. He has extreme chills and is sleeping with 4 blankets now.... Vomiting was bad. We both ate similar things during the day but I am in perfect health. Only difference I can think of is he had sour cream and salsa. We both go to there frequently so this is completely unusual. Definitely food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills, Stomach Pain