IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Sour cream
August 1, 2021 4:24 PM
“Chicken wrap in a bowl w/black beans lettuce, corn, brown rice, sour cream, Only myself immediately after eating 1/3 of the wrap in the bowl.
July 31, 2021 ”
July 28, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: KP Snacks
Product recalled: Popchips – Sea Salt flavour potato snacks
FSA Recall date: 07/28/2021
Recall details: KP Snacks is recalling popchips Sea Salt flavour potato snacks because they contain milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible... health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. Due to a packaging error some packs may have been filled with Sour Cream and Onion flavour popchips.
- Popchips – Sea Salt flavour potato snacks (85g), Best before: 02 07 2022, Codes: YP1D 1180 and YP1D 1181, Batch description: Time code 22:00 to 23:59 (for YP1D 1180), 00:00 to 00:10 (for YP1D 1181)
This product contains milk making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
No other popchips or KP Snacks products are affected.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
July 28, 2021 9:56 AM
“My Fiancé and I grabbed it Saturday both including chicken, cheese and sour cream for lunch and within an hour we both had uncontrollable bowels and were running to the bathroom. Unfortunately neither of us made it quite in time. We hadn't eaten anything prior to this... meal. We had to cancel plans and spend the rest of the day in bed due to feeling so ill. ”
July 27, 2021 7:56 PM
“A Chex Grill and Wings restaurant performed very poorly during a food safety inspection on July 26, 2021--scoring an 88.50 B. The Chex Grill and Wings in question is located at 2910 Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd. Charlotte, NC.
The inspector saw mold on the provolone cheese that was... in the package; the cheese had to be discarded. There were extensive flies inside the Chex Grill and Wings restaurant, there was also a build-up of gnats on the cut onions.
There was no certified food protection manager on site during the inspection. Chicken wings were under temperature sitting in a basket throughout the entire inspection.
Casear, sour cream, greek, and marinara sauces were in a stand up cooler at unsafe temperatures, all above 45F.
There was unwashed lettuce over ready to eat lettuce in plastic containers.
During the inspection the inspector observed 6 cans with dents on the seams and dents in the middle. A manager at Chex Grill and Wings did not know why dented cans are dangerous. Dented cans can lead to botulism, which is a form of food poisoning that attacks the nervous system and cause death if ingested.
The person in charge discarded the dented cans. The inside doors and gaskets in the prep units were in need of cleaning. There were broken tiles in the kitchen area.
Source: newsmaven.io ”
July 27, 2021 5:30 PM
“Had a salad with sofrita, brown rice, black beans, guacamole, tomatillo green salsa, sour cream, fajita veggies,queso blanco ”
July 27, 2021 11:31 AM
“July 24 2021 6:56 bought 5 steak bowls 2 double steak, white rice, black beans, mild salsa, steak, sour cream, cheese corn salsa, lettuce. My son and i started eating before other family members between 5 and 10 minutes we both were vomiting ,diarrhea,headache nausea, i had chills my son did not. ”
July 27, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jul 22, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found cold tcs foods at improper cold holding temperatures in walk-in cooler. Milk, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, whipped cream, blue cheese, eggs, egg whites, basil pesto, cut tomatoes, salsa, ham, turkey, and pork and... turkey sausages found at temperatures ranging from 48f to 54f. Instructed to discard and denature said tcs foods and always maintain all cold holding tcs foods at or below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory for raw or undercooked foods. Instructed to identify such foods by asterisking them to a foot note that states: 'items can be served raw or undercooked or contain undercooked ingredients' and add a statement that says: 'consuming raw or undercooked animal products may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have medical conditions'. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk-in cooler at an improper cold holding temperature of 50. 2 f during the inspection. Instructed to discard all tcs foods and do not use walk in cooler. Instructed management that walk-in cooler must maintain a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below at all times. Walk-in cooler tagged and held for inspection by the chicago department of public health and may not be used until re-inspected by cdph and maintaining a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: clean packaged linens stored directly on floor in managers office. Must elevate off floor.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found broken floor tiles in kitchen line area and tiles missing grout near the kitchen line handwashing sink. Found 4 missing ceiling tiles in dry storage area. Must repair/repace.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 25, 2021 2:10 AM
“Sofritas burrito. I ordered a burrito that contained their new sofritas, marinated tofu. The filling included; brown rice, black beans, sofritas, romaine, veggies, queso blanco, sour cream, and the original pico. I started experiencing gastrointestinal issues within 24 for hrs, I am now on day 2, I’m... convinced it was the sofritas! ”
July 14, 2021 8:39 PM
“Steak taco sour cream extra steak made me deathly sick Ate 9pm ish. Woke up at 4am throwing up like the exorcist.
2 days ago still sick ”