IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
May 7, 2021 3:15 PM
“Not sure. Maybe Bibigo steamed dumplings with beef and vegetables, Purchased at my local place. They are delicious. But something is messing up my digestion; first on Monday, again yesterday.I have never had serious indigestion until this week. Having recently added Bibigo frozen dumplings to my die... t, I'm wondering if they are to blame. I had four of them steamed two times, and got severe indigestion after those meals. Trying to track it down. I'm not accusing Bibigo; I'm just trying to get to the root of this unusual reaction. ”
April 26, 2021 6:24 AM
“I ate the chicken and dumplings meal from them. A day later I experienced extreme stomach pain, followed by nausea, eventually vomiting. Eventually it calmed down, but the nausea and fever have acted up again as of yesterday. It's been 5 days and I'm going to schedule a doctor's appointment for hope... fully some antibiotics. ”
April 14, 2021 9:06 PM
“Chicken dumplings Only I got sick, about 2 hours after eating the dumplings. Vomited three times so far. Also have a bad headache.
Starting around 7pm tonight ”
April 6, 2021 2:16 AM
“I followed instructions on how to cook for pan method. I washed skillet with soap. And proceeded. Got sick maybe ten minutes minimum after eating 6 dumplings! ”
April 2, 2021 6:50 AM
“Not sure but I think from seaweed salad I suddenly woke up at 5:50am and felt an urgency to throw up but that hasn’t happened yet. I’m experiencing sharp pains in my stomach. I had the seaweed salad around 7pm. I always had pork dumplings from the same place, It happened Now ”
March 30, 2021 8:12 PM
March 17, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 12, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation... 7-38-010. No citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no metal stem probe thermometer on the premises to take hot and cold food temperatures. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: clean and remove the dead insects from the basement floor.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed frozen meats and dumplings stored in plastic grocery bags in the chest freezers. Management instructed to use only food grade storage bags or containers.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 7:11 AM
“Went on Sunday had cornbread, mashed potatoes, apples and fried chicken. My husband had the chicken and dumplings mashed potatoes, cornbread and okra. I got sick almost immediately after eating and my husband began having diarrhea early the next morning. I felt mostly okay and then yesterday on Tues... day I didn't make the connection ( I do have acid reflux so I thought that maybe it was the chicken that was just too much grease) and had 2 leftover corn muffins for lunch and started throwing up about 4 hours later which lasted for about 12 hours ”
February 9, 2021 9:54 PM
“Ate Steamed pork dumplings and vegetable fried rice. 4 others also were sick from this occasion.
Nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, chills and fever presented ~48hours after. ”
January 10, 2021 11:53 PM
“Soup dumplings, popcorn chicken, shrimp. My son and I both got sick within hours after eating our food. He was throwing up for hours! I ate a much smaller person and suffered stomach cramps and nausea. ”