IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 27, 2020 9:19 AM
“Me and my friends had it. We ordered a shared platter of Nachos and wings and woke up both this morning with really bad stomach pains and diarreah.
We also both ordered ribs individual, that she ate at home and I still haven't touched. We are both concluding that it is either the Nachos or the c... hicken, although we believe the chicken did not taste undercooked.
She never usually gets diarreah regardless of what she eats. So we felt it was important that.it was looked into. ”
October 11, 2020 9:11 AM
“I ate ribs there and immediately had diarrhea within an hour. Coworker did too. I have had diarrhea for 6 days now. I think I am going to go to the ER to see if something is wrong with me. ”
October 8, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 09-15-2020
High Priority - Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within six hours. See stop sale. beans (44-46°F - Cooling) per operator product cooling overnight in a deep covered container in the walk... in cooler. Operator discarded product. See stop sale. **Warning**
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 35 flying insects landing on soda boxes in the storage room located in the kitchen next to the dishwasher area. Observed approximately 15 flying insects landing the mop and cleaning utensils in the water heater room located in the kitchen next to the back door. Observed approximately 10 flying insects landing on several covered cans of tomato sauce in the shelving unit located in the cook line in the kitchen. **Warning**
High Priority - Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. A container of Raw fish stored above cooked ribs in the upright reach in cooler unit next to the flip top unit located in the kitchen. Operator stored properly. **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
35A-05-4 High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed Approximately 30 live roaches crawling down under the prep table located in the cook line in the kitchen. Observed One live roach crawling on the wall in the dishwasher area located in the kitchen. ObservedTwo live roaches crawling on the wall next to the shelving unit located in the cook line in the kitchen. **Warning**
High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. milk (46°F - Cold Holding) per operator product held overnight in the beer's walk in cooler. Operator discarded product. See stop sale. **Warning**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. milk (46°F - Cold Holding) per operator product held overnight in the beer's walk in cooler. Operator discarded product. See stop sale. **Warning**
Intermediate - High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cooked/heated yesterday/on a previous day not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within a total of 6 hours. Food has been cooling overnight. beans (44-46°F - Cooling) per operator product cooling overnight in a deep covered container in the walk in cooler. Operator discarded product. See stop sale. **Warning**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above. beans (122°F - Hot Holding) per operator product held less than four hours in the steam table in the cook line in the kitchen. Operator reheated product to 185°F. **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
October 3, 2020 7:07 AM
“Beef short ribs 4 people got sick. Made bone in short ribs we got from the meat section. about 6 hours later we were running for the bathroom. ”
September 29, 2020 7:55 AM
“I ate salt and pepper spareribs bought from here. It was a ready to eat meal all I had to do was microwave it but then when I took it out of the ref and microwaved it to eat it, I saw a DEAD FLY at the bottom of the container where the sauce is. I am so mad because I had bought many food items from... their store for many years and it is only now that I saw this. I hope nothing bad happens to me! Otherwise I will sue the company responsible for me feeling sick. ”
September 28, 2020 4:13 AM
“Last night at 6 pm I had ribs and after 10 min of eating my stomach felt terrible. I got home around 7:30 and I have diarrhea and been in the bathroom 17 times I didn’t even eat half my dinner absolutely never eating there again!! Board of health should investigate them. ”
September 27, 2020 5:15 PM
“BBQ ribs and coleslaw I got delivery from the restaurant. It was just me. The symptoms started about 2 hours after eating. ”
September 26, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 21, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge during initial inspection did not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service... sanitation certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified food manager on site during initial inspection while tcs foods were being prepared. Manager was telephoned upon my arrival and arrived approximatly 20 minutes later. Instructed a city of chicago certified food manager must be on site at all times while foods are being prepared and served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: must install a hand washing sink with hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels in the rear dish washing room. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed the following tcs foods throughout the walk-in cooler and cooks line cooler not properly date labeled with an expiration date no longer than 7 days. Cooked meat loaf and cooked beef in the walk-in cooler and cooks line cooler with no dates. Cooked ribs in the walk-in cooler with a prep date only of 9-18-20. Cooked pasta with prep dates only of 9/20 & 9/18. Prepared deviled eggs in the walk-in cooler and cooks line cooler with no dates and cream based sauces in the walk-in cooler with no dates. Approximatly 40 lbs with an estimated value of $200. 00. Reviewed that all prepared ready to eat tcs foods held londer than 24 hours must be date labeled with an expiration date no longer than 7 days. Priororty foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed incomplete food advisory on the printed menu. Burger on the menu not reminded that it may be cooked to order. Instructed menu must disclose and inform consumers the specific menu items that are raw or undercooked and a potential hazard of consuming such food. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food and spice containers must be labeled with the product common name.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: prep area wiping cloths must be held in a container with a sanitizing solution in between use.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: to go containers on the cooks line must be stored inverted.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must not use cardboard as liner for shelving inside the tall reach-in freezer.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed expanding spray foam as a crevice sealer along the baseboard under the dish wash three compartment sink that was uneven, not smooth and cleanable. Must remove to be smooth and cleanable.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed water damed ceiling tiles in several areas of the kitchen. Instructed to replace.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 22, 2020 12:58 PM
“I ordered a lot but I ate the crisp fried spare ribs the spring roll the dumpling and an the hot and spicy soup and tried bites of pad Thai and chow mein all of it tasted terrible but I spent a lot of money and tried to eat it now I'm really really sick and have diarrhea and keep puking and im so de... pressed 😔 my birthday is soon and I hope I recover by then
Please be safe and the food tastes so awful I wish I didn't attempt to eat it. So depressed I tried a new place just to get violently ill
I've been having cramps and diarrhea and puking ever since I ate from there. Worst experience of my life . ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 11, 2020 1:37 PM
“The chicken from there It was just me that got sick. That was the only meal i had yesterday afternoon around 4pm. The next meal you had was in the middle of the night. I woke up this morning at 7:30 with vomiting and diarrhea ”
Marie Callender's Beef Shepherd's Pie, Community Markets, 610 Mc Adams Dr, New Carlisle, OH 45344, USA
October 2, 2020 10:28 AM
“I ate Marie Callender's Beef Shepherd's Pie this morning and within the hour I had to run to the bathroom with severe diarrhea and didn't make it fast enough. I was feeling perfectly fine until I ate this. I checked the date and it was dated Best by July 07, 2021 and I cooked it according to directi... ons. It's been about 2 hours now since I ate it and still feeling sick to my stomach. ”
October 17, 2020 6:47 PM
“I think it was this, that's all I ate. I got the three piece meal and an extra potato. I didn't eat the biscuit, but ate some potato, and ate the chicken, and I have diarrhea. Just me. I ate some chicken right before bed, some in the middle of the night, and morning, and the diarrhea started this mo... rning. ”
October 22, 2020 5:42 PM
“I had cramps on toilet and diarrhea! Never eating there again. After 30 minute's! ”
October 2, 2020 3:54 PM
“My mother purchased me on October 1, 2020 a rotisserie chicken from there that was undercooked. I cooked it my self at home and still got very sick, including a side of very sticks and baked potato from there. ”
October 7, 2020 8:02 PM
“I ordered from the restaurant and started getting sick later that night. As days went by i got sicker and sicker to the point i was weak. I went to hospital and was diagnosed with e coli. ”
October 14, 2020 10:35 AM
“Ate beet salad and peruvian steak wrap at 7 pm for dinner (bottled water as a drink). Woke up at 4:30 am running to go throw up and thankfully made it to the bathroom. Passed 2-3 bowel movements. Still feeling under the weather ”
October 16, 2020 3:48 PM
“Had a can of tuna (spring water)this morning and a smoothie with blueberries,both fron there after 4 hours I wake up vomiting and diarrhea at the same time.still in bed felling very sick after 12h,probably will go to a&e soon ”