IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 month ago
I believe it was the beef ribs at a Chinese restaurant. They tasted weird had two pieces and both tasted the same. The night of the restaurant on the 9th. My stomach felt upset. And with a headache. Running low grade fever. Then the next day tired... exhausted and stomach cramps. The next day just felt dizzy and headache and nauseated. Yesterday I still had a headache with low-grade fever. Then my stomach upset making noise rumbling type. And then started having diarrhea. It felt like I was using number one but it was actually number two. My symptoms really started on the 10th. But I still feel week and bad headache and stomach upset. Well I was the only one that ate the beef ribs. But my oldest daughter feels a little sick now. Could I have given it to her. It happened Four days ago | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Cramps, Headache, Vomiting, Dizziness
Bought beefaroni last night from there . Decided to have some as a snack last night . It was a horrible idea. I woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pain- I decided to drink some water . When I woke up this morning... I had pain in my shoulders - ribs- and my breathing was slightly labored and I was lethargic. I am currently drinking water & kombucha and eating spring mix salad to flush this stuff out of my system. I did not have any diarrhea. The pain has subsided but some of the lethargy still remains . I ate this poison about 14 hours ago and and I do not recommend you feed this to anyone - especially your kids !! Something isn’t right about this stuff . | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Soreness
Short ribs Threw up within 5 minutes after eating the ribs. No time to make it to the restroom. Threw up in my plate and salad bowl. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Sister and I ordered 2 different platters, I had ribs, she had shephards pie. Both of us sick for last 4 hours. Wish we had 2 toilets. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
I ate Baby Back Ribs (Half-Rack) around 2am i got diarrhea, vomiting, & Stomach aches. I threw up already but still having diarrhea and syomach aches. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Report date: Jul 27, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy on site at the time of inspection. Instructed to obtain and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and... diarrheal events
- comments: no vomit or diarrhea procedure or supplies on site at time of inspection. Instructed to obtain and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: no handwashing sign in employee washroom. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs foods held at improper temperature inside front prep cooler: chicken (48. 3f), ribs (46. 8f,44. 2f). Instructed to discard approximately 2 pounds of food at a cost of $6. Priority. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed containers of food ingredients (garlic, sugar, salt) without labels in rear prep area. All foods must be labeled with common name unless in original packaging.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed rusted shelving unit on right wall of walk in cooler. Must replace or repaint shelving unit.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed food residue and grease inside microwave in front prep area. Must clean and maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed litter scattered throughout refuse area. Must clean and maintain at all times.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed dust on and around filters in front prep area. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen certification on site. Instructed management to get allergen certification. Instructed manager to provide and maintain allergen training for all city certified managers as required.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from report dated 03/18/2020 not corrected: #55 observed inside of freezers, underneath the flat top grill in front prep, and floors with food debris. Instructed to clean and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-42-090. No citation issued.
My son and I ate ribs. My wife ate a completely different meal. My two year old and I had vomit and diarrhea. We were both diagnosed with food poisoning after 3 days of still being ill.
7/29 Update: I'm still sick and the doctor gave me antibiotics that I'm taking now | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ate pork ribs bought at about 3 pm and have felt very sick since about 5 pm.
Feel shaky, nauseous, puked a few times, headache, and muscle weakness. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Weakness