IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1, 2021 10:38 PM
“I ate on Friday with my fiancé and my brother we all got sick we threw up and have diarrhea ”
February 26, 2021 2:18 PM
“Thinking the lettuce or mayo. My whole family except my son came down hours later from eating a hamburger. First my mom started nausea, then threw up first, then my brother threw up, then I did, and it became a race to the toilet because we were all I'll severely. Severe vomiting, diarrea, chills,... fever, all of it. Then my dad finished last with all the same symptoms. My son was the only person to not have lettuce on his burger and hes been fine so far. It happened FEB 23RD, TUESDAY NITE. ”
February 17, 2021 6:39 PM
“I hate a chocolate donut circle that had a good filling inside but as soon as I finished it I began to feel un well and my brother who also got one of those began to feel unwell aswell ”
February 15, 2021 9:38 PM
“My son has been vomiting extremely;( he has donuts. My brother in law and his son also went and we haven’t been in physical contact and they are extremely sick also from their donuts. ”
February 15, 2021 2:03 AM
“Later in the night on Feb. 14th Either the Ribeye or the salad Just my brother. Meal was for his birthday. It happened a couple hours after he ate. he felt fine all day. It's 2am now and he's still throwing up. He's is throwing up A LOT. ”
February 3, 2021 5:27 PM
“I got 2 digiorno three meat frozen pizzas. I had COVID this month and couldn’t smell but my girlfriend said it smelled really bad and threw up. I only ate some toppings and smelled it deeply but I got incredibly sick the next morning with severe stomach pain and throwing up and pooping. Then it went... away. I had a second one I opened and asked my brother to smell since I still can’t smel and he said it smelled a weird sweet sickly smell. I didn’t want to take the chance I got violently ill the last time so I threw it out but I wondered if it was some serious contamination ”
Schwhepps Gingerale Zero Sugar, Publix Super Market at Cooper City Commons, Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL, USA
February 3, 2021 1:38 AM
“I drank a can of zero sugar schweppes ginger ale with my food the other night and woke up sick and nauseous. Thinking something either from the meal or something i ate prior to the meal made me sick i shuruged it off and kept moving about my day at home. My brother who had the same home cooked meal... i had felt fine untill today when he tried a can of the zero sugar and didny like it. A few minutes ago he woke up vomiting and feeling ill. I drank another can today and noticed an chemical taste to it. Im not sure if its the cause or it is something else but i feel it is necessary to reach out ”
January 30, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 27, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs foods in the cooks line three door cooler held at improper temperatures: eggs at 54. 8f, cooked beef at 55. 2f, beef broth 66. 2f, cooked pork at 47. 3f with additional assorted prepared vegetab... les. All foods discarded approximately 31 lbs with an estimated value of $288. 00. Cooler tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and maintains a temperature of 41f or below, c. D. P. H contacted for tag removal. Priority violation 7-38-55 citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed the following prepared tcs foods held in the rear cooler not properly date labeled. Cooked eggs with a preparation date only of 1-25-21, cooked pork with no labels and a prep labeled of 1-26-21. Beef broth with a prep label of 1-24-21. Instructed all prepared tcs foods held longer than 24 hours must be properly date labeled with an expiration date no longer than 7 days. All foods discarded. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed the cooks line three door cooler unable to maintain adequate temperature. Cooler noted at 56. 3f with tcs foods inside such as cooked beef at 55. 2f. Cooler tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and maintains a temperature of 41f or below, c. D. P. H contacted for re-inspection and tag removal. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: all boxed non-food items, togo containers and other stored items throughout the dining room and rear storage areas must be elevated from the floors.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: raw wooden shelving in the northwest corner wall of the kitchen must be painted/sealed. ----must not use tape as a means of repair or guard for sharp edges on the metal rack shelving above the three compartment sink. ----must not use cloth towels as liner for shelving throughout. All must be smooth and cleanable.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: exterior of the three compartment sink grease trap with excessive grease and food debris. ----metal splash guard between the mop sink and the dish machine with encrusted food debris and dirt. Must clean and maintain all.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floors throughout the facility, cooks line, under the three compartment sink, all cooking equipment, dish machine area, coolers with grease, dirt and debris. Must clean all and maintain. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three compartment sink. Must replace.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: all the city of chicago certified food managers must have proof of allergen training/certificates on the premises for review.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report #2315536 on 10-8-19 not corrected. #41- noted dirty wiping cloths on prep tables not properly stored. Instructed to properly store all washcloths in a sanitizing solution especially when not in use. #53- noted wash rooms on premise with garbage receptacles and no lids. Instructed to provide trash cans with lids at all women wash rooms and unisex wash rooms. #56- noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits and on edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters and pipes/conduits. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued at this time.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 27, 2021 10:29 PM
“Food from restaurant Ive take away food from the restaurant yesterday, we it the food for dinner.Today at 6:00am, my stomach suddenly hurts, ive go to toilets many time.. My wife, and 2 of my brothers also got diarrhea.. Its 4 of us eat that food yesterday.
January 27, 2021 12:17 PM
“My brother and I ordered delivery and after eating, we both became nauseous accompanied by diarrhea. So far it has lasted halfway into the next day, and I dont see it stopping anytime soon. We assume it was one of their potatoes since that's the only food we both had, as he is a meat eater and I am... vegetarian. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 26, 2021 9:07 AM
“Eating a pizza with a chunk of hair inside of it I was home alone and hungry then I decided to order a Pizza online. It was delivered and I started eating when I bit into a chunk of hair. I spat it out and I've been vommiting ever since. This happened at around 3pm today ”
February 20, 2021 9:02 AM
“I get food poisoning from shrimps. ”
February 12, 2021 2:16 PM
February 28, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Birchwood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat) by Lidl GB because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund with or without a receipt.
- Birchw... ood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat). 750g. Use by: 01 March 2021.
The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
February 8, 2021 6:30 AM
Group krisda stevia of Canada inc
Markham ont L3R 3L3
Upc 6 88120 01454 3
Exp 2023 MR 09 ”
February 12, 2021 6:33 PM
“Thin mints Just me but diarrhea and headache. Today and yesterday ”
March 2, 2021 12:15 AM
“Yesterday, Old almond milk that we bought there We bought almond milk from there using the delivery service. It was our first time using this service. The day of the delivery we used the almond milk in our smoothies. A few hours later, we started having headaches, feeling fatigue, and ran fevers. Th... e next day (today) we had nausea and diarrhea. ”