IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
June 14, 2021 8:27 AM
“Got a steak burrito with cheese, white rice, black beans, tomato and corn salsa, and a side of queso. I ate half of it, and a few hours later my stomach was feeling very firm and I felt like I had very bad heartburn. Then, I threw up several times and was up all night. ”
June 13, 2021 3:13 PM
“June 11th: I got a chicken burrito bowl with white rice, both beans, green salsa, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. I wrapped it in a tortilla on the side. I ate at 5pm, and at 6pm had very immediate onset diarrhea. This happened around 5 more times and I was incredibly nauseous. I was hoping to slee... p it off and woke up at 4:45am needing to go more. I had a stomachache until about noon the next day. I am an avid their eater and this has never happened to me. I’m still struggling with loose stools and worry that this is bacteria related. ”
June 12, 2021 9:16 PM
“I had a tostada salad with no beans or pico de Gallo, I also had a side of chips with guacamole. After a few hours of eating this, which was my first meal of the day, I got horrible stomach cramps. The pain was so bad I tried making myself throw it up because I couldn’t bare the stomach pain. I took... laxatives too and it took almost an hour and a half of sitting on the toilet in exhausting and horrible pain until some of it came out. I feel a little better now , not sure if there’s anymore left in me but I will never be eating here again. ”
June 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jun 7, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperature of tcs foods inside walk in cooler and reach in cooler behind front counter. Approx 7-lbs of cole slaw at temperatures ranging from 46. 0f- 53. 0f, 2-lbs of string beans at 46. 0f, approx... 100-lbs of raw chicken at improper cold temperatures ranging from 46. 0f to 50. 0f, 3- pans approx 3-lbs of cooked macaroni and cheese at 46. 0f. Approx cost $ 225. 00. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below-cos. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk in cooler upon inspection maintaing improper cold temperature of 49. 0f, reach in cooler at counter maintaining 46. 0f. Instructed to maintain coolers at 41. 0f or below. Coolers will be taged held for inspection until tag removed from health dept. Instructed to tranfer remaining chicken to freezer until cooler is maintaining 41. 0f or below-cos. Priority violation issued- 7-38-005.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of 9 live large flies, in rear dishwashing, dry storage and 2 live small flies by hand sink. Instructed to contact pest control. Priority foundation issued 7-38-020(a).
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaky faucet at 3- compartment and hand sink. Instructed to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed floors need cleaning in prep area. Instructed to clean/maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
June 12, 2021 12:48 AM
“was not me but my father, went here for dinner tonight (June 11 2021) he ate fish with red beans and rice and mashed potatoes. not even an hour later he’s got diarrhea and vomiting. I feel fine so far, luckily I did not eat the same thing he did. ”
June 10, 2021 8:54 PM
“We had a family lunch today at this restaurant. We ordered 4 dishes (black bean noodles, deep fried pork, deep fried shrimp, fried rice) and shared. Two out of the four people are now experiencing nausea and diarrhea. ”
June 9, 2021 2:50 PM
“My daughter got violently ill from eating Amy's Black Bean and vegetable enchiladas. She has had them before without getting sick. We are a family of four that is COVID vaccinated (past waiting period). The enchiladas are the only thing my daughter ate that was different from the rest of the fami... ly. The vomiting and diarrhea lasted 24 hours and the nausea and exhaustion have now gone on 24 hours beyond that. Horrible. Second experience with an Amy's product that has led to this. Their product are now banned in our household. ”
June 9, 2021 10:22 AM
“Last night I took my kids and I there. I ordered the chicken burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, chicken, salsa, sour cream, Guacamole and corn. My kids ordered only a quesadilla with cheese. I have been tossing and turning all night. My stomach feels like it’s going to explode. I am so nause... ous and dry heaving. I have been having constant pain in my stomach, my entire stomach is bloated and I just feel like I might need to go to the ER. ”
June 9, 2021 2:59 AM
“I ate there on Tuesday afternoon. Around 6 ish. I had the beef Burrito with beans, rice, cheese and then case so dip. I also ordered white case so dip to go. My husband and child had the white chicken burritos with rice and cheese and case so dip they are fine. I started with stomach cramps, woke up... at 10 diarrhea and throwing up and can barely drink anything. This was the only thing we had to eat yesterday for supper. I got food poisoning went to hospital this am. I have blood work done with results of positive for food poisoning. I was given 1 bag of fluids from throwing up last night all long and have diarrhea still they gave me bentynol for stomach cramps IV zophran also I got those filled at Walgreens at 930 and narco for pain. . I had the beef,bean, rice and cheese burrito. Thank God I am the only one that got this. My husband and child had white meat chicken and cheese and rice and Queso dip on their burritos. I have all the bloodwork here at my house and on East Cooper Hospital website. ”