IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
November 27, 2021 - Eggs are a high risk of causing food poisoning. Chickens may carry salmonella which can contaminate the inside of eggs before the shells are formed and afterward egg may become contaminated from poop in the area they are laid. Symptoms from salmonella can include bloody diarrhea and vomiting.
4 days ago
At lunch I ate and now I’m having the worst stomach cramps, diarrhea, and feeling extremely nauseous!
Not to mention feeling a little light headed and getting hot flashes! I’ve never had a reaction like this, until now!
I ate a veggie bowl with chips! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Lightheaded
Had a eggs, biscuit, sausage with fried potato breakfast at around 930 AM. Became very ill , nauseous,cold chills, vomiting and eventually fell over with extreme dizziness at 630 PM. Beware of this restaurant!!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Chills
My son and I have got salmonella after we had a breakfast ( egg omelette and pork) in buffet of Sandos Caracol Eco Resort. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
6 days ago
Started today around 11am, Not sure Ham and egg sandwich he ate yesterday 2 people ,only the two that ate the sandwich | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
The FDA is currently investigating an outbreak of Salmonella Javiana. As of November 24, 2021, a total of 19 people infected with Salmonella Javiana have been reported. No specific product has been linked to this investigation to this date. This investigation is ongoing.
Salmonella is a type... of bacteria that can cause food poisoning. It is usually present in raw eggs, meat, and poultry. Salmonella can also be found on the outside of fruit and vegetables that have not been washed well before being eaten. Symptoms of Salmonella include diarrhea, fever, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, chills or headache.
CDC advises following the Clean, Separate, Cook, and Chill guidelines to help keep you and your family safe from Salmonella. That means:
- Clean: Wash your hands and surfaces often.
- Separate: Don’t cross-contaminate.
- Cook to the right temperature.
- Chill: Refrigerate promptly.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more details, check the FDA outbreak investigations site: fda.gov
Source: FDA & CDC
Report date: Nov 22, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no employee hand washing signage at handsinks at dish area and all women's and men's bathrooms. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed rice at improper cold holding... temperature at 45. 3f inside walk in cooler. Also observed the following tcs food items stored at improper cold holding temperature inside walk in cooler near dish washing area. Raw beef found at 45. 5f, raw chicken found at 44. 7f, beef kabobs found at 44. 5f, cooked beef found at 44. 9f, sliced yellow cheese found at 44. 4f, white cheese found at 44. 1f, hamburger meat found at 44. 6f, liquid egg whites found at 45. 5f and heavy whip cream found at 45. 5f. Proper cold holding food items must be held at 41. 0f or below. Instructed to discard and denature food. All food weighing approximately 100 lbs at a cost of $290. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature at 45. 3f inside of walk in cooler near dishwashing area. Proper ambient temperature inside of a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed minor leak at 1-compartment sink faucet when water is running. Must repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed numerous of cracked floor tiles in walk in cooler near dish washing area. Must properly seal.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from 7/27/2021, report #2523263. #39-observed waste water pipe over 3-compartment sink in basement. Must correct and encase pipes. #47-observed prep table placed near waste water pipes in basement. Must move away from waste water pipes to prevent contamination. #51-observed hand sink adjacent to women's bathroom in rear dining room with no running hot water. Must maintain water temperature to 100. 0f. #55-observed mop equipment stored outside by rear door. Must clean and remove all unnecessary equipment. #56-observed 2 burnt out lights at ventilation hood in main prep area. Must replace with working light bulbs. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090.
I got a sausage egg and cheese croissant, this morning and I had diarrhea, stomach cramps and I can’t stop vomiting. I haven’t been able to eat anything else, so I’m certain I refused food poisoning from this place. I’m also been up all night and experiencing sharp belly pain | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Other
The CFIA announced the recall of certain fish cake products by Flying Fish Trading Inc. because they contain egg which is not declared on the label. The recalled products have been sold in British Columbia and may have been distributed in other provinces and territories.
The recalled... products are:
- None Brand (Korean characters only) Square Fish Cake (Fried Fish Cake), 1 kg, UPC: 8 809028 890486, Code: 22.09.08
- None Brand (Korean characters only) Assorted Fish Cake (Fried Fish Cake), 1 kg, UPC: 8 809028 891216, Code: 22.04.27
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of these products.
If you have an allergy to egg do not eat them, they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Please throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website: recalls-rappels.canada.ca
I got a large Turkey Sub on whole wheat this evening there. I get these all the time and love them. But tonight something is terribly wrong with this sub. I also got lettuce, tomato, black olives, sweet peppers, oil, cucumbers and Turkey. The taste is very... bad. It's shocking because she opened a brand new pack of turkey right there Infront of me. But they did also have the cucumbers not in cold storage and they were just sitting ontop of the veggie stand against the plexiglass. The oil also tastes severely off. Like it's rancid. The bread is also very irony and has a metallic taste to it. Overall the taste of everything is gross. And I didn't realize it, but the last clump of turkey in the tub before she opened the new pack she also put on the sub. That is what was in my first bites. It's gone bad like it was sitting out way too long and not properly being cooled. The sweet peppers are also slimy, and the olives are basically pruned like they've been sitting out exposed all day long without being properly cooled. The lettuce also had a weird sliminess to it too which I've never experienced from their sub before. But I'm also now sick to my stomach within a half hour of eating it. It's a shame because like I said I usually love these subs. I'm not sure what to do about it. You may want to have your cooling over there checked and retrain the staff on propper food handling, cooling, storage, and prep work.
Purchased today, Nov. 23, 2021 from there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea