IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
White Rabbit Pizza is recalling White Rabbit Smokin Vegan Gluten Free Pizza, White Rabbit Vegan Gardener Gluten Free Pizza, White Rabbit Chick’n Arrabbiata Pizza and White Rabbit Chick’n & Pesto Calzone because they contain milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the products are... a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
The recalled products are:
- White Rabbit Smokin Vegan Gluten Free Pizza (353g), All batch codes, Use by dates: 30/05, 31/05, 01/06, 02/06
- White Rabbit Vegan Gardener Gluten Free Pizza (340g), All batch codes, Use by dates: 30/05, 31/05, 01/06, 02/06
- White Rabbit Chick’n Arrabbiata Pizza (370g), All batch codes, Use by dates: 01/06, 03/06, 04/06
- White Rabbit Chick’n & Pesto Calzone (290g), All batch codes, Use by dates: 02/06, 03/06
If you have bought the recalled products and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents do not eat them. Instead return them to the store from where they were bought for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: White Rabbit Pizza
Brand name: White Rabbit Pizza
Product recalled: White Rabbit Smokin Vegan Gluten Free Pizza, White Rabbit Vegan Gardener Gluten Free Pizza, White Rabbit Chick’n Arrabbiata Pizza, White Rabbit Chick’n & Pesto Calzone
FSA Recall date: 05/24/2022
Saturday May 21 I had a mediterranean sandwich at here I’ve been sick in bed this is day 3. I’m vegan and I’m NEVER sick. I have not ate anything for 3 days now just some saltine crackers. Drinking Gatorade | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
We had a reservation for 2 here. I ordered A Bottle of Sancerre the Foie Gras - Salmon Tartar - Prosciutto and Cheese - Duck Confit - My date had a Salad and a Vegan Burger - last I had Lemon Sorbet
P.S. After paying in Cash... a waiter chased me outside and said I didn’t pay meanwhile the waiter I paid in cash with a 25% tip came out and told him I paid define irony!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
6 days ago
Extreme diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, fever and chills after consuming spinach, salad and vegan mushroom and pepper ravioli.
It was the organic spinach and I've consulted with my doctor and he believes it's E. Coli And is giving me a prescription I still feel awful and am not doing well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills
Report date: May 13, 2022
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: noted the following temperature controlled for safety food items inside refrigeration units with a used by date of 5/9/2022. Marinara, ranch dressing, white sauce, ricotta cheese, vegan ranch romain sauce, spicy ranch sesame oil.... Instructed management that tcs food items must be discarded 7 days after preparing with day of preparation as day one. Priority foundation violation#7-38-005(a). Citation issued today.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: noted certified food manager on duty with no allergen training certification. Instructed management that all food service managers are required to have the allergen training certification.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violations from inspection report #2537527 dated 10/29/2021 not corrected. . . 47) 7-501. 11 torn rubber door gaskets on two of the cook's line coolers. Must replace. The interior door of the cook's line two-door cooler is in poor repair with exposed insulation. Must replace/repair to be smooth and cleanable. . . 49) 7-601. 11(b) interior of the walk-in cooler metal door dirty with encrusted food debris. ----the exterior of the rear prep two-door tall reach-in cooler is dirty. Must clean and maintain all. . . 55) 7-201. 11 ceiling tiles and vent covers above the pizza oven are extremely dirty with grease. ----walls at the rear three-compartment sink, hand sink, and at the cooks line cooler with grease. Must clean and maintain all. ----hole in the wall of the washroom. Must seal. Priority foundation violation#7-42-090. Citation issued
Pimlico Confectioners is recalling Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles because it contains milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. This product was distributed in... England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The recalled product is:
- Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles Gift Box (110g), Lot number: 11823512000, Best before: 16 December 2022
If you have bought the recalled product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Pimlico Confectioners
Product recalled: Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles
FSA Recall date: 05/10/2022
Bought a vegan burger with the 2 fritters in the bun and after about 3 hours of eating it i was nauseous and was up most the night with the runs and unwell , I didn’t eat anything else apart from more toast and felt fine all day until i have this afternoon late lunch | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Started feeling sick at the end of the work day. Vomited on the drive home. The only things I’ve eaten today are from here. I had their sourdough bread, baby spinach, eggs, and vegan deli slices. I had some Mayo and sriracha on the bread, but those... condiments I eat regularly and never have any issues. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Hi, i hadn’t eaten all day on the 10.05.22. Accurately at 5:04pm I ordered my food. I am a pescatarian and i’ve never had their vegan burger, i ordered that meal. It was takeaway dinner as i left the shop, and sat to eat my food it... was very hard. Me being unaware to the situation I thought it was alright as the whole of the outside was crispy. I am so unhappy i have my rights, as a company a business i shouldn’t have been able to buy food and become ill from it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting