IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 4, 2021 5:56 AM
“The FSA announced the recall of Irresistible Carrot Cake and Irresistible Coffee and Walnut Cake by Co-op because they may contain pieces of glass.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Co-op Irre... sistible Carrot Cake. Best before: 14 March 2021.
- Co-op Irresistible Coffee and Walnut Cake. Best before: 20 March 2021.
The presence of glass makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)(no citation issued)
11. Food obtained from approved... source
- comments: observed packaged & storage bags of food items on display for sale from an unapproved food source such as 5lbs. Donuts/cakes,2. 5lbs. Potato chips,2. 5lbs. Chiccharones. Manager is not able to provide a receipt from a approved supplier. Manager states they purchased from a customer that came in to sell product off the street. Instructed to purchase only from approved suppliers. Product was discarded by manager. (priority 7-38-005)(cos)(citation issued)appx. 10lbs. $20.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 50 or more mice droppings on floor under wood shelving unit in kitchen,inside of fryer cabinet,lower shelf of steam table,on floor underneath ice machine,on ledge at service counter,on floor behind chest freezers in rear storage area. Must remove droppings. Clean and sanitize areas. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 2/26/21. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)(citation issued)
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must replace missing door handle on fryer cabinet. Must apply a sealant or paint raw wood shelving units in rear storage area,service counter and hot water tank area.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from grill table, fryer cabinet,interior parts of ice machine.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must provide a back flow device on ice machine to be seen for service and on mop sink.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a garbage can with lid in unisex staff and women's toilet room.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must replace stained ceiling tiles in dining area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris and grease from floor in prep area,rear storage area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from walls in main prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: must replace missing light shield in main prep area.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 1, 2021 12:17 PM
“My wife bought me some hot cakes from Here early in the morning around 7 am Sunday morning after 30 mins of eating I was sweating cramping had very liquid diarrhea I thought I was dying omg ”
February 25, 2021 9:19 PM
“Ate their red velvet cheesecake for my birthday Monday. Immediately began to feel sick and threw it up. Just thought it was a fluke until I ate more tonicht and again it made me nauseous and vomit.
Two people got sick. 20 minutes after eating. Became nauseous and started to vomit with diarrhea. ... Not even 20 minutes after eating ”
February 25, 2021 10:59 AM
“I had done the survey on a previous receipt for free pancakes and when I went to ihop to redeem, the manager started an altercation about it and I had to go into my email and look for proof of purchase etc. And when I tried proving him wrong he just walked away. About 5 min later the server looked o... ver at me from the kitchen like what was i still doingthere? And 5 min after that I heard the manager yell "make her some pancakes!" And I got the 3 pancakes to go and ate them around 5-6AM. It is now 10AM and for the past hour I've been having trouble breathing, almost threw up, I feel like I need to use the bathroom but I'm I'm backed up. ”
February 24, 2021 2:38 PM
“I got sick from here last Sunday night. I watched the guy go to the sink and wash his gloves with soapy water (I used to work in restaurants - that is a HUGE sin!! ALWAYS change gloves when switching to another task), then he unknowingly touched his face. I explained he should put down the doughnut... he just picked up and get me a new one because of me watching what he just did.
I explained that I was not angry at him or anything, and he goes on about "policy". The whole vibe was IDGAF, that should've been my warning. He changed the doughnut but I still got ill up all that night with diarrhea.
The ONE time I was craving a doughnut.
I ordered assorted doughnuts - a blueberry cake, regular glazed, strawberry iced, Reeses peanut butter filled, cookie dough filled ”
February 24, 2021 2:33 AM
“Steak, fries, mash potatoes, fried pickles, cake ”
February 22, 2021 7:09 AM
“Just started about 5 hours ago, We ate at a restaurant in ft wayne at 3 p.m. yesterday. And we both have severe diahrrea nausea and vomiting and mild headache. We ate the sirloin steak and shrimp meal I had mashed potatoes she had the loaded potatoe cake. We both started feeling bad about 3 a.m. th... is morning nausea loose diarrhea started at 3 vomiting started about an hour or so ago. Mild headache also. Haven't ate anything else that day before or after ”
February 20, 2021 3:18 AM
“I think it was breakfast I was the only person to have buck wheat pancakes. After breakfast we drove to Sydney. I started feeling sick on the way down and vomited straight after crossing the harbour bridge. About an hour. I have vomited 3 times since and still feeling sick now at 7:20pm. It happene... d This morning ”
February 17, 2021 1:26 PM
“I got a slice cake as a birthday treat from here. The cake was very dried, not sure when they make this cake. After few hours, I got a very bad stomachache, diarrhea, vomiting, and fever. Awful birthday ever. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 26, 2021 10:26 AM
“On February 23, 2021 my husband and I got a couple of sandwiches there and had nothing else to eat. At around 10PM I came down with chills, diarrhea, severe headache and muscle pain an nausea. I could not eat for 24 hours and then only got a piece of toast down and then threw it up. Thursday night I... finally got some rice to stay down and could drink more than a sip of water. Then last night (Thursday) my husband came down with the same symptoms and is very sick now too. ”
February 15, 2021 11:35 AM
“I drank Ragu juice 100% green juice. I got severe hives on my face and body. I have missed approximately 4 days of work and I won’t be paid for them regardless of my doctor’s letter. My face is burning and itchy at the same time. It is the worst experience ever. ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
March 6, 2021 9:54 AM
“Within an hour of eating a fillet meal and 1 piece of chicken (leg) I was getting stomach cramps. I didn’t know weather I was going to be sick or have diarrhoea first. I am sat on the toilet with a bowl on my lap. Diarrhoea comes first followed by 3 bouts of being sick. Diarrhoea is still continuin... g and the bad tummy cramps. I nearly passed out and have the shakes ”
March 5, 2021 2:00 PM
“Company name: Kareem Mart
Brand name: Kareem Chef
Product recalled: Tahina (Ground Sesame Paste)
Reason of the recall: Potential for Salmonella
FDA Recall date: March 05, 2021
Recall details: KAREEM MART of Garden City, MI, is recalling its 1lb, 2lb, 10kg of “Tahina” food treats because they ha... ve the potential to be contaminated with salmonella, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infection in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, producing more severe illnesses infections.
The recalled “Tahina” were distributed in Mediterranean food stores in Michigan and Chicago, IL. Between April 2020 to October 2020. The product comes in 1lb, 2lb in plastic jars and the 10kg in metal can. There is only one lot distributed. With expiration date 07-01-2022.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with the problem. Please do not consume the product and immediately dispose of the product or return it to 32816 Manor Park Garden City MI 48135. Or to the place of purchase. And send us a note to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the return receipt and product purchase date for a full refund.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing from samples in the stores by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD). Production of the product has been suspended while the FDA and the company continue their investigation as to the source of the problem.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
Little Debbie Raisin creme pies, Walmart Supercenter, Shelia St, West Helena, Helena-West Helena, AR, USA
February 27, 2021 11:56 AM
“Little Debbie Raisin creme pies. Started to hurt really bad ,in stomach, and bottom of stomach, I was so miserable and nauseated I didn't know what to do,felt as tho I wanted to vomit, took 2 Tylenol ,still hurting feb.27.2021..
February 10, 2021 3:20 PM
“Every time I eat Publix’s sandwiches I get bad cramps in my stomach ”
February 15, 2021 2:02 PM
“Got food ordered from there by uber eats. ”
February 20, 2021 2:44 AM
“I had a couple of dim sims made by my own and I had smelled something off like sour but I was so hungry so I took all of them and ingested them but then I have severe symptoms of vomiting, dhiarreah, head ache, fever and nausea I can't keep anything down and my symptoms started 7 hours after ingesti... ng the off dim sims ”
February 8, 2021 7:14 PM
“I was served Salmon that was cool, slimy, and raw in the middle on Jan 30th 2021. I returned the dish to my waitress and Mgr came out with a replacement. I declined eating it. Our flight to Dallas was delayed so we had a layout. Next day (Sunday) flew to Cozumel. Sometime Monday afternoon I began fe... eling dizzy, nauseous, and began having many bouts of diarrhea which have worsened and continue to do so now on Feb 8 2021 at 7:09pm (Cozumel time). I also have extreme bloating and gas. At the moment seeking medical attention which I was hoping wouldn’t get to this point. 20210209fg: removed. Any other sick people who ate there around Saturday January 30th 2021?" ”