IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
6 months ago
Currently, but started on Monday early morning., We think it was Ritz Crackers My family all got sick at different times, and we were able to deduce that the commonality was it was after we had all consumed the Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers, which was the only thing we ate in common. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
7 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Naked Mango Smoothie
Onset: Right away
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: A loved one | Symptoms: Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
12 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Hummus
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Today. Starbucks inside of Target Chicken pesto on ciabatta bread sandwich It was around 1:00pm today | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I bought Ritz Toasted Veggie Crackers 22Dec2023XEZ1S1 on Sep 21 2023: I’ve been throwing up and nauseous still today | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
6 months ago
Campbells Chicken Pub Style Pot Pie. Ate this as a midnight snack, began vomiting the moment I woke up in the morning. I have a fever, chills, muscle and joint pains, as well as nausea. My stomach is in so much pain I doubled over. Will never... eat this brand again and I don’t know if I will ever be eating canned soup. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain
Everytime I eat honey nut cheerios I get diarrhea, I had a roommate test it while I stay the control group, sure enough the cereal caused the roommate to have diarrhea, tried it multiple times. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Romaine lettuce 3 pack | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Report date: Oct 2, 2023
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: the person in charge at the time of inspection does not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued -
2. City of chicago food... service sanitation certificate
- comments: no original and valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate was posted nor provided on site for the present manager on duty. Instructed to provide. At least one certified food manager must be on site when food is handled. Priority foundation: 7-38-012, citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: noted a gray and slimy substance inside the upper compartment of the ice machine dripping onto the ice cubes inside the ice bin at the basement food/dry storage area. Ice is used for human consumtion. Detail clean and sanitize unit. Priority foundation violation#7-38-005. Citation issued. -
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: label with common name is required to dry products and when is removed from original container
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: not able to locate backflow prevention device at ice machine water line in basement area. It must be installed so the backflow prevention device may be located, serviced, maintained, or to know the location.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed south brick walls in food storage areas not smooth and cleanable(left side of basement staircase). Must seal all holes, cracks, crevices, and openings of said walls to make them smooth and clean. Wall caulking along the handwashing sink at the front prep area is in poor repair, cracked/damaged. Must replace.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: there is no proof of food handler training or certificates for all employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from:5-16-2022, report #2555811 #41)4-901. 12 noted dirty wiping cloths on prep tables at the front and rear prep areas. Not properly stored. Instructed to properly store all washcloths in a sanitizing solution, especially when not in use. #47) 4-202. 16 noted some use of milk crates for elevation at the kitchen area and basement food/dry storage area. Instructed not to use milk crates for elevation to prevent hiding places for pest. Must provides appropriate shelving for storage. All food items must also be stored 6' away from the wall priority foundation violation:7-42-090,citation issued
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
September, 9th Sashimi are not fresh King roll, lobster roll, saba and big eye tuna sushi are fishy and mushy
Went there for dinner. Their saba and tuna are fishy and not fresh. Their king roll and lobster rolls are falling apart, sashimi are mushy and fishy. Made us got diarrhea after an hour. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Yesterday Eating the pasta from starbucks I ordered takeaway in midnight almost closing of starbucks and I felt odd about the Cavatappi pasta because it was too sour then I thought It might just because of the tomatoes in it but after a couples of hrs my... stomach starting to growl and had pain and finally started visiting the bathroom and had bad diarrhea and vomiting and feeling nauseous and feverish and weak and tingling hands and feet and all this happen after I consumed the pasta. I started getting bad stomach ache continue going visit the bathroom and started vomiting I was feeling nauseous and feverish and have tingling hands and feet and really bad stomach pain as if My intestines are squished and turned that's where I finally realized I got food poisoned. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Yesterday A Banquet Chicken Fried Beef Steak frozen dinner.. I bought a 2nd Banquet dinner there but I feel that eating it would might be a risk to my health so I'm going to return it, hopefully for a refund.
I returned the un-eaten Banquet meal along... with several other frozen food items to the Dollar Tree where purchased. Since they don't do cash back, I received a credit which I used to purchase other (not frozen) items. The manager needed to approve the exchange and actually apologized for the bad experience. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Headache
Suspected source: The great value candy
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: It hurts | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Cramps
Suspected source: Not sure
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: Ate chic fil a nuggets fries with chick fil sauce and lemonade for lunch | Symptoms: Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Yogurt
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Purchased the sandwiches from Walmart on 9/4/23. They were frozen when I bought them. Ate one for breakfast on 9/5/23, by evening I could not stay out of the bathroom. My lunch was the same as the previous day and had no issues previously with what I... eat for lunch every day. Took Pepto to ease the issue. Tried a sandwich on 9/6/23 for breakfast and had the exact same lunch as all previous days and still having the issue. The only new food I have I introduced is these sandwiches. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
My food didn’t even have time to digest before I was having it come out of both ends! I finished my food and then within 5 minutes I’m in the bathroom. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Penzeys Spices is voluntarily recalling some of its 2.2-ounce Jars of Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle (SKU/Item Number 20756) because they may contain undeclared sesame seeds. People who have allergies to sesame seeds run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products. The... Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle in question was distributed nationwide ONLY in Penzeys Retail Stores and through Internet or Phone orders beginning July 5, 2023. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this recall.
The product comes in a 2.2-ounce, clear glass jar marked on the side with the following information:
-Batch/Lot # 37652-1 or 37652-2
-“BEST BY JUL 2024”
No other sizes or lots are affected by this voluntary recall.
The voluntary recall was initiated after it was discovered that a small sample of a similar item containing sesame seeds was unintentionally added to the “Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle” during bottling. An investigation identified that the problem was caused by an error in the company's production/packaging processes and corrective action has been taken.
The impacted 2.2-ounce Jars of Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle are eligible for replacement or full refund. Consumers can return the item to any Penzeys location.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Penzeys Spices
Brand name: Brady Street
Product recalled: Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle, 2.2 oz jar
Reason of the recall: Undeclared sesame seeds
FDA Recall date: September 28, 2023