IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 month ago
My niece ate Strawberries for lunch she said, she threw up before she got on the bus and then came home laid down for 2 hours and started back puking her guts out.this is the second time she had this happen we told her to just stop eating them. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
just now my stomach really hurts I feel going to throw out the pizza I get food from the cafeteria earlier and I get pepperroni pizza and I noticed while im eating the pizza its hard, not hot and after few hours im starting to feel my... stomach hurting until now when I got home my stomach 10x hurting right now | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Report date: Nov 27, 2023
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: noted no hot running water through out establishment. Hot water temperatures were as follows:-hand wash sinks 84. 4f, one compartment sink 84. 9f, 3 compartment sink 83. 1f. Bathroom hand wash sinks... 73. 5f. Classroom pre-k handwash sink 73. 1f, classsroom todler 73. 5f. Instructed management to have hot running water of about 100f minimum for hand wash sinks and 110f for 3 compartment sinks. Priority violation #7-38-030(c).
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hot water 60. 8f at hand washing sink in rear staff washroom. Instructed manager to provide 100f water at all hand washing sinks. Priority 7-38-030 citation issued
47. Food &... non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed chipped paint on shelves on pantry. Instructed manager repaint/seal all raw wood surfaces and maintain.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible temperature indicator to test utensil surface temperature in high temperature dish machine. Instructed manager to provide and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-005
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle in staff washrooms. Instructed manager to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed debris on floor under and between equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep and storage areas.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible temperature indicator to test utensil surface temperature in high temperature dish machine. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips...
- comments: observed no chemical test kit available. Instructed manaager to provide test kit for proper concentration in sanitizing solutions. Priority foundation 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed low water pressure at hand washing sink in daycare washroom. Instructed manager to repair and maintain.
Report date: Nov 17, 2023
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous violation from 6/8/23 report 2576977 not corrected: #53: no covered waste receptacles in female washrooms as required; must provide covered waste receptacles in all female used washrooms. Priority violation #7-42-090.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Beyond meat jerky
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
1 month ago
This is the first time i deal with unsual stomach tight that is pretty intense after eating one or two wings that i commonly ordered in the past with same sauce. this time, it was smell like gas fume and i coughed when i smelt it and had reported it to the police for futher investigation on this. | Symptoms: Cough, Other
2 months ago
Me and my mother both ate PF Chang’s Korean Glass Noodles and had issues directly after. Once eliminated the pain and discomfort went away. It was immediate stomach pain, back pain, and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
My kids and husband all ate Polly O string cheese on Sunday night and we’re vomiting and had diarrhea the next day but we didn’t make the Connection. Fast forward to today my daughter had one last night before bed and we puking with diarrhea around 1am... about 4 after eating the cheese. I’m the only one who hasn’t eaten the cheese and hasn’t been sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
I heated up the Whole Foods Pad Thai last night for dinner. Since then I started feeling nausea and then I started throwing up. I also had a little diarrhea. I called out from work today because I haven’t been able to keep ginger ale or crackers down. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
I ate the dark chocolate oveltine ice cream and after eating it for a few seconds I felt a very painful hurt in my stomach , after I go to the toilet it hurts so much even if I'm done going to the toilet | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Raw SeaFoods Farm Raised Lightly Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Burgers - recalled due to undeclared sesame and milk
1 week ago
Raw SeaFoods, Inc. of Fall River, MA is recalling Farm Raised Lightly Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Burgers due to undeclared sesame and milk allergens. People who have an allergy or sensitivity to sesame and/or milk may have a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.... The recalled product was sold in the seafood department of Whole Foods Market stores nationwide from August 25, 2023 through November 15, 2023. No illnesses have been reported to date.
This product was sold from the seafood service case wrapped in paper or prepackaged in clear trays displaying PLU 56228:
Product Name: Farm Raised Lightly Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Burger, PLU Code: 56228, Sell By Date: 9/11/23; 11/19/23
Only the Farm Raised Lightly Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Burgers with the PLU code and sell by dates listed above are impacted.
The problem was discovered after a vendor reported visible sesame seeds present on the product. An investigation is currently under way to discover the cause.
Consumers with an allergy or sensitivity to sesame or milk should not consume the product. Customers who purchased this product at Whole Foods Market can bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Raw SeaFoods, Inc.
Brand name: Raw SeaFoods
Product recalled: Farm Raised Lightly Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Burgers
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sesame and Milk
FDA Recall date: November 16, 2023
19 hours ago
My partner and I ate curry Maggi noodles 28/11/23 in the evening as a snack.My partner and I had what could be described as,an unrestful sleep that night.I had bloating and indigestion all night whilst in bed and my partner was frequenting the toilet.Next morning at working... we both felt sick bloated and frequented the toilet a lot. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating, Indigestion
Ran Foods Inc. is recalling HO-YA brand Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce due to bursting lids. This product was distributed Alberta, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec.
The recalled product is:
- HO-YA Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce, 2 x 900 ml. LOT# SP0003 Best... before: 12. MA. 2025, 06. JN. 2025, 07. JN. 2025, 25. JN. 2025, 26. JN. 2025. UPC: 8 83204 00536 7 and 8 83204 00562 6
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
I ate a bag of Romaine lettuce salad from Breaux Mart on Jefferson Hwy. I ate the salad 10/28/23 and it was best by 10/29/23. Later that day my stomach started hurting and I was sick. It had me going to the bathroom and I had stomach cramps. Sickness lasted 5 days including with diarrhea later. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
3 of us all got the tortilla chicken soup for dinner from El Pollo Loco off of Temecula Parkway. All of us had diarrhea, stomach pains and headaches several hours later. It was horrible.
This was the only food that we all ate that night. 11/14/23 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Stomach Pain
Grandy Organics Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola - recall canceled due to faulty testing and false results
2 weeks ago
Grandy Organics, makers of organic granolas, nuts and trail mixes based in the rural town of Hiram, Maine, announced today that they have retracted their recall of Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola that was publicized on November 5, 2023. After proper testing and cooperation with the FDA,... all Grandy Organics products, including Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola, are proven safe to consume.
Grandy Organics provided repacked samples of the product to the potential distributor who in turn had it tested at their labs for their own Quality Assurance records. Friday November 3rd the distributor informed Grandy Organics that traces of coconut were discovered at 6 parts per million in the Gluten Free Honey Oat sample they were given. In response, Grandy Organics swiftly contacted the FDA, initiated additional testing, and issued a recall to safeguard consumers. However, further testing revealed that the initial results were due to known cross-reactivity events with certain ingredients, causing a false positive for the coconut allergen.
The correct testing procedures confirmed that all Grandy Organics products, including the Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola, were free of allergens, as indicated on their packaging. The FDA reviewed the new data, finding no evidence of a violation, and supported Grandy
Company name: Grandy Organics
Brand name: Grandy Organics
Affected product: Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola
Reason of the announcement: CORRECTION
FDA Recall date: November 09, 2023
Bought Subway we ordered the same sandwich, but one half had pickles that did not look fresh. Needless to say, he got sick for more then 5 days. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
My fiancee and I went to walmart to get ingredients for our sandwiches around 7:45pm today 11/21/23 we got Italian style meatballs a thing of French bread and marinara sauce as well as provolone cheese when we got home we proceeded to cook the meatballs in the... sauce when it was ready we toasted the bread and when we went to open the cheese and it smelled a fine but we toasted it on the bread after we ate our food not even 10 minutes later my fiancee and I had huge amounts of vomiting and diarrhea along with a stomach ache and I have developed a fever. We are wanting walmart to either give us a 300 dollar gift card for not checking their food. I went to put the food away and realized that the cheese had mold on it but the date said it was good until 12/23/23. We were fine all day until we ate this food from walmart we want recompensation or a 300 dollar gift card. Arianna bevers | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever