IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Cramps
1 week ago
My Family and I had it on Tuesday night, my oldest daughter started feeling nauseous, vomiting, and diarrhea nonstop for a whole 24 hours, my youngest daughter started feeling nauseous, vomiting, and diarrhea for 24 hours both their throat’s are sore from so much vomiting,My husband had... See More cramping and diarrhea and As for me I was vomiting while sitting on the toilet having diarrhea and my head hurt soooooooo bad to call it a headache is an understatement I am also having bleeding from my rear end from so much diarrhea.If this is not enough for you to never go there I don’t know what it will take beware WARNING! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Cramps See Less
My whole family got food poisoning from here yesterday. Last weekend in San Angelo tx my siblings got food poisoning from the same place different location. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Pizza
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: 5 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache See Less
Wife and daughter nauseous with D after eating here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea See Less
My son purchased a pizza abd bread sticks from this location on 3/19/2023. My whole family since eating has become very sick with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. We are seriously ill.
My family and I have been very sick. My husband especially. Four in our family ate... See More here ans became very ill a few hours after. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Me and my wife went here spend 23$ came home ate the pizza next morning my whole family was sick from eating pizza Bloomington Ill cottage street | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
I went in at Lunch time around 1:30 pm. there was hardly anyone there. Me plus 3 other diners was it. I ordered Kale salad and beef broth with beef, veggies, rice noodles and kale. When I went to find a table for myself to eat, I... See More came across 4 tables that people had clearly eaten at, but were not wiped down by the staff; which was strange because the place was practically empty. You'd think they would use that down time to their advantage to clean up a bit. But alas, the young staff was socializing with each other and slacking off. I wiped down my own table. While eating, I noticed the Kale seemed to have a weird film on it. It tasted fine, but left a strange film in my mouth, on my cheeks. But because it didn't taste any different, I didn't think much of it. I finished my food and went on with my day. Later however, I began to bloat and gurgle. My abdomen was making horrid noises and started to swell. Just sitting in a chair created some kind of weird pressure pain. I became slightly nauseous as well, but that was short lived. Some time around 8 o'clock I was using the bathroom quite frequently. I went to the bathroom 6 times Monday night. Horrible stomach aches along with clammy skin and sweating. I was like "What's happening to me?!?!". Next morning, same thing. And now, no appetite. Bloated gurgling stomach, diarrhea with horrible stomach aches. My excrement consisted of undigested and partially digested kale on top of smelling totally rank That's when I started thinking this had to do with them.
And here is the seriously disappointing issue...Asides from it supposing to be a place where people can feel good about the food they consume, thinking that they've made a healthier choice, Its also a place where people like me who cant eat anywhere because everything has gluten in it or is cross contaminated with gluten eat so we don't get diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, rashes...etc. All day I was thinking I ate something with gluten in it and I missed what it was, but no! It was the Kale from there. Very disappointing. WASH THE SALADS, KIDS!...Oh and wipe the tables down. Its your JOB! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sweating, Other, Bloating, Loss of Appetite, Stomach Pain, Swelling See Less
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Taco Bell, Airport Road, Allentown, PA, USA
1 month ago
Ordered 3 tacos and a beefy burrito around 1000pm on the 23rd of February from here, about 2 hours later I was very nauseas and wound up vomiting everything | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Headache
Suspected source: Marie Callender's chicken pot pie
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: A loved one | Symptoms: Nausea, Headache See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: I ate at there in January 2023. About a day later, I was in the ER with an iv and was also diagnosed with DKA and type 2 diabetes. During this period, I experienced prolonged nausea and vomiting.... See More I ate the same thing at the same place in March 2023 and after a few hours I experienced nausea and vomiting.
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: Zuppa Toscana is what I ate during both experiences. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Recent Interesting Reports
I bought 4 milkshakes. And i did not read the labels on the cups. And they expired 8/20/22 its now 2/26/23. And now two people who had the milk shakes have diarrhea and nausea. I thought they would kept the expired milkshakes away. But i guess not. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea See Less
Greater!, Lisa’s, and Prep Kitchen Hummus and Tahini products - recalled due to Salmonella
3 weeks ago
Life Health Foods NZ Ltd is recalling specific batches of its Greater!, Lisa’s, and Prep Kitchen brand products due to the possible presence of Salmonella. The products are sold in supermarkets and retail outlets throughout New Zealand. There have been no reports of associated illness.
The recalled... See More products are:
- Greater! brand Hummus Beetroot (450g), USE BY: 07.03.2023, 14.03.2023, 21.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 04.04.2023
- Greater! brand Hummus Glorious Butternut (500g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 17.03.2023, 24.03.2023, 31.03.2023, 08.04.2023,14.04.2023
- Greater! brand Hummus Roasted Garlic (500g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 13.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 05.04.2023
- Lisa's brand 2in1 Beetroot Hummus and Kiwi Onion Dip (200g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 01.04.2023
- Lisa's brand 2in1 Nacho Hummus and Jalapeno Popper Dip (200g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 01.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand 2in1 Sweet ‘n Smokey BBQ Hummus and Dill Pickle Hummus (200g), USE BY: 01.03.2023, 14.03.2023, 11.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Beetroot with Roasted Cashews (200g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 12.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 14.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Caramelised Onion (200g), USE BY: 08.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 03.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 18.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Chargrilled Capsicum (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 10.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 07.04.2023, 11.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Gloriously Garlic (200g), USE BY: 21.03.2023, 03.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Gloriously Garlic (380g), USE BY: 06.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 03.04.2023, 10.04.2023, 17.04.2023, 24.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Jalapeno & Lime (200g), USE BY: 22.03.2023, 08.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Kumara with Coconut & Turmeric (200g), USE BY: 05.03.2023, 13.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (380g), USE BY: 05.03.2023, 11.03.2023, 18.03.2023, 25.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 08.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (750g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 07.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Smokey Hummus with Garlic & Tahini (200g), USE BY: 06.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 04.04.2023, 10.04.2023, 17.04.2023, 24.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Smokey Hummus with Garlic & Tahini (380g), USE BY: 07.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 16.04.2023
- Lisa's brand Toppings Creamy Hummus with Dukkah & Pistachio (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa's brand Toppings Kumara Hummus with Pumpkin Seeds (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 10.03.2023, 24.03.2023, 31.03.2023, 14.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Beetroot Hummus with Roasted Cashews (750g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 12.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 14.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Natural Hummus (1kg), USE BY: 29.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (1kg), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 05.03.2023, 11.03.2023, 18.03.2023, 25.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 08.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Tahini (1kg), USE BY: 02.06.2023, 21.07.2023
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: mpi.govt.nz See Less
Cherry Valley Marketplace of West Hempstead, New York is recalling it’s 9 oz packages of MIXED FRUITS because it may contain undeclared sulfites. People who have a severe sensitivity to Sulfites run the risk of serious or life-threatening reactions if they consume these products. This product was... See More distributed to food stores in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, and Nassau Counties NY to be sold at retail directly to consumers. No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled product is:
- Cherry Valley Marketplace MIXED FRUITS, it comes in 9 oz. round clear plastic containers, marked with BEST BY DEC 2022. The UPC code is 4960000123.
The recall was initiated after routine sampling by New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets Food Inspectors and subsequent analysis of Food Laboratory personnel revealed that the Mixed Fruits was distributed in packages that did not reveal the presence of Sulfites.
If you have a severe sensitivity to Sulfites do not eat it, it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Please throw it away or return it to the place of purchase.
If you or a loved one are harmed or experiencing any symptoms, it is important to report it. Reporting can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: agriculture.ny.gov See Less
QuikTrip, Lamar Avenue, Mission, KS, USA
2 days ago
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
McDonald's, Central Avenue, Chino, CA, USA
3 weeks ago
February 28 in the morning, Their McMuffin and hash brown. The McMuffin tasted off, I ate it thinking it was fine. A few hrs later, I started feeling weak, tired, nauseous. Then I got a terrible stomach ache, with constant watery explosive diarrhea the rest of the... See More day. Hoping I’ll be fine tomorrow but seems my stomach isn’t settled yet, probably still need to squirt more liquid fire from my butt. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Stomach Pain See Less
Sam's Club, Airport Road, Ames, IA, USA
2 weeks ago
Bought strawberry on 3/5 Sunday tried 1-2 after dinner and they tasted awful. This morning 3/6 felt dizzy nauseous and had 3 diarrhea restroom runs. Getting tired and cold. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Dizziness See Less
I bought 2 marketside salads on Wednesday March 1, 2023. My boyfriend ate the Cesar salad thursday night (march 2) and began throwing up on Friday morning (march 3). It is now Monday March 6, 2023 and he still has diarrhea and is still vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill, Kahului, HI, USA
1 week ago
On March 13 around 12:45 pm we stopped at thi restaurant at Kahului Airport Maui HI and 4 of us ordered two Beach Nachos with Kalua Pork before our flight to Kona. By the time we collected our bags in Kona around and headed home around 5pm... See More 2 of us had nausea. Around 8pm two of us had chills, vomiting, weakness, head and body ache as well as diarrhea. The 3rd of us had developed stomach pain and discomfort. Around 8am the last of us had developed chills, vomiting, weakness, head and body ache as well as diarrhea. By noon one of us has recovered, the other three still have symptoms of nausea and weakness. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Weakness, Chills, Stomach Pain, Body Ache See Less
I ordered a beef burrito supreme around dinner time on February 23, 2023. My girlfriend is a vegetarian and only had a quesadilla. It was about abt an hour after when I got an upset stomach. It is now midnight and I have vomited 8 or 9... See More times and have had diarrhea approx 4 times. That was my first meal of the day and also my last. My girlfriend has reported no symptoms whatsoever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain See Less
Frigo CheeseHeads do not taste right. Have had problems with feeling sick but did not associate symptoms with favorite cheese stuck. Daughter and granddaughter eat them all the time and said same thing. We are no longer buying this brand. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less