IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Nausea, Headache, Dizziness
2 years ago
I had their orange chicken and Mongolian chicken with noodles for dinner last night. Now it’s 2am and I can’t sleep because i have terrible nausea and a headache. I feel so bad and dizzy. The food was good but not worth it. I feel terrible. | Symptoms: Nausea, Headache, Dizziness
Ate the food 5 min later cramping vomiting and later diarrhea and sharp pains in my belly i did go to er, i’ve been trying to contact them the phone doesn’t ring and i have anxiety i’m scared to eat out. the food smelled sour. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Me and my younger sister came here to eat. We both got honey chicken, noodles and rice, also the beef vegetables. After 30 minutes of eating we both felt awful. Upset stomach. Led all the way to throwing up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
My sister was the only person to get sick and the only person to eat the bourbon chicken. I never trusted the food from this place. | Symptoms: Fever, Nausea, Vomiting
This is the only packet to make her throw up and upon checking them it’s all in Chinese lettering no other language :( | Symptoms: Vomiting
Horrible stomach pains, gas, diharrea. This is the second time this has happened when having fresh kitchen | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Gas
Every time anyone in my family including myself eat the Nutella biscuits, we all get sick. Symptoms are diarrhea, nausea, severe stomach cramps, and vomiting. We’ve purchased them from different stores at different times and the result is always the same. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Eighth Street Campus Dining Hall
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: Was perfectly fine before eating at dining hall. I ate a salad with lettuce, spinach, shredded carrots, red onion,... and olive oil/salt, which can't have been the problem as the greens were chilled. However, the problem arose with the main entry. The philly cheese steak with onions and peppers was unpleasant to eat, but it was palatable enough to just eat the meat while picking out the vegetables. I felt nauseous before bed at 11pm and took an antacid. I woke up at 2 in the morning that same night and vomited, vomiting six times with two occasions of diarrhea over the course of eight hours with intermittent sleep. I went to urgent care and was administered fluids and Zolfran, which helped temporarily with the violent trembles and the nausea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Closure Date: 11/02/2023
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed approximately 8+ rodent droppings on the floor in the main kitchen underneath a shelf with containers with seasonings, near the ac unit.
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued... due to food not being in a wholesome, sound condition. Observed in the prep area: 2 bags of rice with gnawed corners on the bottom shelf of a prep table.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Table by the cookline: cooked peppers (110F - Hot Holding), as per operator, prepared 1 hour before the inspection. The operator reheated to 166F, and will keep on the stovetop to maintain hot holding temperature of 135F or hotter. **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/31/2023
- High Priority - From initial inspection - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-28: Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-30: Operating with... an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-31: Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. **Time Extended**
- High Priority - From initial inspection - Rodent activity is present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed 3 rodent droppings on single service cups on the storage rack across from the preparation sink. Observed 1 rodent dropping inside a single service metal container at a dry storage rack near the walk-in cooler. Employee discarded items. Observed 6 rodent droppings on the floor behind the soda machine near the drive-through area. Observed 9 rodent droppings on the floor near the drive-through window. Observed 3 rodent droppings on hot water heater located near the back exit door. **Repeat Violation** **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-28: Observed approximately 9 rodents dropping on the floor near the drive-through window. Observed approximately 9 rodents dropping on the floor behind the oven at the back preparation area. Observed approximately 5 rodents dropping underneath storage shelves across from the walk-in freezer. **Admin Complaint** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-30: Observed 1 rodent dropping on preparation sink in the kitchen. The manager removed and sanitized the area. Observed approximately 5 rodent droppings underneath dry storage shelves across from the walk-in freezer. Observed approximately 3 rodent droppings on the box of wiping cloths in the dry storage area across from the walk-in freezer. **Admin Complaint** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-31: Observed one rodent droppings inside of single service lid box at dry storage. The manager discarded the box of single service items. Observed approximately four rodents dropping on the floor behind the water heater. The manager cleaned up the area. Observed no evidence of rodents dropping underneath dry storage shelves across from the walk-in freezer. **Admin Complaint**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
I got sever tummy ache one hour after my lunch @ Firehouse Hotel on 23/11/2023 and ended up throwing up 5 times and lost my whole afternoon and evening. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Panera soup
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: Nausea and diarrhea after eating panera loaded baked potatoe soup | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
I ate a bowl with: light white rice, black beans, chicken, lettuce, fajita veggies, and hot salsa. Usually I get the medium or a light amount of hot salsa but this was a lot of hot salsa. That was Monday but it’s Wednesday almost Thursday and since... that Monday afternoon hours after I ate it, I’ve had terrible stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nausea feeling like I’m going to puke. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
My family had a BBQ meat lovers and a pepperoni pizza on Friday the 24th of November. Then we all we sick that night and the following days. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Headache, other: Body Ache
Suspected source: Great Value Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: other: Still ongoing
Additional information: Experienced extreme vomiting and diarrhea for 3 hours consistently.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Red Lobster, Shrimp or Lobster.
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: After vomiting all food, I began to feel better after sleeping a few hours | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhoea, Nausea, Chills
Suspected source: I found an unopened McWrap apparently, it didn't seem to take long, at most one day, who knows...
Onset: Right away
Duration: other: I don't know yet, you just gave it to me
Additional information: I'm... scared :( McDonald's in this mall | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Chills
I've eaten two jimmy dean sausage egg and cheese crescent sandwiches yesterday morning 11/12/23 and after 2 hours I was having stomach pains and was feeling nauseous didn't think anything about it until this morning I'm feeling very ill my digestive tract won't stop cramping I'm having... diarrhea and I feel no want to eat due to the nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Manischewitz, is recalling Manischewitz Dark Chocolate Coins because it may contain undeclared milk. The Manischewitz Dark Chocolate Coins were distributed to stores nationwide, predominately located in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut regions, during the weeks of September 26th, 2023 through November 28th, 2023. The company... has received no reports of illness or injury to date.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk, run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
This recall was initiated after the company was notified by their Quantity Control Department that a limited number of bags labeled as “Dark Chocolate Coins” contained Milk Chocolate Coins, which contains milk allergen that is not declared on the label. All dairy Milk Chocolate Coins are wrapped in Gold Foil within a Blue Netting and all non-dairy Dark Chocolate Coins are wrapped in Silver Foil within a Red Netting.
Only packages bearing the Lot Code below may potentially have gold (dairy) coins in the “dark-chocolate tagged” bag.
- Recalled product:
UPC Code: 072700200387 Display Box UPC is 072700200356, Description: Manischewitz Dark Chocolate Coins .53 oz, Lot Code: 2283
Stores and Consumers can easily decipher if the product in question is labeled incorrectly. As indicated in the Images attached.
Consumers who may have purchased this product are advised to inspect their product if gold foil coins are in the dark chocolate bags and discontinue use immediately. Consumers may return the product for credit or refund. If a consumer experiences an allergic reaction they are urged to report to a medical provider.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Manischewitz
Brand name: Manischewitz
Product recalled: Dark Chocolate Coins
Reason of the recall: Undeclared milk
FDA Recall date: December 01, 2023