IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pizza Hut, Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
November 4, 2020 11:10 PM
“Everytime me and my partner have pizza hut we both get very bad stomach's and get diarrhea the next day, we even tried two different stores with same results will not be getting again. ”
January 11, 2021 11:27 PM
“Ordered from this location for the first time tonight. The pizza was poorly made and looked unappetizing but I was starving so I wolfed down a few pieces. Instantly I felt like my intestines were being choked by toxic grease. Suddenly my chest and back felt tight. I feel very nauseous... I'm using a... ll my strength to avoid throwing up but it seems inevitable. Pray for me.
Update: The following day I had diarrhea and a headache all day! The upset stomach has cleared up today but I still have the headache and malaise. ”
January 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 7, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate posted on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken) are being prepared and served to the public. A valid cit... y of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate must be on site at all times while tcs foods are prepared and served to the public. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation. 7. 38. 010. No citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no vomit and diarrhea procedure or cleaning materials to clean up said incident on site. Facility must provide procedures and cleaning materials (gloves, mask, disposable mop, disinfectant rated for norovirus) for employees to follow and use when responding to vomiting or diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: in hot water mechanical warewashing operations, an irreversible registering temperature indicator shall be provided and readily accessible for measuring the utensil surface temperature. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed outside receptacles overflowing. Outside receptacles must be closed and tight fitting at all times. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation. 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 13, 2021 4:53 AM
“I’ve ate here in the few times in the past. The last two times I’ve ate my pizza there I come home and I’m throwing up through the night. I’ve ate a whole pizza before from here or even Hungry Howie’s. But this does not cut it. The first time I ate the whole thing, threw up constantly. Got another o... ne yesterday and I’ve had to try not throwing up constantly throughout the night again. ”
January 10, 2021 9:33 PM
“Pamesan Fries, Breakfast Wrap, Shake. The Parmesan fries were strangely sour. I started to feel nauseous soon after finishing, but thought that was just due to overeating. Then I started to have gradually increasingly severe diarrhea since then (2 days now) ”
January 10, 2021 11:30 AM
“Still trying to figure it out. The only meals we had in common were Muchos Gracias Vancouver on Friday night or steaks and broccoli from here on Saturday night. 2 people so far. Started experiencing watery diarrhea and nausea first. Vomiting dry heaves this morning
Last night and this morning ”
January 2, 2021 10:31 AM
“Had a crispy chicken taco around 6PM. Was having horrible stomach pains and diarrhea all night. The worst. ”
January 1, 2021 9:59 PM
“We Ordered some food from there and both me and my wife got really sick!! Both her and I the next day where vomiting Nausea Diarrhea!! ”
December 30, 2020 5:05 PM
“We ate PC brand arugula and frozen cherries. Everything else we had previously eaten. We ate at 9pm and didn’t feel good at night. By 8am we were both puking and had diarrhea. Can’t keep down water. We suspect it’s the arugula as it’s more likely to be the case, but those two things were the only th... ings we both ate in common and that we hadn’t previously eaten. ”
December 27, 2020 5:03 PM
“FOOD POISONING ATE A fAJITA WITH SAUSAGEW. 1 PERSON . HALF HOUR TO 45 MINUTES, HE FELT NAUSEA, AND LATER had a bowl movement ”